Black ops collection

Discus and support Black ops collection in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I need help i got th call of duty black ops collection and its for the xbox 360 the call of duty. Black ops 3 didn't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by nenejimenez, Jan 29, 2019.

1. nenejimenez
    nenejimenez Guest

Black ops collection

I need help i got th call of duty black ops collection and its for the xbox 360 the call of duty. Black ops 3 didn't work. But when i go to the store. The have cod advanced warfare. For the xbox360 and xbox

:)

nenejimenez, Jan 29, 2019
  2. SemperFiKiller5 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Honestly they need to come out with more exclusive like the batman collection Star Wars collection and black ops
  3. nenejimenez Win User

Black ops collection

Can View contact them for me I don’t want to buy the game for Xbox one because I already have the whole collection and if I were to buy the box one version then I would still have the Xbox 360 version so can you just contact. Them
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Black ops collection

Hi Nene,

Thanks for replying. In relation to the status of the reverse compatibility for the game Black Ops 3, you would need to reach out to the developer of the game for that request directly. You can contact Activision by

clicking here
    . It never hurts to make the attempt; however, since they have a version available for Xbox One, it would be a bit of a stretch.

I hope that this helps out.

Regards,
  5. nenejimenez Win User

Black ops collection

Thank you But im mad because advance warfare has to if you have the advanced warfare for Xbox 360 and put that one inside the Xbox one it would work . And the one game I wanted was Black ops three so if you can put Black ops three for Xbox 360 so
    we can work on Xbox one I would be happy
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Black ops collection

Hi Nene,

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, as mentioned above if you want to play the game on the Xbox One you would require to get the Xbox One version.

This isn't the only game like this a few developers have made two different versions of certain games for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The option of contacting the developer is just an option available to bring up the idea of making the 360 version work on
    the Xbox One and that would be something you can always go ahead and try to suggest to them.

I hope the information provided was helpful.
Thema:

Black ops collection

1. Black ops collection - Similar Threads - Black ops collection

2. Black Ops 4 Digital Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Digital Purchase Issue: Hello I recently purchased Black Ops IV for xbox one about a week after release and had some issues so i deleted it to do a fresh install, however now the microsoft store says it's installed and...
  3. Can't Connect Black Ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect Black Ops 2: Split from this thread. Bonjour. j ai un petit problème pour ne pas dire un gros problème. Quand je jeu aux jeux de xbox 360 sur mon xbox one sa se deconnecte de xbox live au moin avec Call of...
  4. Black ops 2 servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black ops 2 servers: Two days in a row now microsoft has sent me a message saying all issues solved and im still getting error saying black ops 2 servers are unavailable?! ccde3de1-a0ef-4148-83b9-4aab1935d956
  5. Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2: Hi everyone ! Does it exist an "only zombie pack" to buy for Black Ops 2 ? Thanks for your answer :) 291ec7fe-0661-4866-9e74-8c391e0cb418
  6. Black Ops 1 Zombie map purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 Zombie map purchase: Hi everyone, I would like to buy some zombies map for Black Ops 1. But it's written that I have to buy the maps on an xbox 360. I got an xbox one. If I buy those maps, it is transfered on my...
  7. Black ops 2 server not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 server not available: I can sign into xbox live but it comes up on screen saying black ops 2 server is not available at this time? Anyone know why? 44b0189a-f10f-4cee-8789-d1c3eed8ef6e
  8. Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: I'm from Argentina and i can't buy black ops 4. There's this message that says "it's not available at this moment" even though the game was released several months ago If I buy call of duty black...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 BlackOut trial is live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 BlackOut trial is live.: Follow THIS link and click the button NEXT TO "Buy" It should show a pop up menu. Then pick Trial. Enjoy the Trial and treat others with respect as you chase that win!...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 question: So my friend has an XBox and he has Black Ops 4 game on his console, is there a way for him to transfer it to PC? so we could both play together? And if so if i buy the game from the "battle.net"...