Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

Discus and support Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinConklin, May 23, 2020.

1. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again

:)

JustinConklin, May 23, 2020
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

Go to EA Support and make inquiry about what happen and also put a screen shot of this question so you can have proof.
  3. JordanFrantz Win User

Your network is good, but there are some xbox service issues

I am unable to play any of my Xbox One games such as Black Ops 4, it wont let me connect to the online service. Help!
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

Are you unable to connected to or being disconnected from LIVE when using Black Ops, or are you unable to connect to the Black Ops servers?
  5. Tenchu84 Win User

Having issues staying online while playing

I have only experienced this issue playing Black Ops online. I haven't played anything else on multiplier in awhile. I also borrowed a friends Call of duty Black Ops disc and had the same exact issue so i ruled that problem out. I have not had an issue
    on while using Xbox apps such as MLB.tv, Crackle, or Netflix. It only seems to happen when I play black Ops. I will be playing a game and i will get kicked out or offline all together. A lot of times I check my internet connection and it always seems to
    be strong too.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

My regular 360 was freezing, so i bought a brand new 360 from bestbuy, the 320gb matte cover with built in wifi, and its still freezing...

[quote user="Obsessive Power"]

Does this freezing only occur in multiplayer or does it happen in single player too?

[/quote]

This is what I'm thinking. OP, it may be your internet connection if this only happens when you are on XBL in a multiplayer/co-op match. Was your previous console connected wired or wirelessly? And the new console? If you don't
    mind, what are your internet speeds? Go to speedtest.net and run atleast three tests for an average, then post the download, upload and pings.
Thema:

1. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet - Similar Threads - Black ops three

2. Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass dlc: Hello i have a question, i bought the cod black ops 2 game for the xbox one with backwards compatibility. Because of the nostalgia i wanted to buy the season pass in order to play the old zombie...
  3. Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles: I purchased ZC, and the game/Microsoft store will not let me download it. It says i do not own the DLC but i payed for it. Pls help me. a80ea810-65ca-4d8a-93b6-f46e29d961fb
  4. modern warefare and black ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warefare and black ops 3: cant connect to online services but my hole squad is on playing now 5b71cab8-c64c-4296-bd28-6857fc6ebf52
  5. Black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2: What exactly is happening with Black ops 2 because i heard that they are patching infection mods. For some reason i cant access the game it just comes up with an error code. Is that xbox applying...
  6. Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4: I bought the disk for black ops 4 and i put it in and cannot play it what should i do please help me i want to play it with my friends 1c6f3e04-274a-4b66-bda1-a8faceec2186
  7. Black Ops 3 Connectivity error, ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Connectivity error, ABC error: Hey all, I recently downloaded the Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles addition- for the $59.99 on the xbox one store, after waiting for it to download, instead of being welcomed with an...
  8. COD Black Ops II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops II: COD Black Ops II is virtually unusable. Games are exiting by themselves and am placed on probation. The connection to XBOX Live disconnects at will. Hackers are left to run rampant while if you...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 4-Blackout Cheaters Using Aimbots and other disallowed mods

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4-Blackout Cheaters Using Aimbots and other disallowed mods: I'm sick and tired of seeing pure [mod removed] in this game! Playing Heavy Metal Heroes or Hot Pursuit, some dude takes a wild [mod removed] guess as to where I'm driving even though I'm over on...
  10. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...