Black ops collection

Discus and support Black ops collection in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I need help i got th call of duty black ops collection and its for the xbox 360 the call of duty. Black ops 3 didn't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by nenejimenez, Jan 29, 2019.

1. nenejimenez
    nenejimenez Guest

Black ops collection

I need help i got th call of duty black ops collection and its for the xbox 360 the call of duty. Black ops 3 didn't work. But when i go to the store. The have cod advanced warfare. For the xbox360 and xbox

:)

nenejimenez, Jan 29, 2019
  2. SemperFiKiller5 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Honestly they need to come out with more exclusive like the batman collection Star Wars collection and black ops
  3. nenejimenez Win User

Black ops collection

Can View contact them for me I don’t want to buy the game for Xbox one because I already have the whole collection and if I were to buy the box one version then I would still have the Xbox 360 version so can you just contact. Them
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Black ops collection

Hi Nene,

Thanks for replying. In relation to the status of the reverse compatibility for the game Black Ops 3, you would need to reach out to the developer of the game for that request directly. You can contact Activision by

clicking here
    . It never hurts to make the attempt; however, since they have a version available for Xbox One, it would be a bit of a stretch.

I hope that this helps out.

Regards,
  5. nenejimenez Win User

Black ops collection

Thank you But im mad because advance warfare has to if you have the advanced warfare for Xbox 360 and put that one inside the Xbox one it would work . And the one game I wanted was Black ops three so if you can put Black ops three for Xbox 360 so
    we can work on Xbox one I would be happy
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Black ops collection

Hi Nene,

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, as mentioned above if you want to play the game on the Xbox One you would require to get the Xbox One version.

This isn't the only game like this a few developers have made two different versions of certain games for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The option of contacting the developer is just an option available to bring up the idea of making the 360 version work on
    the Xbox One and that would be something you can always go ahead and try to suggest to them.

I hope the information provided was helpful.
Thema:

Black ops collection

1. Black ops collection - Similar Threads - Black ops collection

2. I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc: N Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god 50478375-f513-4bb2-b927-cee1e2ba7376
  3. DDOS Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDOS Black Ops 4: I have been playing league play on Black Ops 4 regularly especially over the last 2 weeks, but find that I come across teams that are booting people at least 2-4 times a day. That also includes...
  4. call of duty black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 4: bonjour je n'arrive plus a jouer a bo4. Quand je lance le jeux après le chargement sa me mais un message d'erreur. j'ai chercher a quoi ils êtes assigné sa me parle de port a ouvrir je les et...
  5. Black ops 4 blackout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 blackout: Tell me what y’all think about black ops 4. Multiplayer zombies blackout 974af4f8-56f9-406c-b0e4-aaaf6a4039c2
  6. call of duty black ops 4 how to unlock the dlc weapons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 4 how to unlock the dlc weapons?: i missed the tier and the event, i had no idea how to unlock this weapons i [Mod Removed - Profanity] up? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SYSTEM e7d3d46e-836c-4f08-8cf9-6704ea8da85d
  7. Black ops 4 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 keeps crashing: Hi there, My black ops 4 keeps crashing I power cycle and it happens again and again. 488a9f46-8c44-4e5d-bdcc-d4ceae0c8518
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2: So i was playing online zombies and i got into a match with a hacker he was going thru walls, infinite ammo, and god mode. Then he gave me a mod menu. I was confused and didnt know what to do....
  9. scammers in black ops 2 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    scammers in black ops 2 live: dzień dobry.. oszustów w black ops 2 live jest już plagą, czasami nie można w ogóle grać lub wyjść z gry, tylko pomaga wyłączyć konsolę, aby gracze mogli włamać się do „graczy”, którzy korzystają...
  10. Black Ops 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black Ops 1: I bought the first strike map pack years ago and now it's asking me to buy again?? 41e46ea6-2778-4719-95e3-63e8eca574d0