Black screen occurst when startup the Xbox.

Discus and support Black screen occurst when startup the Xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've a problem with my Xbox. When I push the Start button, she start but doesn't launch, i've a black screen. I tried to factory reset her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Varog, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Varog
    Varog Guest

Hello,

I've a problem with my Xbox.

When I push the Start button, she start but doesn't launch, i've a black screen.

I tried to factory reset her but i've a screen "Something went wrong" with restart and Troubleshoot.

So I decided to try an offline update with the OSU1 on an USB flash drive. She's detected and show the screen with the loading bar and the percentage but again, after 2 minutes (and always stucked at 0%), the same screen "Something went wrong" appears.

I didn't used it since 2-3 years : The OS version is : 17763.2023.amd64fre.rs5_release_xbox_dev_1810.181009-1510

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope !

:)

Varog, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Varog Win User

So there's some news :

I don't know how but I let the Xbox plugged and then, they asked me the langage and I updated my console in 18362.6065

I was able to access to the menu again, log to my account and then launch a download and let the Xbox on for 1 hour.

But when I came back, I saw that the "Microsoft Store" app needed an update. I launched it and I saw the Wi-Fi couldn't download the app.

So I go to Network settings but I wasn't able to connect to any Wi-Fi. I decided to reboot my console but ... It was a terrible mistake.

Again, Black screen and again "troobleshoot" menu with error code : E105 00000000 80070003
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Varog,

Thanks for keeping us posted on the issue. If all the troubleshooting hasn't helped, you may want to set up a repair. You can do so at

device support
    . If unable to there you can request a call from support and set one up with an agent.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Varog Win User

Have you tried a different HDMI cord by chance? Also confirmed none of the settings on the TV itself have changed ?
    Yes, tried another cable and on an other screen and another TV, always the same.

Hm ... No, i've changed the TV by a computer screen)
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Varog,

sorry to hear. If the update doesn't work, you should look at this page:
    "Update Troubleshoot"

Hope this helps
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

1. Black screen occurst when startup the Xbox. - Similar Threads - Black screen occurst

2. Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game: On black ops 2, after joining a game in the lobby, i only make it as far as the map screen loading page and occasionally get to the stage where i can choose a weapon, then it starts the map reload...
  3. black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen: my xbox turns on but i keep getting a black screen. Last night i did hard reset by holding power and eject waited for both beeps got to green screen at 640 resolution but it stayed there for like...
  4. Screen keeps going black.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen keeps going black.: It started yesterday, and it makes my xbox unusable. The screen goes black for 1-3 second every 10 or so seconds. Help?? b26ce48f-49ce-4972-9503-d4bc05d676f5
  5. Fortnite wouldn't open and gives a black screen when loading and then kicks me out, i tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite wouldn't open and gives a black screen when loading and then kicks me out, i tried...: Fortnite wouldn't open and gives a black screen when loading and then kicks me out, i tried clearing my cache but didn't work 05b714e1-f9ce-429c-a501-b03070351cd1
  6. Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save: After I try to load a save or make a new game, Skyrim will get a black screen before my entire xbox one x crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing system cache, resetting mac...
  7. Black screen while doing an offline system update

in XBoX on Mobile
    Black screen while doing an offline system update: I am doing an offline system update. After the xbox prepares for the update off of the usb stick the screen turns black. Does any one know what that means? Or does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Blacks Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blacks Screen: Wverytime I am playing minecraft, when I get a notification my screen turns black then once the notification is gone my screen goes back to normal. I imagine the solution is somewhere in my...
  9. Screen keeps blacking out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen keeps blacking out: My screen keeps blacking out for a split second every 15 seconds and I can't get it to stop, I tried restarting my xbox, switching the hdmi and leaving it off for 10 mins but nothing worked...
  10. Arkham Knight not loading on New Story, get a black screen and nothing else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arkham Knight not loading on New Story, get a black screen and nothing else: Hi, seems to be a regular problem here but I can't find a solution no matter what. I get into the home screens and select new story then just get a black screen and nothing. I've hard reset,...