Black ops 4

Discus and support Black ops 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought black ops 4 a year ago and then I hadn't played it in awhile but I had bought the deluxe edition for $100.00 and played it and now when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by youthiccc69, Sep 9, 2019.

1. youthiccc69
    youthiccc69 Guest

Black ops 4

So I bought black ops 4 a year ago and then I hadn't played it in awhile but I had bought the deluxe edition for $100.00 and played it and now when i go to play it, it says in the store on the black ops 4 game that i have purchased the deluxe edition pack
    but when I click download on it, it redirects me to the microsoft store and tries to make me purchase the game again... HELP!!

:)

youthiccc69, Sep 9, 2019
  2. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

BO4 Beta Code not received, please help!!

The link below provides links to support articles for the Beta -

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-General/Black-Ops-4-Beta-Codes-Beta-Tokens-and-Pre-Order-FAQ/m-p/10733850

If you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through the Microsoft Store you don't need a code. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Language in games bought abroax

check this link

https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Support/Black-Ops-4-Menu-language-change/td-p/10851738
  6. TheTrojanOne Win User

black ops 4 crash

yes I've noticed it started happening with black ops 3 before I bought black ops 4
Thema:

Black ops 4

1. Black ops 4 - Similar Threads - Black ops

2. Black Ops Glitch Please help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Glitch Please help me!: [img] My COD Black ops game has something wrong with it since when I try ti play it on my xbox360 it has a massive glitch like the picture below [img] It's like this in all maps I'm not sure...
  3. black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 4: On my xbox account it shows that i purchased xbox live gold on 4/1 but im currently trying to play black ops 4 online and it says that i have to renew my xbox live membership when I already have...
  4. Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?: I've seen others say something like 550 and 750 . I just want to know odds of getting a ultra weapon. 95388452-6ba8-4f2e-869a-3cae25a50e3a
  5. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  6. How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?: I know we get 1 bribe at tier 25 but what other tier levels or other ways to get more? 8e10979a-a6b3-4c79-974b-315e5e5f8eed
  7. Achivement help, black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achivement help, black ops 2: So, i started to play black ops 2 on an account that never played black ops 2 before. I joined a modded lobby and someone actually spams me with achievements. I quit immediately and am now scared....
  8. No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One: Hi, After a long time I started again Black Ops 2 (this time on the Xbox One) and wanted to play the zombie mode. The default maps work fine, but I do not have access to the DLCs I bought then....
  9. Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten: I have purchased the BO4 pass and im unable to access the Dark divide maps and tag der toten, it said i don't have access. When i go on the microsoft store it say's " Black ops Pass owners get...
  10. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!: One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases? c056386b-db4f-450f-b219-c07eb7776b00