Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

Discus and support Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I get a black screen from the mini game hub media or when viewing it's shared media by via message. It was only from the developer posts, game clips,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AIR-IK_BREATHES, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

I get a black screen from the mini game hub media or when viewing it's shared media by via message.

It was only from the developer posts, game clips, and the screenshots, everything else I can view.

submitted by /u/AIR-IK_BREATHES
    [link] [comments]

/u/AIR-IK_BREATHES, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Ice Cold Lisa Win User

Collective Minds Media Hub

I did an experiment. I felt the temperature of the console after hours of Forza Horizons 2 game play with the media hub attached. The next day I removed the media hub, and did an all-day-gaming session on Forza Horizons 2. Felt the console's temperature,
    and it felt the same. Conclusion: the collective minds media hub works as it should and will not cause your Xbox One to overheat.
  3. arkanbear Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Bug

https://imgur.com/a/CU2gNhc

Screen (You have to press in the image to enlarge)
  4. jamie the gun Win User

Polygon Full Review of X1, with rating

After reading this it seems it is saying the xbox is an excellent media hub, not so brilliant at games I think the extra score over the ps4 is for the media side, guys I am getting nervous
  5. Ostseespringer Win User

FIFA 14 won't start

Morning,

i have the same problem, but fifa 14 is a download-game (bundle). it will be started and i became a black screen after the "messi-screen".

i dont have the code from bundle... it is possible the game du reinstall without any code?

the game must be linked with the account - or??

xbox have problems with "social media and gamings" is there a context??
  6. Korvak Win User

Fan Q&A

I am wondering how they are going to do the *** scenes. Blacked out screen like Fable... or maybe a hot coffee mini game?

Edit: Wow they censored the word ***? Kids are learning that in the first grade now.
Thema:

Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

1. Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media - Similar Threads - Black Screen enlarging

2. Black screen at starting the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen at starting the Xbox One: Hi, I'm starting my Xbox One but the screen stays black. No matter the procedure used, nothing changes. I tried to change the HDMI cable, another slot on TV and all the procedures of reboot,...
  3. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  4. Black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen: I had the black screen of death on my one s. Was told its the retimer chip 75DP159. Had it replaced and still black screen. Any help???? c0a1146f-69e7-4fe3-8cd3-875ed3506acf
  5. Flashing black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flashing black screen: For about a week now my xbox one modern warfare edition has been flashing a black screen every few seconds unless I open a menu... like pressing the menu button on a game or pressing the xbox...
  6. Black Screen On Xbox One S Digital Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black Screen On Xbox One S Digital Edition: My son has changed resolution on his Xbox One S Digital Edition and we now have a black screen, is there any way I can reset this please. I have tried holding the bind button and the Xbox console...
  7. Xbox one x black screening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x black screening: Need help. Xbox one x is black screening.. i have tested the hdmi cable and it is fine. I tried holding the two buttons down for 10+ seconds nd it dis not work... i own 4 xboxs and one is a day...
  8. Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes: Once in a while, lets say once per 3 days of gaming, the screen of my Xbox One goed black/blank for about 2 seconds and then returns. No further message or alerts displayed. It has been doing...
  9. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  10. black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.: twice after recent system update when i turn on my xbox one s it goes into a black screen (no xbox splash screen). the only fix i could find on the web was unplug the xbox and wait 10 seconds and...