Black Ops Pass Refund

Discus and support Black Ops Pass Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. As the title says, I would love to know if you can get a refund for buying the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Season Pass aka the Black Ops Pass. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnknownFizzy29, May 14, 2019.

1. Black Ops Pass Refund

Hello.

As the title says, I would love to know if you can get a refund for buying the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Season Pass aka the Black Ops Pass.

I don't play the game very often and buying the Black Ops Pass was a total waste of money on my part, and those 50€ would come in very handy to buy other games.

Anyways, I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me if its possible getting a refund on this item.

Thank you,

PS: I don't know if the category is the correct one but I chose Games and Apps

:)

UnknownFizzy29, May 14, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Black Ops Pass Refund

3. UnknownFizzy29 Win User

Black Ops Pass Refund

Thank you kind sir.

Have a nice rest of weekend!
  4. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....
  5. SebastienDragon Win User

Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Je veux acheter le saison pass de black ops 4 call of duty

[Translation - I want to buy the season pass of black ops 4 call of duty]
  6. WPAK Win User

xbox 게임 환불

Web translation:

xbox game refund

Hello, I bought the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass, which is similar to the Call of Duty Black Ops 4, while I was shopping in the store while doing xbox one. In this case, I would like to give a refund, so let me know how to make a refund.

Response:

Hi there,

to request a refund please go to this link where you can submit a item for a refund.

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
    If that link doesn't exist then the Refund form isn't available for your region (yet) and you will have to contact official Xbox Support, they are the only ones that
    can determine if a refund is possible or not.

To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
Thema:

Black Ops Pass Refund

1. Black Ops Pass Refund - Similar Threads - Black Ops Pass

2. cod black ops 3 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod black ops 3 season pass: is cod black ops 3 season pass region free in europe? 47ce4676-0726-48f6-bdb4-449432d54845
  3. call of duty black ops 3 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 3 season pass: call of duty black ops 3 season pass region locked in europe? (united kingdom to hungary) 11858029-e013-41df-9d52-1bf37906137a
  4. xbox one bought the season pass for black ops 4 but the person who i share with didnt get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one bought the season pass for black ops 4 but the person who i share with didnt get it: got the season pass for black ops 4 but the person who I share with didn't get the new maps or zombie map can any one help 3e6c66f3-c866-4e50-8986-69297b679c9a
  5. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP): The price has not reduce for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I feel I'm paying too much money since Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is a 6 year old game. The season pass should get reduce because...
  6. We should get black ops 4 pre order for free with the game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    We should get black ops 4 pre order for free with the game pass: why not have cod black ops 4 when u have the game pass like nobody should pay $100 for a pre order but I don’t care about that so we all should get the game pass 14 day free trial and be able to...
  7. Black ops pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops pass: I am unable to download the pass black ops on my xbox yet it tells me that it is bought (I activate from a code) google tradutcion 8733ac54-d39f-4792-bd08-6300663c89a6
  8. Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass: help bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on my xbox 1 but can' buy a season pass any help? 0ec8af8b-b624-4912-b637-8e7590eda86c
  9. I occupy help, my black ops 3 does not install it stays in 9.o% and I have to pass 9 says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I occupy help, my black ops 3 does not install it stays in 9.o% and I have to pass 9 says ...: I occupy help I occupy help, my black ops 3 does not install it stays in 9.o% and I have to pass 9 says installme eb6f5d68-565c-460b-8e19-ac612ee785b2
  10. Black ops 2 season pass on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 season pass on xbox 1: I saw that people were having trouble on the black ops 2 season pass so i wanted to know if it worked now or if i bought it through the game if my friend thats game sharing with me would be able...