black screen happens randomly while playing minecraft

Discus and support black screen happens randomly while playing minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing minecraft on xbox 10 our screen will continually switch to a black screen and have audio only. I have tried powering down by holding the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by timtheriault, Aug 13, 2019.

1. timtheriault
    timtheriault Guest

While playing minecraft on xbox 10 our screen will continually switch to a black screen and have audio only. I have tried powering down by holding the off button for 10 sec and then I tried unplugging all wires for a few minutes, but nothing has fixed
    the problem yet. Is there a current update that I need to run?

:)

timtheriault, Aug 13, 2019
  2. timtheriault Win User

We are using an xbox 10 that we got at Christmas. My problem is happening more frequently. The black screen happens when we are in the middle of playing minecraft, but now it happens while we are signing in. It would turn to a black screen on the tv at
    random times, but we would always continue to have audio. We get no error codes or messages when it happens, just a black screen. I have it set up so we get updates loaded automatically and when I checked it we were up to date already. Now it will turn black
    even during login. I looked at every problem listed in the above suggestion and none of them matched my problem. Can you please help us? My grandson is so disappointed. Thank you for your support.
  3. WolverineDark78 Win User

Hi, I'm not a expert on t.v's. Can you tell how long you been using your tv? Year it was made and also your Xbox One. Would help understanding the problem more clearer. If sound comes out, could be a chip in the motherboard in the tv not working. Years
    ago on a Vizio tv only sound came out my tv, when the motherboard was not working. Get the tv checked out if the warrent on it still good. Sounds like you did everything with the Xbox console, the hard boot up. Anymore questions, just ask them. We are here
    to do our best to answer them to our best knowledge.
  4. timtheriault Win User

None of the problems listed describe the problem we are experiencing.
  5. timtheriault Win User

Thank you for getting back to me. The only time we get a black screen is while we are playing xbox 10 (that we just got for Christmas) and when we switch back to tv then everything is fine. We shut the xbox off and turn it back on and it is like nothing
    is wrong until it turns black again. It is happening sooner and sooner after turning on the xbox and trying to login. We just got the tv in May so I am leaning to a problem in the xbox. It is just a guess because I am close to being computer- illiterate.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi timtheriault,

Thanks for the reply. Can you provide a few more clarifying details as to what is happening when you're getting the blank screen with Minecraft to help us tailor our support better for you specifically?
    Is this happening on a Windows 10 PC or an Xbox One? Do you get any error messages or codes when this occurs?

If on an Xbox One, then I'd recommend the support article previously listed by my fellow XBF member; however, if you're on a Windows 10 PC, then I'd recommend the support article entitled Troubleshoot
    gameplay issues on Windows 10
    . If you haven't updated your device (be it a computer or the console) recently, then as you suppose, it is possible that this may be a factor and we'd be glad to help you get to where you need to be in order to resolve this.

We're awaiting your reply and hope to hear back from you soon!
Thema:

1. black screen happens randomly while playing minecraft - Similar Threads - black screen happens

2. State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen: Been playing State of Decay 2, xbox one version, for the past couple days. All of the sudden when I go to the Base Screen after a split second it goes black. LB and RB will take you out of it but...
  3. Xbox One Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Black Screen: When i turned on my xbox one, nothing was loading, and all i saw was a black screen. I can hold in my xbox home button to restart, but i already tried to restart my xbox. Any help?...
  4. Xbox One S pantalla en negro | Xbox One S black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S pantalla en negro | Xbox One S black screen: Español: Hola, tengo un problema con mi xbox one s. A mi consola se le daño la fuente de alimentacion, la pude cambiar pero cuando enciendo la xbox la pantalla se queda en negro y no muestra...
  5. Black Screen Recovery Unsuccessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen Recovery Unsuccessful: Has anyone figured out other ways of getting out of the black screen mode? I've tried the reset procedure many times and it just doesn't work. And yeas, I've checked all the cables, connections,...
  6. Xbox one x black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x black screen: Just yesterday while playing online my screen started flickering while i could still see what was going on at times i decided to turn the X off and back on but at that point the screen never came...
  7. Xbox black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen: I did a hard reset on my xbox one and got the green loading screen and then when it is finished loading it goes directly to a black screen. It is not a display issue. I also tried the holding down...
  8. Xbox 360 E red light black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E red light black screen.: So i have a xbox 360 E console and 2 days ago my brother opened the console to clean the dust away but kinda made a problem appear. Since now all the time when i try to start the console, the...
  9. Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media: I get a black screen from the mini game hub media or when viewing it's shared media by via message. It was only from the developer posts, game clips, and the screenshots, everything else I can...
  10. nothing happens after green xbox screen ,just a black screen .need help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    nothing happens after green xbox screen ,just a black screen .need help?: nothing happens after green xbox screen ,just a black screen .need help? ea665186-43cf-4d48-9d7f-20285ea7d9b1