Black screen

Discus and support Black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had the black screen of death on my one s. Was told its the retimer chip 75DP159. Had it replaced and still black screen. Any help????... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandedInk1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. BrandedInk1
    BrandedInk1 Guest

Black screen

I had the black screen of death on my one s. Was told its the retimer chip 75DP159. Had it replaced and still black screen. Any help????

:)

BrandedInk1, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  3. lzyazn Win User

Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.

This exact problem happened to me. I just updated and boom just black screen instead of home screen. I click report a problem and it goes to open the app then black screen. I put in a disk and loads up the game screen and then black screen.
  4. Bubbers214-5BB5C6A8- Win User

Xfinity Black Screen on Turn On

Also it's not the whole screen that goes black, it's only the TV app screen that goes black
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Green screen to black screen

Just as a heads up, the black screen is normal.

It should be green splash, black screen then dashboard.

After a system update, the black screen can remain for a few minutes before you see anything.
  6. I S I T y I X I Win User

My spin on whats happened to Halo 4 (Multiplayer)

well black screen happened to me twice, but these times were different... it kept on blinking black screen and going in and out of black screen every ten seconds... eventually kicking EVERYONE out of a middle of a game...
Thema:

Black screen

1. Black screen - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. what with the ulgy black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    what with the ulgy black screen: can I change the screen back to the older screen or should I just stop playing. 83699667-35ce-45fc-90fd-a084062b5039
  3. Xbox one doesn’t restart properly. Holds on black screen and displays no signal.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one doesn’t restart properly. Holds on black screen and displays no signal.: I’ve notice this issue when you restart your Xbox It’s fades the screen to black as normal but when the Xbox one X APU Intro is suppose to come up it just holds on a black screen and doesn’t...
  4. Black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen: I turned on my xbox last night and i got a black screen I tired all the troubleshooting and none of them work I kept on getting a black screen. Has anyone else have this problem?...
  5. Xbox One turns on and then just goes to an all black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on and then just goes to an all black screen: Friday morning I started up my xbox with no problem, I bought some black friday stuff, downloaded it, and then left for a good chunk of the day. Later, I came home and went to get on my xbox, it...
  6. [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...: Bear with me as I'm bad at explaining..... like, really bad. Basically I connect my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox app so I can type with a keyboard. Ever since that was a feature, there was a bug...
  7. Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues: After the november update i am having issues if i try to restart my xbox there will be a black screen and the green screen with the xbox one logo will not load into the screen to sign you in. Will...
  8. DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen...

in XboX Insiders
    DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen...: I'm here because customer service told me to post here because their is no customer service to call for insiders. I turned on my console this morning and the home screen was all fucked up and the...
  9. Xbox black screen and turn off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen and turn off.: I have a Xbox One X and sometimes it will turn off in the middle of a game session. And also every so often it will turn my screen black, and I have to turn it off and back on to fix it. Does...
  10. Windows kayıt yaparken kayıt siyah ekran gözüküyor. [Edit - Translation] - The black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows kayıt yaparken kayıt siyah ekran gözüküyor. [Edit - Translation] - The black screen...: Merhaba Microsoft Ekibi. sizlere bir problemimden veya herkesin probleminden bahsetmek isterim ki Windows+Alt+R yaptığımda Donanımınız video çekmek için uygun değildi diyordu. Bende bunu çözmek...