Black screen of death?

Discus and support Black screen of death? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had no problems playing the game for a while but now whenever I try to resume my Campaign the screen appears completely black. I can still hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JarridMartinson, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Black screen of death?

I had no problems playing the game for a while but now whenever I try to resume my Campaign the screen appears completely black. I can still hear the stage's ambient sounds and I can move my character, but there is nothing on the screen.

:)

JarridMartinson, Jan 1, 2014
  2. My spin on whats happened to Halo 4 (Multiplayer)

well black screen happened to me twice, but these times were different... it kept on blinking black screen and going in and out of black screen every ten seconds... eventually kicking EVERYONE out of a middle of a game...

I S I T y I X I, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Ilharious
    Ilharious Guest
    Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao

Ilharious, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  5. lzyazn Win User

Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.

This exact problem happened to me. I just updated and boom just black screen instead of home screen. I click report a problem and it goes to open the app then black screen. I put in a disk and loads up the game screen and then black screen.
  6. Bubbers214-5BB5C6A8- Win User

Xfinity Black Screen on Turn On

Also it's not the whole screen that goes black, it's only the TV app screen that goes black
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

Green screen to black screen

Just as a heads up, the black screen is normal.

It should be green splash, black screen then dashboard.

After a system update, the black screen can remain for a few minutes before you see anything.
  8. I S I T y I X I Win User

My spin on whats happened to Halo 4 (Multiplayer)

well black screen happened to me twice, but these times were different... it kept on blinking black screen and going in and out of black screen every ten seconds... eventually kicking EVERYONE out of a middle of a game...
Thema:

Black screen of death?

1. Black screen of death? - Similar Threads - Black screen death

2. Black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death: Hello, i recently tried to go on my xbox and the black screen of death appeared. I went to youtube and watched countless videos to try to fix this but none of the recommended ways worked. Now when...
  3. black screen of death on my Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen of death on my Xbox one console: I got the black screen of death and I didn't know what happened i did looked around the net and so I factory reset my Xbox one and now it will go to preparing console and load until 50% and its...
  4. can someone assist me i have a blank screen but i don't think it is the black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone assist me i have a blank screen but i don't think it is the black screen of death: i just got an Xbox one s i use a TV to watch things because its not smart i use a monitor game but my monitor don't display and my TV does also the monitor worked fine on my normal Xbox one Im not...
  5. Black Screen of Death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen of Death?: For a while whenever i load up my Xbox One X it flashes between the home screen and a black screen. I have seen the solutions on YouTube and tried them up to a factory reset of the console but...
  6. "The Black Screen of Death"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "The Black Screen of Death": Hello! This is the first time I have ever needed to contact tech support. My Xbox is 5 years old and I have never had any serious problems with it. Nothing that a simple search on the internet...
  7. black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen of death: i am jordan i need help with black screen of death plz help me ac99a8d7-0239-46cc-89c5-96fcfae737cc
  8. Black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death: Just installed the latest insider update and after an hour of playing fallout 4 i closed the game and started up Battlefield V. As i was waiting for it to load i checked my friends list and all of...
  9. Xbox One X will not display on Television (Black Screen of Death)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X will not display on Television (Black Screen of Death): Hello, my Xbox is less than two months old and has no heartbeat. The power button will illuminate but that is pretty much it. The console is still under warranty but I have no idea who to contact...
  10. Black screen of death (no signal from HDMI)

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen of death (no signal from HDMI): Powered on my Xbox One X, went to open Netflix, and after it was taking a while to load I noticed the screen went black and I got my Samsung TV's No Signal screen. I believe I'm in the beta ring...