Black Ops Cold War

Discus and support Black Ops Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My child has money in his Microsoft account to purchase Call of Duty, Black Ops Cold War - Standard Edition. When I go to allow it, I am to enter in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeraShoop, Sep 27, 2020.

1. TeraShoop
    TeraShoop Guest

Black Ops Cold War

My child has money in his Microsoft account to purchase Call of Duty, Black Ops Cold War - Standard Edition. When I go to allow it, I am to enter in a payment for it. I want to use the money on his Microsoft account. How can we get around this issue
    for him to use the gift card he was given and has on his account? Can someone help me with this issue?

:)

TeraShoop, Sep 27, 2020
  2. noboundz Win User

best call of duty

Depends if you like WWII (CoD 2, 3, World at War), Cold War era (Black Ops), or modern shooters (MW1-3).

-

Black Ops has the best story imo.
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Black Ops Cold War

Hey there, Xbox Ambassador here! Is there enough on the account to cover any taxes?
  4. TeraShoop Win User

Black Ops Cold War

Yes, on the account there is $80.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Call of Duty Vietnam

COD Vietnam....there is a possibility but remember that Black Ops cover most of the Vietnam War (even if the setting is the Cold War btw) so I don't think that Treyarch will
    do another "Black Ops" 1960's related game, they will making COD with futuristic settings.
  6. SpecOperations9 Win User

Games set in 1950s

Bioshock Infinite is set in 1912, so ya might want to check that out. Black Ops is set in the Cold War, but I doubt that's what you're looking for.
Thema:

Black Ops Cold War

1. Black Ops Cold War - Similar Threads - Black Ops Cold

2. Black Ops Cold War Beta Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War Beta Version: I got an email saying the Beta Version was available to play today, but I can't find it to log on to. Any help would be appreciated, please. Am I just having 'the dumbness today' and it's right...
  3. Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access: I bought the digital utimate edition for cold war except i never got sent a code or anything to play the beta 4ab50fc6-4807-402c-a7d0-4c41232222f5
  4. Pre ordered call of duty black ops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered call of duty black ops cold war: Hi I've pre ordered call of duty cold war, I've had my confirmation email for my order but I'm still waiting on my beta code to be emailed to me, does anyone know how long this normally takes...
  5. Black Ops Cold War - Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War - Something went wrong: I have beta code for black opps cold war but getting error message - something went wrong - when I am trying to agree to terms. Is this a know issue and does anyone know when it will be fixed....
  6. Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War: A friend of mine is trying to preorder Black ops Cold War and every time he tries to buy it, it just gives him an error and we do not know how to fix it. a53b7a78-516f-43b3-b67a-7f1648f2ddbb
  7. Still can't pre-order Cod Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't pre-order Cod Black Ops Cold War: So I've been trying to pre-order it for days and I see that this has been an issue for a good while. It seems that it's not gonna get fixed, so would buying card for digital money work or should I...
  8. If I buy the COD Cold War Black Ops Cross gen bundle for my Xbox one, Will I still be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy the COD Cold War Black Ops Cross gen bundle for my Xbox one, Will I still be able...: Hello. I actually need some help. If I buy the COD Cold War Black Ops Cross Gen Bundle for my Xbox one, Will I still be able to play the game on my Xbox one and If I get a Xbox series S, will the...
  9. Will my Call of duty Black Ops Cold war game transfer to my new next gen console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Call of duty Black Ops Cold war game transfer to my new next gen console?: Hello. I am currently going to buy the Call of duty Black Ops Cold War for my Xbox one S. Next year I am planning of getting the Next gen Console. Since Call of duty is pricing cross gen version...
  10. call of duty black ops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops cold war: I pre ordered ultimate edition though call of duty modern warfare and can't download pre order tile in games and apps or got any news about the beta is this just me or all of xbox?...