Black screen during capture

Discus and support Black screen during capture in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i got the mew xbox seris S and when i record clips on modern warfare it shows up in the black screen but on other games it shows the clip just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDanky, Jan 13, 2021.

1. JDanky
    JDanky Guest

Hello i got the mew xbox seris S and when i record clips on modern warfare it shows up in the black screen but on other games it shows the clip just fine

:)

JDanky, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Shadow50087 Win User

Screenshot disabling video.

I'm not sure exactly how I'll capture black screen but sure I'll submit it.

Thanks.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Cod bo2

Hey there Colmac,

Some people were experiencing the screen freeze and black screen with Black Ops during the outage.

Are you still having these issues?

Let us know.
  4. PetryBosch Win User

Preview member- black screen of death

Hi,

When does this black screen occur? During gaming or at startup.
  5. xStarscream73x Win User

Black Screen of Death

Same here, black screen arrived during the update. Is there a way to remove the update?
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

During normal start up it will go to the green xbox screen with loading dots on the bottom then it will display a black screen. If the black screen is what your talking about give it a minute for the xbox logo to pop up. The console is loading the dashboard
    when you see that screen.
Thema:

1. Black screen during capture - Similar Threads - Black screen during

2. Long Black Screen during loading of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long Black Screen during loading of games: Recently my xbox one S has been giving me a black screen that would last 30 seconds or longer inbetween loading up the game, and the start screen. I dont know how to fix this, I have tried hard...
  3. Black screen after turning it off during the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after turning it off during the update: Hi all I faced a problem that the update was stuck at 26 and did not change for a period of time so I turned off the device but then hung on the black screen The device also works for 10 seconds...
  4. Xbox one x black screen flashing during gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x black screen flashing during gaming: I have tried switching hdmi cables and thought it was just while playing sea of thieves but now it's doing it on other games too. It just started happening a couple months ago and progressively...
  5. Concern over Black Screen issue during Anthem Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Concern over Black Screen issue during Anthem Demo: I bought a new Xbox One X on Thursday (January 31st) in preparation for the Anthem release in February. I played in the VIP Demo January 25-27 on my old Xbox One and enjoyed myself despite the 95%...
  6. Game freezes on black screen during launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes on black screen during launch: not sure if this is an Xbox issue or an issue with the game. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times even exchanged the game for a different one still the same thing. I can play other...
  7. Xbox one X screen goes black and then comes back during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X screen goes black and then comes back during gameplay: Got my new Project Scorpio edition One X. While playing Destiny 2 the video cuts out and then comes back a few seconds later. This happened multiple times. It worked fine for a couple of days,...
  8. Black screen during initial start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen during initial start: black screen during the initial start and update. I was at 9%, I went to the bathroom, came back to a black screen....HELP 5193ab3d-63a3-427d-941f-60f7373f286e
  9. Froze during update, Now shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Froze during update, Now shows black screen: Hi all, Bought an original xbox one and after loading through 2 patches, I get a message saying it failed which subsequently led to the console freezing. I had to power it off by holding the...
  10. Freezing during startup when loading Home Screen, then goes to a black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing during startup when loading Home Screen, then goes to a black screen.: When I turn on my Xbox it does it's green xbox loading screen for a few seconds and then it goes to load my Home screen and freezes at the same point every time just before all the tiles have...