Black screen on machinima

Discus and support Black screen on machinima in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently on the machinima app on the Xbox one I can be watching a video and the screen will go black,I still get sound and all the buttons and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ADEY P, Aug 27, 2014.

1. ADEY P
    ADEY P Guest

Recently on the machinima app on the Xbox one I can be watching a video and the screen will go black,I still get sound and all the buttons and features still work.It only seems to be on this app and it can be in a random place during any video.Is anybody
    else having any similar issues ?

:)

ADEY P, Aug 27, 2014
  2. 4oD and Netflix Wont Play video?!!

I have the same problem with the machinima app when i try to play a video it takes me back to my home screen the xbox home screen not the machinima home screen but everything else works fine is anyone else getting this prob too

DavidMcinally, Aug 27, 2014
  3. stringbox
    stringbox Guest
    Machinima Black Ops with green screen

Here is a bit of machinima a friend and I are going to be doing more of. It's ridiculous like it should be.

stringbox, Aug 27, 2014
  4. DavidMcinally Win User

4oD and Netflix Wont Play video?!!

I have the same problem with the machinima app when i try to play a video it takes me back to my home screen the xbox home screen not the machinima home screen but everything else works fine is anyone else getting this prob too
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One achievement lists are out

6. DavidMcinally Win User

Machinima Application Issues

i keep getting put back to the xbox home screen when i try to play a video from machinima its the only app im getting this problem with is anyone else getting this problem
  7. pd730 Win User

Games crashing before they start

Happened to me with digital Titanfall Beta, with physical Titanfall game (many times), physical Need for Speed (prolly 3 times), physical Assassin's Creed (once), physical Forza stuck on splash screen and unresponsive to button presses on controller (once).
    Also Achievements, Settings, and Machinima have all crashed at one point and failed to start. Machinima needed a reinstall, the others needed a reboot but with Titanfall and NFS it just eventually happens again and I need to reboot again.
  8. R BURTON16 Win User

Forward Unto Dawn Special Previews

Is it going to be released first on Machinima or will it be released on Waypoint at the same time? I woul hate to miss ut on the vids for a couple of days if Machinima gets them first
Thema:

1. Black screen on machinima - Similar Threads - Black screen machinima

2. Screen goes black intermittently

in XboX Insiders
    Screen goes black intermittently: Since the latest update (1911 Delta) I’ve been having video issues across all apps and TV with my Xbox. For about 5 seconds at a time, my screen goes black and my TV basically restarts. This issue...
  3. Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...: This last message was the straw that broke this camel's back. "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to Settings > System >...
  4. Purple and Black screen in minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purple and Black screen in minecraft: So, I tried to play minecraft, and the loading process was normal, but after that, instead of displaying the village background, it just looked like a bunch purple and black squares. I am not sure...
  5. Xbox one S black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S black screen: Hey everyone I have a problem with starting up my xbox after a game (Minecraft) crashed and I turned off the xbox. I have had this problem two times earlier (also when Minecraft crashed). The...
  6. The Outer Worlds Black Silhouettes in Inventory Screen and Character Creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds Black Silhouettes in Inventory Screen and Character Creation: I don't know what I changed except from a graphics card drive update, but does anyone know what's causing this? The game runs fine everywhere else and this happening on the Character Creation...
  7. xbox one screen black

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one screen black: moved xbox from sons bedroom to downstairs tv and now screen black, home screen will not come on. I have powered down by holding the start up button for 10 seconds. I have disconnected completely...
  8. Xbox-1 Screen Flashing a Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-1 Screen Flashing a Black Screen: Xbox 1 flashing black screen... - This has become a problem for me just recently, I don't exactly know how to fix it. My screen will flash black with no audio for a few seconds then return to...
  9. Stuck on a black screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on a black screen...: This a long one.. strap in. I'm on the alpha ring edition I believe.. 1911 are the main numbers for the update. I've been having issues loading up any type of image whether it be for games...
  10. Gears of War 5 causing black screen crash on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 causing black screen crash on Windows 10: Anytime I run Gears of War 5, after about 6 minutes of use, it crashes to black screen. Doesn't matter if I'm playing the game or sitting in the menu. After a certain amount of time, I get a black...