Black screen after boot up.

Discus and support Black screen after boot up. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why has my Xbox decided to go all black screen . And also why is it so hard to speak to an actual person instead of running in circles with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PURETITAN, Jun 10, 2021.

1. PURETITAN
    PURETITAN Guest

Why has my Xbox decided to go all black screen . And also why is it so hard to speak to an actual person instead of running in circles with the customer help . Also how do I get a real person to talk to about the problem .

:)

PURETITAN, Jun 10, 2021
  2. little1233s Win User

I cannot fix your issue but I can tell you that while the "agents" can be not so helpful I can send this to my fellow ambassadors and they might be able to help you. Sorry for the troubles.
  3. MemeMaster_12 Win User

Will my fortnite game file get corrupted if my Xbox shuts down by itself because of inactivity

The power button on my Xbox started flashing when it got to the startup screen after that the screen turned black and it booted up normally
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Another family in the "brand new Xbox One that doesn't work out of the box" camp

How long did you leave it for?

During a cold boot it will show the logo then black screen for up to a minute before the green boot screen shows up.
  5. i JUNG3R Win User

HELP! FORZA, and BATTLEFIELD 4 DONT play! Boots you out!

I have same issue with dead rising 3. Game boots up fine but after 2 minutes my screen goes black and returns me to dashboard.
  6. Agent Maxter Win User

I can't figure out what happened

Same boat here. Green boot-up screen then black screen. Press the home button and you'll get some dialogue.
Thema:

1. Black screen after boot up. - Similar Threads - Black screen boot

2. Stuck on Black Screen after booting up from idle mode

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on Black Screen after booting up from idle mode: Hello, so I booted my Xbox One X up to a black screen today, I've tried Power Cycling it two different ways and tried Power Button + Sync managed to get it to work but that is one isse ( i saw...
  3. Xbox one booting up,and taking long time to restart,then black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one booting up,and taking long time to restart,then black screen.: So,i turn on my xbox. and i go to my settings and i need to change my mac adress so i restart my console and then now its black,and wont turn own.. 0d4fd407-3555-4f40-845c-d3c6cb7121fa
  4. Black screen boot issue, series X

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen boot issue, series X: A bit different. I’m in energy saving mode and preview alpha. When you start the box it’ll just sit and not show the boot up. Sometimes it’ll error out and reboot. So far a reboot always fixes it....
  5. Xbox Series S sometimes boots up to a black screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S sometimes boots up to a black screen.: Sometimes my Xbox Series S boots up to a black screen. Is my HDMI cord failing or does anyone else have this issue? When it does it I can't open the guide or see the menu when you go to reset the...
  6. Xbox will boot but get stuck on black/gray screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will boot but get stuck on black/gray screen: I had reset my mac address and it reset my xbox. At first it was stuck on the very first green loading screen but, had loaded up and left me on black screen. On that black screen all i can do is...
  7. Boot up issues. Black/blank screen upon start up.

in XboX Insiders
    Boot up issues. Black/blank screen upon start up.: I've had a few occasions since the latest patch, powering the system on only shows the Hi Notification but the screen remains blank/black. No controller inputs seem to work besides one that I'll...
  8. [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open: Sorry if this post is informal or has been made before. I've never used Reddit before, and joined just to ask this, because I'm completely stumped. I joined the Insider Program a few months ago on...
  9. Xbox boots to startup screen then goes black and gives different error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox boots to startup screen then goes black and gives different error codes: I have been trying to figure out what this issue is but cannot find any info online about it. I also cannot get into troubleshoot mode to reset the console and do OSU1. Any idea what this could...
  10. XBOX series X black screen on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX series X black screen on boot: Hello, i just went to turn on my SERIES X and screen stays black. Could hear the fan workint and the internals but nothing displays on my 4k tv. I tries solving the issue with my brother’s hdmi...