Black Screening constantly..

Discus and support Black Screening constantly.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I've recently been having trouble with certain apps black screening my xbox (can hear audio) I'll try to watch uploaded videos or ones on mixer and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam1001, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Liam1001
    Liam1001 Guest

Hi I've recently been having trouble with certain apps black screening my xbox (can hear audio) I'll try to watch uploaded videos or ones on mixer and 100% of the time this will happen.

A hard reset will temporarily fix it so i can play games still but the issues with videos when i try to open them still persists.. Youtube did this constantly until I reinstalled it but it seems I cant even uninstall Mixer.

I'm at a loss and have been very frustrated, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

Liam1001, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    Liam1001
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.

If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Do you use any other video streaming apps, and if so do they also black screen?
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Maybe this link can help.

Please, let us know.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Is it only apps that cause the black screen or games as well? what about the home screen, games and apps, the store etc?

Have you checked the HDMI cable to make sure it's plugged in correctly and not damaged?
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Games seem to be working fine just seems to be effecting certain apps. Just tried a different HDMI and it's still black screening.

The main ones seems to be Mixer, Netflix and the Foxtel App (Aus) that are doing this.

Netflix will appear for a few seconds before it'll go black after a few minutes it pops up again then it's goes black again.. I have to do hard reset everytime this happens

Youtube's now working properly after the reinstall like I said in the previous post.

I don't think it's an issue with my TV considering my Games have been working fine the past week since this has started happening.
    Just to be sure, can you try your console (games and apps) on a different TV? So we can be 100% sure that is a console related problem or maybe the problem is fixed so you understand that was a TV problem.
Thema:

1. Black Screening constantly.. - Similar Threads - Black Screening constantly

2. Black screen at starting the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen at starting the Xbox One: Hi, I'm starting my Xbox One but the screen stays black. No matter the procedure used, nothing changes. I tried to change the HDMI cable, another slot on TV and all the procedures of reboot,...
  3. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  4. Black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen: I had the black screen of death on my one s. Was told its the retimer chip 75DP159. Had it replaced and still black screen. Any help???? c0a1146f-69e7-4fe3-8cd3-875ed3506acf
  5. Flashing black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flashing black screen: For about a week now my xbox one modern warfare edition has been flashing a black screen every few seconds unless I open a menu... like pressing the menu button on a game or pressing the xbox...
  6. Black Screen On Xbox One S Digital Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black Screen On Xbox One S Digital Edition: My son has changed resolution on his Xbox One S Digital Edition and we now have a black screen, is there any way I can reset this please. I have tried holding the bind button and the Xbox console...
  7. Xbox one x black screening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x black screening: Need help. Xbox one x is black screening.. i have tested the hdmi cable and it is fine. I tried holding the two buttons down for 10+ seconds nd it dis not work... i own 4 xboxs and one is a day...
  8. Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes: Once in a while, lets say once per 3 days of gaming, the screen of my Xbox One goed black/blank for about 2 seconds and then returns. No further message or alerts displayed. It has been doing...
  9. Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen: Hi, I bought my son an Xbox One X earlier in the year and so far it seems to be a pile of rubbish so much so that I'm sure it must be broken. It's always been pretty awful, difficult to get it...
  10. Constant black screen after the green loading screen on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant black screen after the green loading screen on my Xbox One: Recently when I tried to go onto my Xbox it went onto the greem loading screen and then just went to a black screen and nothing happens. I have tried a number of suggested problem fixes such as a...