Blackops uprising dlc

Discus and support Blackops uprising dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the uprising dlc a couple days ago. Every time I try to play it its not there so I have to download but now that isn't even working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G Man 5898, Dec 28, 2014.

1. G Man 5898
    G Man 5898 Guest

Blackops uprising dlc

I bought the uprising dlc a couple days ago. Every time I try to play it its not there so I have to download but now that isn't even working

:)

G Man 5898, Dec 28, 2014
  2. SGM26
    SGM26 Guest
    SGM26, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Ky3217
    Ky3217 Guest
  4. SGM26 Win User

How To Get Rezurrection Free (If you have the hardened or prestige edition pack)

5. chemicalsora Win User

help

^ Uprising, the second DLC pack for Black Ops 2.
  6. ngocphi Win User

region error black ops 1

Basically you need to buy the localized version of blackops

With blackops the language of the disk must match the account region and the dlc language and yes it is specific to blackops
  7. Ky3217 Win User
  8. IcceyFear Win User

Cant find purchased items

Even the dlc for like Blackops or halo?
Thema:

Blackops uprising dlc

1. Blackops uprising dlc - Similar Threads - Blackops uprising dlc

2. I cannot find a Blackout match in Blackops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find a Blackout match in Blackops 4: I have been trying to find a Blackout match for more than 3 to 4 hours, i cannot seem to find one. I live in Srilanka, my NAT type is Open and my Bandwith is 1.5 mbps.. can you find a solution to...
  3. Blackops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blackops 2: Hi When the cheaters with softwares will be banned on xbox? d80d231f-ccd1-4fbb-b22b-7cbdb1b56639
  4. Blackops 4 not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blackops 4 not installing: I have pre ordered blackops 4 and getting installation stopped all the time. Error 0x803FB107. Amy ideas.... I've cleared local storage. I've freed up space on both HDD and external drive....
  5. Blackops Beta NOT INSTALLING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blackops Beta NOT INSTALLING: I pre-ordered the game at Gamestop. Got the code on my receipt. Redeemed at cod.com/beta then used the xbox code it created and put that into the xbox live store. Says I own it. I keep clicking...
  6. Having trouble with blackops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with blackops 2: Hi. I've been playing black ops 2 On the 360 for years now. I'm having trouble finding hardcore lobbies for the past week. I've reset my network preferences,my Xbox and my Wi-Fi modem. Nothing...
  7. Blackops II Hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blackops II Hacker: Hi, sorry not sure where to post this but ran into a hacker that ruined the games for many of us. [4DA9] LilSharkWavy was the account\person. Was killing as we spawned when no one was around, was...
  8. CoD Blackops 3 Gobblegum gate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Blackops 3 Gobblegum gate: How can this be allowed.. You buy the game, buy the season pass, and after the third DLC, some greedy individual at Activision/treyarch decides to limit the game and remove functionality to the...
  9. Here's a fix to BlackOps 3 Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Here's a fix to BlackOps 3 Code Error: Here's a fix to BlackOps 3 Code Error 1. go to xbox.com and sigh in 2 click on account and redeem a code 3. type your code in if it says something went wrong that is ok 4. bottom left of the...
  10. cannot purchase any blackops 2 or 3 DLC maps ERROR "Premium content for this profile is blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase any blackops 2 or 3 DLC maps ERROR "Premium content for this profile is blocked: cannot purchase any blackops 2 or 3 DLC maps ERROR Messge "Premium content for this profile is blocked" 2b6f259a-5d8c-4cec-bd24-82949a83c4af