Black Screening constantly..

Discus and support Black Screening constantly.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I've recently been having trouble with certain apps black screening my xbox (can hear audio) I'll try to watch uploaded videos or ones on mixer and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam1001, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Liam1001
    Liam1001 Guest

Hi I've recently been having trouble with certain apps black screening my xbox (can hear audio) I'll try to watch uploaded videos or ones on mixer and 100% of the time this will happen.

A hard reset will temporarily fix it so i can play games still but the issues with videos when i try to open them still persists.. Youtube did this constantly until I reinstalled it but it seems I cant even uninstall Mixer.

I'm at a loss and have been very frustrated, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

Liam1001, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    Liam1001
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.

If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Do you use any other video streaming apps, and if so do they also black screen?
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Maybe this link can help.

Please, let us know.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Is it only apps that cause the black screen or games as well? what about the home screen, games and apps, the store etc?

Have you checked the HDMI cable to make sure it's plugged in correctly and not damaged?
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Games seem to be working fine just seems to be effecting certain apps. Just tried a different HDMI and it's still black screening.

The main ones seems to be Mixer, Netflix and the Foxtel App (Aus) that are doing this.

Netflix will appear for a few seconds before it'll go black after a few minutes it pops up again then it's goes black again.. I have to do hard reset everytime this happens

Youtube's now working properly after the reinstall like I said in the previous post.

I don't think it's an issue with my TV considering my Games have been working fine the past week since this has started happening.
    Just to be sure, can you try your console (games and apps) on a different TV? So we can be 100% sure that is a console related problem or maybe the problem is fixed so you understand that was a TV problem.
Thema:

1. Black Screening constantly.. - Similar Threads - Black Screening constantly

2. Xbox One X black screen HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X black screen HELP: So i was on my xbox last night with no issues, i come to turn it on today and I’m getting no signal on my TV. Ive swapped all HDMI cables round from PS4 and switch as well as ports on the TV. I’ve...
  3. Knights of the old republic 2 black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Knights of the old republic 2 black screen: Fix this now Microsoft ridiculous that you would knowingly have a broken available in your game store, you have kotor1 work perfectly fine but you cant fix the black screen issue in kotor 2 I call...
  4. Xbox One X will not display on Television (Black Screen of Death)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X will not display on Television (Black Screen of Death): Hello, my Xbox is less than two months old and has no heartbeat. The power button will illuminate but that is pretty much it. The console is still under warranty but I have no idea who to contact...
  5. Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One X keep flashing black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keep flashing black screen: I am randomly seeing my Xbox One X flash to a black screen. This is very annoying. I have tried many things to fix this but with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? I have done a hard reset....
  7. Black screen of death (no signal from HDMI)

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen of death (no signal from HDMI): Powered on my Xbox One X, went to open Netflix, and after it was taking a while to load I noticed the screen went black and I got my Samsung TV's No Signal screen. I believe I'm in the beta ring...
  8. When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC): I have xbox game pass on PC and I really want to play the Talos Principle but every time I start it I only see a black screen, no menu shows up, no sound, no graphics at all, just a black screen....
  9. Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen: Hi, I bought my son an Xbox One X earlier in the year and so far it seems to be a pile of rubbish so much so that I'm sure it must be broken. It's always been pretty awful, difficult to get it...
  10. Constant black screen after the green loading screen on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant black screen after the green loading screen on my Xbox One: Recently when I tried to go onto my Xbox it went onto the greem loading screen and then just went to a black screen and nothing happens. I have tried a number of suggested problem fixes such as a...