Black screen occurst when startup the Xbox.

Discus and support Black screen occurst when startup the Xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've a problem with my Xbox. When I push the Start button, she start but doesn't launch, i've a black screen. I tried to factory reset her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Varog, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Varog
    Varog Guest

Hello,

I've a problem with my Xbox.

When I push the Start button, she start but doesn't launch, i've a black screen.

I tried to factory reset her but i've a screen "Something went wrong" with restart and Troubleshoot.

So I decided to try an offline update with the OSU1 on an USB flash drive. She's detected and show the screen with the loading bar and the percentage but again, after 2 minutes (and always stucked at 0%), the same screen "Something went wrong" appears.

I didn't used it since 2-3 years : The OS version is : 17763.2023.amd64fre.rs5_release_xbox_dev_1810.181009-1510

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope !

:)

Varog, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Varog Win User

So there's some news :

I don't know how but I let the Xbox plugged and then, they asked me the langage and I updated my console in 18362.6065

I was able to access to the menu again, log to my account and then launch a download and let the Xbox on for 1 hour.

But when I came back, I saw that the "Microsoft Store" app needed an update. I launched it and I saw the Wi-Fi couldn't download the app.

So I go to Network settings but I wasn't able to connect to any Wi-Fi. I decided to reboot my console but ... It was a terrible mistake.

Again, Black screen and again "troobleshoot" menu with error code : E105 00000000 80070003
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Varog,

Thanks for keeping us posted on the issue. If all the troubleshooting hasn't helped, you may want to set up a repair. You can do so at

device support
    . If unable to there you can request a call from support and set one up with an agent.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Varog Win User

Have you tried a different HDMI cord by chance? Also confirmed none of the settings on the TV itself have changed ?
    Yes, tried another cable and on an other screen and another TV, always the same.

Hm ... No, i've changed the TV by a computer screen)
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Varog,

sorry to hear. If the update doesn't work, you should look at this page:
    "Update Troubleshoot"

Hope this helps
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

1. Black screen occurst when startup the Xbox. - Similar Threads - Black screen occurst

2. Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes: Once in a while, lets say once per 3 days of gaming, the screen of my Xbox One goed black/blank for about 2 seconds and then returns. No further message or alerts displayed. It has been doing...
  3. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  4. black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.: twice after recent system update when i turn on my xbox one s it goes into a black screen (no xbox splash screen). the only fix i could find on the web was unplug the xbox and wait 10 seconds and...
  5. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  6. metro exodus tela preta no menu!! [Translate] Metro Exodus Black screen in the menu!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metro exodus tela preta no menu!! [Translate] Metro Exodus Black screen in the menu!!: metro exodus da loja microsoft esta totalmente quebrado!!, pra fazer o download foi 3 dias pois a taxa de download da microsoft [Mod Removed - See Xbox Forums Guidelines] , e agr isso! toda vez q...
  7. What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen?: I launch my xbox normally, theres the green screen with the xbox icon, after 15 mins the screen turns black, I can hear sounds of me moving pages and I can also get the page of turning off your...
  8. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  9. Flickering black screen using 4K on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flickering black screen using 4K on Xbox One X: Hi, I have recently been experiencing some intermittent flickering when using 4K@60Hz resolution from my Xbox One X (TV is Sony XE9005, capable of 4K@60Hz). While this has worked previously, and...
  10. Screen flickering/black glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen flickering/black glitch: Hi can anybody help my Xbox one x has a screen flicker/black glitches when in game but not on loading screens, it happened a few weeks ago but stopped ojln its own now it wont stop ive reset the...