Black Ops Cold War

Discus and support Black Ops Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Cold War is the any chance you can help me. When I put Cold War it says I have to repurchase the game. Also I have the free access for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenyan Angler, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Black Ops Cold War

I just bought Cold War is the any chance you can help me. When I put Cold War it says I have to repurchase the game. Also I have the free access for season five I don't know if that has any convenience even though it is now in season six. Only had four add ons and none of the content packs even though I´m pretty sure I owned the ultimate version.

:)

Kenyan Angler, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. noboundz Win User

best call of duty

Depends if you like WWII (CoD 2, 3, World at War), Cold War era (Black Ops), or modern shooters (MW1-3).

-

Black Ops has the best story imo.
  5. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Crashing

6. CheevoMaster Win User

Rebuying a game I already have

Hello there. Sorry you are having trouble!

Have you tried out these steps?

1. Open the Manage Game and Add-Ons option.
    2. Choose Black Ops Cold War.
    3. Install all content packs that are ready for download.
    4. Close the screen.
    5. Restart the Black Ops Cold War application.
    Cheers,

Cheevo Master
Thema:

Black Ops Cold War

1. Black Ops Cold War - Similar Threads - Black Ops Cold

2. I bought black ops Cold War and it won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops Cold War and it won’t install: I bought the cross-gen Version of Cold War today and the game doesn’t even start installing. My Xbox says it has a software update so my question is if I need to update my Xbox first before the...
  3. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War Not Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War Not Downloading: Hi I have recently started playing Cold War again (which I got soon after it launched) and it said it needed an update but when I pressed update the download would not go past 0.0% then it stopped...
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One: I've already completed Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War campaign. They were no problems with it. Now when I run the game (on startscreen) it often stops responding to any buttons including Xbox...
  5. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play: So here's the thing. I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and the problem began. Every time I downloaded...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working: Hello, I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not these issues have been caused by Xbox or...
  7. Black Ops Cold War stuck on ver. 1.16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War stuck on ver. 1.16: Hi all. I would like to know if this happens to someone else. My problem is that Call Of Duty Cold War does not update to any current version, it got stuck at version 1.16 and it should be at...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War DLC: On Series X. Have all Updates. Had to get newest DLC and updates recently because of time restraints. There is no Mauer Der Toten Map anywhere on my Zombie map page in the game. I have tried...
  9. Black Ops Cold War Dual-Gen Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War Dual-Gen Version: My mate's got the Dual-Gen copy of Black Ops Cold War, but he's currently using the Xbox One version since he doesn't have a Series X. He's planning on bringing it over for a hangout next week,...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X: Hello, I recently was able to get the new XBOX Series X...upon downloading all the games that I owned, I discovered that COD Black Ops Cold War 2 will not open for me. Microsoft stores recognizes...