Black screen

Discus and support Black screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played cod ghost loads of time, but I have now loaded dead rising 3 and now if I try and play cod I get a black screen and it stays like that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hardcoreheart, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Black screen

I've played cod ghost loads of time, but I have now loaded dead rising 3 and now if I try and play cod I get a black screen and it stays like that until I press the home button. I have uninstalled cod and re-installed it but still nothing I have checked
    the disc to make sure it's clean and not scratched. I need help as I want to get on it and play the new map packs.

:)

Hardcoreheart, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Ilharious
    Ilharious Guest
    Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao

Ilharious, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Tanker1954
    Tanker1954 Guest
    Xbox One Blank Screen

I am getting black screen after update on x360,let set ,unstalled,reinstalled still black screen ????

Tanker1954, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Black screen

try unplugging for about 30 seconds to a minute and plug it back in.

KosherCh0c0late, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  6. lzyazn Win User

Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.

This exact problem happened to me. I just updated and boom just black screen instead of home screen. I click report a problem and it goes to open the app then black screen. I put in a disk and loads up the game screen and then black screen.
  7. Bubbers214-5BB5C6A8- Win User

Xfinity Black Screen on Turn On

Also it's not the whole screen that goes black, it's only the TV app screen that goes black
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Green screen to black screen

Just as a heads up, the black screen is normal.

It should be green splash, black screen then dashboard.

After a system update, the black screen can remain for a few minutes before you see anything.
  9. I S I T y I X I Win User

My spin on whats happened to Halo 4 (Multiplayer)

well black screen happened to me twice, but these times were different... it kept on blinking black screen and going in and out of black screen every ten seconds... eventually kicking EVERYONE out of a middle of a game...
Thema:

Black screen

1. Black screen - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. My Screen Is Black

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Screen Is Black: So, I turned on the Xbox One S All Digital Edition I have and I noticed the display was worse than usual for the screen I use. I tried changing the screen directly and made it worse, then I went...
  3. My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead): Seems the new design of My Games & App ( that I don't think anyone ever asked for) .. is not just more cumbersome to use , as it adds multiple steps to do even basic things. .and it hides...
  4. On xbox 360 sometimes or Rare times my screen go black to 1 second and go back, this is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On xbox 360 sometimes or Rare times my screen go black to 1 second and go back, this is the...: Im using a travel adapter for uk to hungary d845d785-60d2-4e52-bf64-cf0f6b4650bb
  5. intermittent black screen when in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    intermittent black screen when in game: I know this has been asked before however my situation hasn't been solved here. I'm getting a black screen while running games that lasts approximately a second in which the game continues running...
  6. Black screen flash on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen flash on xbox one x: I have tried switching hdmi cables and thought it was just while playing sea of thieves but now it's doing it on other games too. It just started happening a couple months ago and progressively...
  7. Xbox one x black screen flashing during gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x black screen flashing during gaming: I have tried switching hdmi cables and thought it was just while playing sea of thieves but now it's doing it on other games too. It just started happening a couple months ago and progressively...
  8. Pantalla negra de la muerte [Mod Translation - Black screen of death]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pantalla negra de la muerte [Mod Translation - Black screen of death]: Varias veces he intentado pasar la pantalla negra pero me sigue regresando a esta pantalla sin oprimir botones, ya sea en la actualización o encendiendo la xbox one x, me sigue enviando a la...
  9. Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?: Last night we were going to try to play local multiplayer split screen on my brother xbox one. But it keeps showing a lock on the local multiplayer mode. It's really strange that local...
  10. Xbox one schermo nero dopo aggiornamento 24/12/19[Translation-Xbox one black screen after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one schermo nero dopo aggiornamento 24/12/19[Translation-Xbox one black screen after...: Salve dopo tanto tempo ho utilizzato l xbox one x quando l ho collegata funzionava dopo aggiornamento si e bloccata schermata nera ho provato ad entrare tramite l ultilizzo contemporaneo del tasto...