Black ops 4

Discus and support Black ops 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought black ops 4 a year ago and then I hadn't played it in awhile but I had bought the deluxe edition for $100.00 and played it and now when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by youthiccc69, Sep 9, 2019.

1. youthiccc69
    youthiccc69 Guest

Black ops 4

So I bought black ops 4 a year ago and then I hadn't played it in awhile but I had bought the deluxe edition for $100.00 and played it and now when i go to play it, it says in the store on the black ops 4 game that i have purchased the deluxe edition pack
    but when I click download on it, it redirects me to the microsoft store and tries to make me purchase the game again... HELP!!

:)

youthiccc69, Sep 9, 2019
  2. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

4. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Black fridqy

I picked up the black ops pass for black ops 4 it was on a great sale and i am thinking about getting the black ops II pass also.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

BO4 Beta Code not received, please help!!

The link below provides links to support articles for the Beta -

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-General/Black-Ops-4-Beta-Codes-Beta-Tokens-and-Pre-Order-FAQ/m-p/10733850

If you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through the Microsoft Store you don't need a code. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Language in games bought abroax

check this link

https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Support/Black-Ops-4-Menu-language-change/td-p/10851738
Thema:

Black ops 4

1. Black ops 4 - Similar Threads - Black ops

2. Black ops 2 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 download: Ok so like in 2018 i bought the bo2 digital game right? So then after a couple months of playing my xbox was doing a glitch where when i turn it on the green screen that has the xbox logo would...
  3. Black Ops 3 Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Missing: Okay so back when Black Ops 3 first came out i had pre ordered it prior to the release day. I played the game early and played the gane for years with no problem. Christmas of 2019 rolled around...
  4. Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen: Ive had this issue for about a year now and its starting to get annoying as it hasn't been fixed. Whenever i load up black ops 4 it does the startup screen and shows syncing data then stops at 1...
  5. Cod black ops 2 maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod black ops 2 maps: I have been away for a little while but I came across this 360 so i got it and i wanted to play some of the maps i bought but it's not showing up that I even bought them...
  6. Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Multiplayer: I've had this issue for the past 3 days and can't find a way to fix it. Whenever I go into any multiplayer mode, I get put in a lobby and then when it takes me to the choose class screen it just...
  7. COD Black Ops Zombie Crashing Zombie Mode adding 3 player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops Zombie Crashing Zombie Mode adding 3 player: When i go to local zombies and log 3 people in my black ops 4 crashes. Cant seem to figure out how to fix it. Its a one s and has a disc. 3ab39eed-bb69-402d-afd9-9d57068890d3
  8. se me apaga la consola cuando inicio un juego de call of duty black ops 3, y fallout 4[My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    se me apaga la consola cuando inicio un juego de call of duty black ops 3, y fallout 4[My...: cuando inicio el call of duty black ops 3 se me congela el intro dos vece, y luego se acaba el intro y se vuelve negro la panatalla se oye la musica pero esta todo negro, se paga la consola...
  9. Black ops 4 crashing on Xbox One S in 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 crashing on Xbox One S in 2020: Hi microsoft, So i’ve recently been starting to play Black Ops 4 and ive been trying to play the game but for some reason mostly every game im in the game freezes and then it crashes my xbox...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops (Xbox One Servers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops (Xbox One Servers): I have had this game since it became backwards compatible. I have tried both the disc version as well as purchasing a digital copy and neither one will connect to the online servers. I have...