Black ops Cold War

Discus and support Black ops Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disk but when i try to play it the game keeps telling me to purchase? 29aca850-0760-413f-bed5-36c02bcaaabf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lampshade411, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. Lampshade411
    Lampshade411 Guest

Black ops Cold War

I have the disk but when i try to play it the game keeps telling me to purchase?

:)

Lampshade411, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. noboundz Win User

best call of duty

Depends if you like WWII (CoD 2, 3, World at War), Cold War era (Black Ops), or modern shooters (MW1-3).

-

Black Ops has the best story imo.
  5. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Crashing

6. Millar777 Win User

Xbox Series X

I had this issue whe I played black ops cold war seems to be okay now what game is it you crash on
Thema:

Black ops Cold War

1. Black ops Cold War - Similar Threads - Black ops Cold

2. black ops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops cold war: bought this game months back everytjing worked fine up until new feb. 2021 update . Now it says i dont own it and its not in my owned games. Completely disapeared...
  3. Re Black Ops Cold War - Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re Black Ops Cold War - Ultimate Edition: Hi I purchased the Black Ops Cold War - Ultimate Edition and thought that this came with all the season battle passes as it cost app £40 more than the standard edition but I have tried to play the...
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Hope that someone can provide me with some information here, I currently own the Xbox One version of Cold War and play through backwards compatibility (now that my game seems to be fixed with the...
  5. Recover black ops cold war content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover black ops cold war content: Recently was asked to sign into my activision account went logging on to my Xbox 1. Upon many attempts and no success I've apparently lost all of my cold war and warzone content that I have...
  6. My Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War update (February 24, 2021) won't finish installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War update (February 24, 2021) won't finish installing.: I have been trying to update my Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold war for eight hours now and for most of that time it's said "100% Finishing Things Up... " How do I fix this and has anyone else had...
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: I purchased the standard edition of cold war a few months ago and upgraded to the new Xbox Series X and now the game wont launch for me. I see where you can upgrade to the cross gen bundle for...
  8. Xbox one X black ops Cold War loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X black ops Cold War loading: Hey so everytime I go to black ops cold war it opens the application like its going to load, the screen turns black and then the application closes going back to the xbox home screen... I have...
  9. How do I get only black ops cold war main menus like black ops main menus without modern...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get only black ops cold war main menus like black ops main menus without modern...: Like this https://youtube.com/watch?v=uNQAgYQdpxU 18557491-6330-46de-a79c-f655a61f95ac
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War stopped loading Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War stopped loading Xbox Series X: We have happily (apart from a few bugs) been playing this game for 2 months but it suddenly stops loading and goes to home page. Its a disc copy, i have all the updates, reloaded it, deleted...