Black Screen after latest Beta update

Discus and support Black Screen after latest Beta update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Console boots to black screen, can't press Xbox button to get to home. If I hold the button report a bug pops up, it collects information, the bug... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SK_CFThrowaway, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Black Screen after latest Beta update

Console boots to black screen, can't press Xbox button to get to home. If I hold the button report a bug pops up, it collects information, the bug report application tries to open and then returns to a black screen.

submitted by /u/SK_CFThrowaway
    [link] [comments]

/u/SK_CFThrowaway, Oct 17, 2020
  2. got-haggis Win User

Black Screen on Live TV

yeah I occasionally had issues before the latest update, but now after the most recent update, i have so many problems with black screen and live tv. changing channels, sometimes it freezes the live tv signal for several seconds. Going from a game to trying
    to watch live tv, it almost always results in a black screen - but can still hear the sound. only way to resolve it is to reboot the xbox one. I am using it with a tivo setup box. microsoft should reward us for beta testing their hardware.
  3. GRIM STARKILLER Win User

Persistent Grey Bar when streaming

same type of issue here when streaming xbox one to win 10 pc the stream is in a smaller scale and not in full screen mode and there is black bars down the sides of the screen and what looks like a windows tab bar across the top of the screen . this happened
    after the latest update on the xbox beta app version 11.10.23004.00000
    doesn't do this on the standard xbox app version 9.928033.00000 but i cant use my usb mic on the standard xbox app only the beta version so its a bit of a issue
  4. SniffyAnt723933 Win User

Black screen on startup

hi

The same happened to me

the BIND button and any other button - doesn't help

still black screen and the HDMI input is not recognized by my TV.

ALL happened after I updated the system with the latest update
  5. Modanx Puphunug Win User

Xbox Beta

Beta update report:

Got the latest update. I could tell it was that by the following startup procedure to log on my ONE:

1.not responding to voice command "XBOX-ON"

2. Turning on manually to find black screen.

3. Rebooted by holding power button for 10 seconds, waiting an additional 10 seconds then powering unit back up.

4. Was greeted by green XBOX startup, followed by the black screen, finally the familiar greeting and dashboard. Now its time for some Titanfall.
  6. snikefriend Win User

GR App totally missing Xbox Tags.

Bumping thread because issue remains after the latest Xbox (Beta) update.
Thema:

Black Screen after latest Beta update

1. Black Screen after latest Beta update - Similar Threads - Black Screen latest

2. Forza Motorsport 7 (ForzaMotorsport7) does not launch, goes into a black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 (ForzaMotorsport7) does not launch, goes into a black screen: Hi I have downloaded a game for the first time. Chose one of the forza games. Had a terrible experience downloading and installing the game. Eventually it installed (after five! or more hours...
  3. Xbox Store gives black screen on startup (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store gives black screen on startup (Xbox One S): My mother is having problems with the Store app on her Xbox One S. Whenever she opens the app, she is given a completely black screen -- however, she can exit the app normally and can still run...
  4. Xbox one 24 hour black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 24 hour black screen of death: So my xbox one has been showing a black screen for the last 24 hours. I've performed all the answers I could find online (force reset, check power supply, forced lower resolution, ext....)....
  5. The latest update keeps making my TV go black screen for a few seconds.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest update keeps making my TV go black screen for a few seconds.: The latest update keeps making my TV go black for a few seconds at random intervals. And ot happens on not just the games but everything. I know its not my TV because when it goes black I can...
  6. Anyone having frequent problems with the "black screen of death on xbox one S and xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone having frequent problems with the "black screen of death on xbox one S and xbox one...: I am not trying to accuse of anything but as of late my Xbox One S and my Xbox one X both started lagging recently then they both started experiencing the black screen of death. I was able to...
  7. No Signal, Black screen. Reboot does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Signal, Black screen. Reboot does not work.: I am hoping someone can help. since the dashboard update my games wouldnt recognise that they were downloaded and then the worst thing happened. My LG tv came up with a no signal message. i read...
  8. My Xbox has a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has a black screen: I tried using the xbox 120hz settings and it went black i thought it would go back to the screen but it just says out of range 10a5009a-9ce6-4e3b-8e71-8af9ff2d53e8
  9. Latest Alpha Insider update black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Insider update black screen: Last night I got a prompt to install the latest alpha update. I was watching a movie so I hit stay offline. This morning I went online, got the prompt again and installed the update. Now my...
  10. Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it: Anyone know how to fix black screen after the update without doing a offline update as i have no pc 2558ef3a-7d35-49f9-8cfc-bedd79c913f7