black screen Xbox One X

Discus and support black screen Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my console is showing the black screen, what should I do? c02b6cdf-9974-4e76-a6da-a182a6320e7b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrunoGreco, May 16, 2019.

1. BrunoGreco
    BrunoGreco Guest

black screen Xbox One X

my console is showing the black screen, what should I do?

:)

BrunoGreco, May 16, 2019
  2. HellSpawn83 Win User

Black screen on start up

Same issue here. My One X is fine but the One is black screen
  3. ZombieProd1gy Win User

xbox sign in issues

I have 2 Xbox ones and a one X and all 3 are black screened after being reset multiple times. Please help. Please fix
  4. papyforest Win User

playing with xobx on a ACER X34

X box one x.

But thx for answer, i found a button in the screen after finding the screen notice...

and the game got only 2 black colums on each side, but it will be enough for me.

No 4k, but well, not a 4k Screen.

Thx for the answer it was usefull!

@+
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

black screen Xbox One X

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for reaching out! since you're experiencing a black screen on your Xbox One X,
    I suggest to try the troubleshooting article : Troubleshooting a blank
    TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on
    . Give each solution a try.

If none of these solutions resolved the problem, your console may need to be serviced. Go to
    Device Supportto submit a repair request.

Hope this helps. Don't forget to let us know your results!
  6. LennoxDaCat Win User

Xbox One X - black screen

Hi, I've had and continue to have the same problem with my X along with other issues which I won't go into detail about here. Usually if you press the home button on the controller and select Home it'll get the display back, although it can take a couple
    of tries for that to work.
Thema:

black screen Xbox One X

1. black screen Xbox One X - Similar Threads - black screen

2. Black Screen of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen of Death: I just bought my Fallout 76 Robot White Xbox One X bundle on Friday, May 17, 2019. Everything was working just fine Friday night and all day Saturday, but I wake up today, Sunday May 19th, and am...
  3. Black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen: Ok, so 3 weeks ago as i was playing Black Ops 4 zombies, my screen started to flicker. Eventually my tv was not reading that it was plugged into the hdmi port. It stopped a few hours later. Then...
  4. Xbox is glitched and it has a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is glitched and it has a black screen: So my friend told me if i change the video output mode i had it on dvi and i turned it to hdmi and the screen went black and now i dont know how to fix it please help Thank you it worked...
  5. Xbox one black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one black screen: When I turn my original xbox one on the first thing that comes up is a troubleshoot screen. I have tried all 3 of the options available. Those 3 options are continue, reset this xbox, and turn off...
  6. Xbox One X HDR+ Black Screens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDR+ Black Screens: Dear all, since around 3 weeks i have from time to time some black screens after my television switch to HDR+ and some couple of minutes later it switch back. Everytime you have for around 2-3...
  7. Tomb Raider: Definitive edition, black screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider: Definitive edition, black screen.: After I launch Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, I'm able to see the title screen just fine, but once I open my saved game, i'm just tooken to a black screen, I can hear the backround noises just...
  8. Black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen: I thought it was a rdr2 issue. Seem to only do it online rdr2. Recently did it in storymode. Then again in my home menu. Screen will just fade to black. Can still hear my movements. Suggestions?...
  9. Sea of Thieves Gives a Black Screen at the Launch and Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Gives a Black Screen at the Launch and Crashes: I've been experiencing an issue where, when I try to open the game, it greets me with the logo and then goes on a black screen. After a few seconds, the game crashes. This happened after the 2019...
  10. Black screen, sudden closing out of windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen, sudden closing out of windows: Does anyone else have the black screen for bout 20-30 seconds when you go back to your home screen?? Rapture (Xbox one X) does. Its also will "crash" when im doing stuff like serveys and what not....