Black ops collection

Discus and support Black ops collection in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I need help i got th call of duty black ops collection and its for the xbox 360 the call of duty. Black ops 3 didn't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by nenejimenez, Jan 29, 2019.

1. nenejimenez
    nenejimenez Guest

Black ops collection

I need help i got th call of duty black ops collection and its for the xbox 360 the call of duty. Black ops 3 didn't work. But when i go to the store. The have cod advanced warfare. For the xbox360 and xbox

:)

nenejimenez, Jan 29, 2019
  2. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

COD Predictions at E3

Honestly i would love a remaster of the old black ops games or possibly a black ops collection, by far my favourite games in the series
  3. SemperFiKiller5 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Honestly they need to come out with more exclusive like the batman collection Star Wars collection and black ops
  4. nenejimenez Win User

Black ops collection

Can View contact them for me I don’t want to buy the game for Xbox one because I already have the whole collection and if I were to buy the box one version then I would still have the Xbox 360 version so can you just contact. Them
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Black ops collection

Hi Nene,

Thanks for replying. In relation to the status of the reverse compatibility for the game Black Ops 3, you would need to reach out to the developer of the game for that request directly. You can contact Activision by

clicking here
    . It never hurts to make the attempt; however, since they have a version available for Xbox One, it would be a bit of a stretch.

I hope that this helps out.

Regards,
  6. nenejimenez Win User

Black ops collection

Thank you But im mad because advance warfare has to if you have the advanced warfare for Xbox 360 and put that one inside the Xbox one it would work . And the one game I wanted was Black ops three so if you can put Black ops three for Xbox 360 so
    we can work on Xbox one I would be happy
Thema:

Black ops collection

1. Black ops collection - Similar Threads - Black ops collection

2. black ops 3 zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 zombies: i just purchased the digital version of Black Ops 3 with zombie chronicles, and all other DLC and season pass. The online players is always showing 0% in playlist category. Can this be fixed? have...
  3. Black ops 4 [Blackout]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 [Blackout]: By the time I equip/activate perks My first 1 has probably ran out of time. I get that blackout is suppose to be challenging and realistic but ---->the time it takes for players to activate a perk...
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working: EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019 So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4. Before this I did not own the game at all, BUT I...
  5. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  6. Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4: Black ops updated,but now it wont let me log in or play the game at all?Help 9c30f9c9-1021-4cde-87b6-38c7903916e0
  7. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops: Please add them in gamepass that will be neat. f04330d2-1274-4442-9c84-9dd76abc425e
  8. Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in: [img] see it just wont sign in for me when im trying to play cbdba70f-99b1-432f-9536-2af14427f3a9
  9. My black ops 2 disc wont dowload on Xbox 1 What do i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My black ops 2 disc wont dowload on Xbox 1 What do i do: What can i do 2 fix this and why is this happening de59380e-ee4f-4a29-b1f8-f28a94e5c882
  10. My black ops 4 disk won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My black ops 4 disk won’t install: Before i start this post please say “bruh” so i know your not a bot thank you so my problem is everytime i try to download black ops 4 the disk downloads but when it says it needs a update the...