Black screen at starting the Xbox One

Discus and support Black screen at starting the Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm starting my Xbox One but the screen stays black. No matter the procedure used, nothing changes. I tried to change the HDMI cable, another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sirefalas, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Sirefalas
    Sirefalas Guest

Hi,

I'm starting my Xbox One but the screen stays black.

No matter the procedure used, nothing changes.

I tried to change the HDMI cable, another slot on TV and all the procedures of reboot, nothing worked.

Thanks for the help.

:)

Sirefalas, Oct 22, 2019
  2. iJai Win User

XBOX One Black screen of death.

I'm now experiencing what appears to be the same issue as Terrell Watson. My xbox had started behaving glitchy and slow for the past week or so. Then today at start up my Xbox One was stuck at the green loading screen for 10 plus minutes before the screen
    went black. My Xbox One then hung on a blank black screen forever sometimes displaying an icon for a few seconds before going completely black again.
  3. Agito Savra Win User

My Xbox update is stuck at 91%

Update: Screen went black, I think Xbox auto shut off. When I turned it back on It looks as though it was starting up normally but now it's stuck on the Xbox One start up screen.
  4. MikeStokes1 Win User

Black screen

I have the same problem with my Xbox One. tried a cold boot but start screen comes up then just goes to black screen help
  5. CapricanToaster Win User

I was in the promised land, now I'm in hell...lol

Thank you Mister Urkel for replying,

I tried all of those things with no success. It is still starting up, showing me the Xbox One start screen and then going to a black screen and just staying on that.
  6. KaosSurviver Win User

Thema:

1. Black screen at starting the Xbox One - Similar Threads - Black screen starting

2. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  3. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  4. Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)": Hi, When i start the Xbox i see the green Xbox screen than a black screen. When i press the Xbox button the controller it shows a black screen with: Update in progress Guide should be ready...
  5. Black Screen but no start up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen but no start up!: Hi. i have tried to do you updates to fix your stuff up that resulted in my xbox one S just showing a black screen. the OSU1 and OSU2 files have not fixed the problem. what do i do now?...
  6. Black screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on start up: Xbox core services are down Xbox is trying to fix the issue 5d5aee36-e721-4ffd-b1bf-b1a6ebd95adf
  7. On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds

in XBoX Accessibility
    On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds: When I startup the Xbox one s, it shows the Xbox logo like normal, but when the system finishes starting up, where I should see my home screen I just see black. The only button I can press is the...
  8. Black Screen after starting a Game on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen after starting a Game on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, Since yesterday I've faced a serious Problem on my console. Always when I start a game, it starts normal and after 10s the screen turns black. However everything else works...
  9. black screen at start of adidas micoach

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen at start of adidas micoach: I am having trouble playing adidas micoach on a xbox 360 E console. All the other games work. When I first started it it asked for an update. I allowed it then black screen and the console...
  10. Black screen after starting State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black screen after starting State of Decay 2: Hey guys, yesterday i installed State of Decay 2. After it had been fully installed, i started the game. The screen turned black. there was no option to go back or to go on, but the music was...