Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

Discus and support Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

/u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 13, 2019
  2. DI3Beezy Win User

Original Xbox One Editions

I have the first 1tb Xbox One. I got it with the MCC, so whatever year it came out is when I got it.

Matte black top, black disc tray.
  3. ECP11PRO Win User

xbox red light on slim console

i have the new slim version (star war limited edition) i have just a red dot light showing, it was working fine when i turn it on but when starting to play a game the screen went black and the red light appeared and the disc tray wont open
  4. Footo Win User

Open tray error

Microsoft Xbox support are refusing to acknowledge that the "open tray" issue is related to the update and unless you get the unique ‘disc unreadable’ or ‘disc unsupported’ error on the screen you're stuffed...
  5. THE1AUTOCRAT Win User

So Many Problems

Also, I don't think it's a cleanliness problem. If it reads one disc, shouldn't be able to read the other? JUST NOW, I put in Dead Island and the icon came up, no problem. I took it out and placed Prototype on the tray, pushed the button to close the tray
    and.... black screen for a bit, then "Hey, your disc that's just now been cleaned is dirty."
  6. FacultyManBruce Win User

Original Xbox One Editions

Mine is matte black on top with the black disc tray.
Thema:

Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

1. Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray. - Similar Threads - Black screen update

2. System update does not work (black screen).

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update does not work (black screen).: I am doing the update, it will be checked and when it has finished checking yes update will take place from there my screen goes black and my Xbox sign flashes briefly and then goes out again...
  3. black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.: twice after recent system update when i turn on my xbox one s it goes into a black screen (no xbox splash screen). the only fix i could find on the web was unplug the xbox and wait 10 seconds and...
  4. Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)": Hi, When i start the Xbox i see the green Xbox screen than a black screen. When i press the Xbox button the controller it shows a black screen with: Update in progress Guide should be ready...
  5. Black screen on startup after a recent system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on startup after a recent system update: Hi all. My system updated yesterday and now it just comes up with a black screen upon startup. A hard reset shows the green screen and logo as normal but then just goes black. I jumped on google...
  6. Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it: Anyone know how to fix black screen after the update without doing a offline update as i have no pc 2558ef3a-7d35-49f9-8cfc-bedd79c913f7
  7. Después de actualizar el Xbox queda en pantalla negra [After updating the Xbox is black screen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Después de actualizar el Xbox queda en pantalla negra [After updating the Xbox is black screen]: Desconecté el Xbox One de la corriente unas horas, cuando lo conecté y encendí me mandó a actualizar el Xbox. Después de la actualización me mandó una pantalla negra, donde no puedo hacer nada, al...
  8. Black screen after either update or buying fifa 19. Not sure which has caused the problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after either update or buying fifa 19. Not sure which has caused the problem.: Hi I bought Fifa 19 yesterday online. So no physical disc. When I went to check on the download my xbox one was installing some sort of update. Since then if I put in a disc it works fine but I...
  9. Session won’t load; black screen pops up, already on new 5 GB update, menu loads but not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Session won’t load; black screen pops up, already on new 5 GB update, menu loads but not ...: game session won’t load, I already had to previously delete and reinstall the game which worked but I lost my progress and now I’m far enough into the game where I don’t wanna do that again, any...
  10. Update Black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Black screen: After update xbox one will get stuck on a black screen and xbox loading screen. 7bebbbe2-ad2b-43fb-905c-5022b44a6de2