Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

Discus and support Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I get a black screen from the mini game hub media or when viewing it's shared media by via message. It was only from the developer posts, game clips,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AIR-IK_BREATHES, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

I get a black screen from the mini game hub media or when viewing it's shared media by via message.

It was only from the developer posts, game clips, and the screenshots, everything else I can view.

submitted by /u/AIR-IK_BREATHES
    [link] [comments]

/u/AIR-IK_BREATHES, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Ice Cold Lisa Win User

Collective Minds Media Hub

I did an experiment. I felt the temperature of the console after hours of Forza Horizons 2 game play with the media hub attached. The next day I removed the media hub, and did an all-day-gaming session on Forza Horizons 2. Felt the console's temperature,
    and it felt the same. Conclusion: the collective minds media hub works as it should and will not cause your Xbox One to overheat.
  3. jamie the gun Win User

Polygon Full Review of X1, with rating

After reading this it seems it is saying the xbox is an excellent media hub, not so brilliant at games I think the extra score over the ps4 is for the media side, guys I am getting nervous
  4. arkanbear Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Bug

https://imgur.com/a/CU2gNhc

Screen (You have to press in the image to enlarge)
  5. Ostseespringer Win User

FIFA 14 won't start

Morning,

i have the same problem, but fifa 14 is a download-game (bundle). it will be started and i became a black screen after the "messi-screen".

i dont have the code from bundle... it is possible the game du reinstall without any code?

the game must be linked with the account - or??

xbox have problems with "social media and gamings" is there a context??
  6. Korvak Win User

Fan Q&A

I am wondering how they are going to do the *** scenes. Blacked out screen like Fable... or maybe a hot coffee mini game?

Edit: Wow they censored the word ***? Kids are learning that in the first grade now.
Thema:

Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

1. Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media - Similar Threads - Black Screen enlarging

2. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  3. Black screen on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on Xbox one console: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-black-screen-after-reset/d8a7dd05-49ba-440d-ab78-228bb0112303 The listed above url is basically stating my problems and I have done...
  4. Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen: Ive had this issue for about a year now and its starting to get annoying as it hasn't been fixed. Whenever i load up black ops 4 it does the startup screen and shows syncing data then stops at 1...
  5. [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start: Alpha Skip Ahead- Running OS version 10.0.19041.4025 Launch The Touryst. Get the splash screen and prompt to press “A” to start. Then dropped into a black screen, no further action... Rebooted...
  6. Xbox one X COD screen goes black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X COD screen goes black: So I've had this issue forever shortly after purchasing the Xbox one X. When I jump online to play Warzone while waiting in lobby the screen starts going black. Like pits of the screen will just...
  7. Xbox One X - Black Screen of Death / No video output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Black Screen of Death / No video output?: So I have an issue with my Xbox One X right now, it will turn on and I can hear audio through the controller's 3.5mm jack, and I can hear menu sounds and even navigate blind, but it doesn't seem...
  8. Xbox one shows black screen when turned on unless a reset is done every day.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shows black screen when turned on unless a reset is done every day.: I am totally frustrated with my Xbox one. Out of nowhere, when I turned it on, it showed a black screen. After multiple YouTube videos of how to check for a faulty HDMI cord and repair the port,...
  9. xbox no longer working check cable then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox no longer working check cable then black screen: My xbox one has been working completely fine for a few years now and all of a sudden its now having problems with displaying the screen. I wake up one day and turn it on and am given a no signal...
  10. Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content: Hi all, I am getting a black screen when Netflix starts and when Amazon Prime plays some HDR content. Audio for Netflix works for a bit (at least the splash sound and then I can't say); audio...