Black screen on machinima

Discus and support Black screen on machinima in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently on the machinima app on the Xbox one I can be watching a video and the screen will go black,I still get sound and all the buttons and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ADEY P, Aug 27, 2014.

1. ADEY P
    ADEY P Guest

Recently on the machinima app on the Xbox one I can be watching a video and the screen will go black,I still get sound and all the buttons and features still work.It only seems to be on this app and it can be in a random place during any video.Is anybody
    else having any similar issues ?

:)

ADEY P, Aug 27, 2014
  2. 4oD and Netflix Wont Play video?!!

I have the same problem with the machinima app when i try to play a video it takes me back to my home screen the xbox home screen not the machinima home screen but everything else works fine is anyone else getting this prob too

DavidMcinally, Aug 27, 2014
  3. stringbox
    stringbox Guest
    Machinima Black Ops with green screen

Here is a bit of machinima a friend and I are going to be doing more of. It's ridiculous like it should be.

stringbox, Aug 27, 2014
  4. DavidMcinally Win User

4oD and Netflix Wont Play video?!!

I have the same problem with the machinima app when i try to play a video it takes me back to my home screen the xbox home screen not the machinima home screen but everything else works fine is anyone else getting this prob too
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One achievement lists are out

6. DavidMcinally Win User

Machinima Application Issues

i keep getting put back to the xbox home screen when i try to play a video from machinima its the only app im getting this problem with is anyone else getting this problem
  7. pd730 Win User

Games crashing before they start

Happened to me with digital Titanfall Beta, with physical Titanfall game (many times), physical Need for Speed (prolly 3 times), physical Assassin's Creed (once), physical Forza stuck on splash screen and unresponsive to button presses on controller (once).
    Also Achievements, Settings, and Machinima have all crashed at one point and failed to start. Machinima needed a reinstall, the others needed a reboot but with Titanfall and NFS it just eventually happens again and I need to reboot again.
  8. R BURTON16 Win User

Forward Unto Dawn Special Previews

Is it going to be released first on Machinima or will it be released on Waypoint at the same time? I woul hate to miss ut on the vids for a couple of days if Machinima gets them first
Thema:

1. Black screen on machinima - Similar Threads - Black screen machinima

2. Minecraft Windows 10 black screen glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 black screen glitch: For over a month now, I've had a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that halted me from playing it. Whenever I boot up the game , after I get the loading screen, the game is just a black...
  3. Final Fantasy causing screen to go black randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy causing screen to go black randomly: I am getting some issues with the execution of Final Fanasy XV on Xbox. Recently, the screen was going black randomly. I closed the game from the home menu and started it again. The issue...
  4. Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch: Hello, for almost a month now I have not been able to play any games off the Microsoft Store or the Xbox beta app. Every time i launch the game I get a black screen then it either crashs with no...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Pc black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Pc black screen.: When i try to start the Xbox Game Pass app on an Win 10, after the loading, the app screen goes black. What should i do? I can't reinstall the app, i tried this before and the installer froze. I...
  6. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  7. Black screen on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on Xbox one console: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-black-screen-after-reset/d8a7dd05-49ba-440d-ab78-228bb0112303 The listed above url is basically stating my problems and I have done...
  8. Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen: Ive had this issue for about a year now and its starting to get annoying as it hasn't been fixed. Whenever i load up black ops 4 it does the startup screen and shows syncing data then stops at 1...
  9. [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start: Alpha Skip Ahead- Running OS version 10.0.19041.4025 Launch The Touryst. Get the splash screen and prompt to press “A” to start. Then dropped into a black screen, no further action... Rebooted...
  10. Xbox one X COD screen goes black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X COD screen goes black: So I've had this issue forever shortly after purchasing the Xbox one X. When I jump online to play Warzone while waiting in lobby the screen starts going black. Like pits of the screen will just...