Black Ops II

Discus and support Black Ops II in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use the google translation app I am Dutch speaking. I bought COD: Black Ops II yesterday from microsoft store But the game is in French I asked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WizardScroll17, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Black Ops II

I use the google translation app I am Dutch speaking.

I bought COD: Black Ops II yesterday from microsoft store

But the game is in French I asked English

Sorry for my English

greetings

:)

WizardScroll17, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Matthew Finerty Win User

Xbox made me pay more

COD: Black Ops II "II" Shirt Black - Male

COD: Black Ops II Logo Hat Black

Those are the things I bought, both 80 MSP, meaning 160 MSP in all.
  3. Im a CuteBear x Win User

Why did I get banned?

4. J.R.G. Win User

Backward compatibility

Black Ops II

Borderlands II

Fallout 3
  5. Ayayayayayaya Win User
  6. Arkham99 Win User

Could the Reapers be likened to zombies?

Don't forget 'Black Ops' now, oh yeah, 'Black Ops II' with an add-on called 'Zombies II', I kid you not [View:http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_6525.gif] ...:)
Thema:

Black Ops II

1. Black Ops II - Similar Threads - Black Ops

2. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  3. Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2: I recently bought a new Xbox one S. I got a pre-owned Black Ops 2. I inserted the disk, downloaded the game, and launched it. When opening the game, it asks me to download an Xbox live profile....
  4. Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...: I'm not sure what is wrong but I can play DLC maps in private online from multiplayer but in public online from multiplayer... There no chosing DLC maps. 33e39ed9-4994-494d-a0ab-bde9e6234802
  5. on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a...: on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a instant then goes back to select my gun again and just keeps lopping all other game work fine...
  6. Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie?: game just will not work i have both a disc and a soft copy i bought today in the shop on my xbox one. it refuses to let me play. though from past experience with live this is pretty normal. i mean...
  7. Call of duty black ops 3 - won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 3 - won't start: Hi. Installed black ops 3 and it won't launch. The splash screen comes up, then it goes dark, then back to the xbox dashboard. Help! eeb2ec01-fcdf-4e2a-890d-d6e9b2a31c98
  8. Call of duty Black Ops 4 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black Ops 4 servers: Why am i getting kicked off the server every time i play cod black ops 4? bf36e841-38b7-4188-bbae-175341fba5a7
  9. Call of duty black ops 4 crashes after every match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 4 crashes after every match: After i leave each match the game crashes b3e5ae10-c412-42a1-8165-12fa0bf8de98
  10. Black ops 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 4: I keep getting error code A.B.C.D collar yellow wolf what do i do? 7a46e246-173a-4f9f-a15e-ad9b05fb4ecb