Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

Discus and support Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

/u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 13, 2019
  2. DI3Beezy Win User

Original Xbox One Editions

I have the first 1tb Xbox One. I got it with the MCC, so whatever year it came out is when I got it.

Matte black top, black disc tray.
  3. ECP11PRO Win User

xbox red light on slim console

i have the new slim version (star war limited edition) i have just a red dot light showing, it was working fine when i turn it on but when starting to play a game the screen went black and the red light appeared and the disc tray wont open
  4. Footo Win User

Open tray error

Microsoft Xbox support are refusing to acknowledge that the "open tray" issue is related to the update and unless you get the unique ‘disc unreadable’ or ‘disc unsupported’ error on the screen you're stuffed...
  5. THE1AUTOCRAT Win User

So Many Problems

Also, I don't think it's a cleanliness problem. If it reads one disc, shouldn't be able to read the other? JUST NOW, I put in Dead Island and the icon came up, no problem. I took it out and placed Prototype on the tray, pushed the button to close the tray
    and.... black screen for a bit, then "Hey, your disc that's just now been cleaned is dirty."
  6. FacultyManBruce Win User

Original Xbox One Editions

Mine is matte black on top with the black disc tray.
Thema:

Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

1. Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray. - Similar Threads - Black screen update

2. My xbox one screen is black and says there was a problem with the update

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My xbox one screen is black and says there was a problem with the update: My xbox one screen is black and says there was a problem with the update I cant get out of this screen e11fb2b6-330c-46b2-bb18-6c88f3e936cf
  3. Xbox One S unable to play bluray/dvd after nov 5 xbox software update! - Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S unable to play bluray/dvd after nov 5 xbox software update! - Black Screen: Hi everyone I need some help please, I did the latest xbox software on my Xbox One S last week Sunday, now I there is a black screen when I play movies bluray/dvd. I can still play games. How do I...
  4. Xbox Insider Update causes my Xbox to boot up to a black screen instead of green

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Update causes my Xbox to boot up to a black screen instead of green: I downloaded an Insider Update, however since it gave me problems, I removed it and factory reset my console. Even after the reset and removing my console from Insider, I get a long boot up time...
  5. The latest update keeps making my TV go black screen for a few seconds.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest update keeps making my TV go black screen for a few seconds.: The latest update keeps making my TV go black for a few seconds at random intervals. And ot happens on not just the games but everything. I know its not my TV because when it goes black I can...
  6. Black Screen after latest Beta update

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen after latest Beta update: Console boots to black screen, can't press Xbox button to get to home. If I hold the button report a bug pops up, it collects information, the bug report application tries to open and then returns...
  7. Screen goes black for a few seconds while updating

in XboX Insiders
    Screen goes black for a few seconds while updating: While installing the latest Beta update I noticed my display went black for a few seconds while applying and was wondering if anybody might know why? Thanks. submitted by /u/Sir_Doggimus...
  8. Black Screen flashing while playing No Mans Sky after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen flashing while playing No Mans Sky after update: I just downloaded No mans sky after seeing the new update and when I launch the game the screen flashes black every few seconds. It does not do this for any other game. Please help. I've tried...
  9. Black screen while doing an offline system update

in XBoX on Mobile
    Black screen while doing an offline system update: I am doing an offline system update. After the xbox prepares for the update off of the usb stick the screen turns black. Does any one know what that means? Or does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Latest Alpha Insider update black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Insider update black screen: Last night I got a prompt to install the latest alpha update. I was watching a movie so I hit stay offline. This morning I went online, got the prompt again and installed the update. Now my...