Black screen

Discus and support Black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey anyone do u guy know how to fix the black screen on xbox 360 5f90fa61-1f88-4b8c-97ff-2d99f51b78ab Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEMO CREEPER, Aug 2, 2014.

1. LEMO CREEPER
    LEMO CREEPER Guest

Black screen

hey anyone do u guy know how to fix the black screen on xbox 360

:)

LEMO CREEPER, Aug 2, 2014
  2. Ilharious
    Ilharious Guest
    Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao

Ilharious, Aug 2, 2014
  3. Tanker1954
    Tanker1954 Guest
    Xbox One Blank Screen

I am getting black screen after update on x360,let set ,unstalled,reinstalled still black screen ????

Tanker1954, Aug 2, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Black screen

Hey there LEMO!

I went ahead and moved your post to a brand new thread to better assist you.

It's been a few days since you last posted. If you are still experiencing the black screen, I would suggest checking out this sticky and following the troubleshooting steps provided. I would also recommend checking out the
    Xbox Live Status page to see if there are any disruptions with the service.

Let us know how it goes!

Miss Diggz, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  6. lzyazn Win User

Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.

This exact problem happened to me. I just updated and boom just black screen instead of home screen. I click report a problem and it goes to open the app then black screen. I put in a disk and loads up the game screen and then black screen.
  7. Bubbers214-5BB5C6A8- Win User

Xfinity Black Screen on Turn On

Also it's not the whole screen that goes black, it's only the TV app screen that goes black
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Green screen to black screen

Just as a heads up, the black screen is normal.

It should be green splash, black screen then dashboard.

After a system update, the black screen can remain for a few minutes before you see anything.
  9. I S I T y I X I Win User

My spin on whats happened to Halo 4 (Multiplayer)

well black screen happened to me twice, but these times were different... it kept on blinking black screen and going in and out of black screen every ten seconds... eventually kicking EVERYONE out of a middle of a game...
Thema:

Black screen

1. Black screen - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. Minecraft keeps going to a black screen and completely shutting down my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps going to a black screen and completely shutting down my Xbox One X: It only does this on Minecraft, I've tested it on numerous games. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox, reinstalling the game, etc It's also nothing to do with how it's plugged in and my Xbox is a...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App opens only on black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App opens only on black screen: The app has worked for weeks but now whenever I try to open the Xbox Beta app it just turns into a black panel. When I restart the computer it opens once and looks normal, but doesn't let me...
  4. Call of duty world at war black screen problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty world at war black screen problem: I got the game like two weeks ago and every time I go into the game and then solo it loads into a black screen. There is nothing i can do and have to restart the game to get back into the menu....
  5. xbox black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox black screen: a few days ago I plugged my phone into the front of my xbox 1 and the whole thing shut down and now won't connect to the tv and I've tried everything cold reboot and that any help?...
  6. Xbox Game pass app going to black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass app going to black screen: As per the title, I start the app, it launches the green xbox screen, then the window goes black and stays that way. I can still launch any games I have downloaded via their individual entries...
  7. Whenever I go into my inventory in Minecraft, the screen goes black.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I go into my inventory in Minecraft, the screen goes black.: I connected akeyboard and mouse to my Xbox and whenever I’m playing minecraft with keyboard and mouse, for whatever reason the screen just goes black, and the mouse is all glitched. Im not sure if...
  8. Warzone black screen, win did not count

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone black screen, win did not count: So... 2 wins in 8 hours and at that animation with helicopter i have black screen! What the fq is wrong with this game?! This bug was resolved in July! I can see my win in Cod tracker app, in...
  9. Black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death: Hey people, My xbox one (original) recently died and showed me the black screen of death. I tried everything Microsoft recommends. Trying to start from USB device, try somehow to do an update....
  10. Tela Preta [Mod Translation - Black Screen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tela Preta [Mod Translation - Black Screen]: Depois que ligo meu xbox one, após 2 ou 3 minutos ele fica xom uma tela pretae não sai mais. O que pode ser a causa? Obrigado [Mod Translation - After I turn on my xbox one, after 2 or 3 minutes...