Black screen after Green Logo

Discus and support Black screen after Green Logo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried all of these. Xbox still just goes to green logo to black and that is it. Microsoft suggested downloading update to firmware to flash drive and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bugger612, Mar 29, 2015.

1. bugger612
    bugger612 Guest

Tried all of these. Xbox still just goes to green logo to black and that is it. Microsoft suggested downloading update to firmware to flash drive and booting from there. That too failed. Anything else?

:)

bugger612, Mar 29, 2015
  2. Djul9
    Djul9 Guest

Hello, same problem for me and a few one on a french forum, we noticed that it began to happen since the last update.

Sorry for my bad english maybe.

Djul9, Mar 29, 2015
  3. giofrida
    giofrida Guest

Same problem here. Screen remains black until I press the xbox button on the controller. I can't do a comparison between pre / post update because it's been just a few days since I bought my Xbox One. Hope the next update will fix this...

giofrida, Mar 29, 2015
  4. xxxCROWxxx Win User

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

AHHHHH same damn issue after a week of playing on it. Green logo then black screen of death,
  5. Player139893418 Win User

Xbox one no signal/Green screen

Update: I left it on the green screen and it came up with my game and apps logo on a black screen after a while, still cant do anything though...
  6. Djul9 Win User

+ it doesn't happen every time
  7. Kenny H. Win User

If you haven't already, try a full power cycle and see if it is fixed. Hold the Xbox logo on the front of your console for 10 seconds until it powers down and restart it. Let me know if that works!
  8. giofrida Win User

Same problem here. Screen remains black until I press the xbox button on the controller. I can't do a comparison between pre / post update because it's been just a few days since I bought my Xbox One. Hope the next update will fix this...
Thema:

1. Black screen after Green Logo - Similar Threads - Black screen Green

2. Green load up to black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green load up to black screen: I had a problem with GTA5 not wanting to load up, so I thought restarting my Xbox One would help. So I let it do its full cycle, and when it comes back on, it does the green Xbox start up screen...
  3. Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues: After the november update i am having issues if i try to restart my xbox there will be a black screen and the green screen with the xbox one logo will not load into the screen to sign you in. Will...
  4. XBOX One X Stuttering video on startup, long green screen then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X Stuttering video on startup, long green screen then black screen: Just this week my Xbox One X starting acting really weird. I got in but the system seemed really slow and choppy just trying to move around on the home screen. I thought maybe it was controller...
  5. Green screen and black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen and black screen: When I turnt my game on it was stuck at the green screen and then after a while it went to the black screen where all i can do is restart console, turn off console, and turn off controller.... I...
  6. Green loading screen followed by black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green loading screen followed by black screen: Please help, my Son's Xbox One isn't working. He gets the green loading screen initially and after a few minutes this switches to an all black screen. We've tried it on another TV and it's the...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out. Hey there Louie! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to bring up your console. I split...
  8. Xbox One showing black screen after the green screen boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One showing black screen after the green screen boot up.: Hi My Xbox One has just recently started showing a black screen after the green screen boot up. Whenever I press the Xbox guide button in the middle of my remote a pop-up appears displaying a...
  9. Shows green startup animation then goes to black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shows green startup animation then goes to black screen: My xbox one has been turned off for about a month and a bit because my power brick broke. I plugged a different power brick into the console and turned the machine on. It started like normal and...
  10. Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black!: when I switch my Xbox one on the initial green loading screen appears and after roughly a minute it goes black. I have unplugged everything several times and performed many power cycles but...