(BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?

Discus and support (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any help would be greatly appreciated 8c7bbef4-51fc-41e0-9d33-7ef352bf04b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nehemiahblyler, Jul 9, 2019.

1. (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

nehemiahblyler, Jul 9, 2019
  2. MagicalGod Loki Win User

looks to be something they are implementing into blackjack. Please check further I did a little bit of checking seems to be just another way to eran whats in game already.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Call of Duty 4 Black out

I believe there's a new Blackout mode coming soon which could change things up a little bit and make it a bit more interesting. It's adding a respawn to Blackout.
  5. JoaoU2 Win User

Games with Gold question

Little correction, I have 250 points and not 1,250. I obtained these 250 points from a survey completed a few months ago. Is it true I will receive reward points for pre-ordering Halo? If yes, how long does it take for the points to be added?

Thank you.
  6. rage607 Win User

5000 point rewards from the vault missing

There are no pending reward points. Just some from april (250 and 193 points).
Thema:

1. (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts? - Similar Threads - BLACKOUT are 250

2. (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?: I live in North America. It says that "Ground War" is live, or is that in next playlist? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! 9e9c1a34-1fce-44e9-a49b-9e547edbed3a
  3. Why is Rampage Mkii OP in Blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Rampage Mkii OP in Blackout?: It DOES NOT MAKE ANY [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] SENSE HOW RAMPAGE TAKES OUT LEVEL 3 ARMOR FROM SEEMS LIKE 15-20 YARDS APART FROM ME AND [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. I LAND ATLEAST 5 SHOTS...
  4. Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?: Theres a youtube video that was created this year showing all locations and I've gone to 10+ locatioms in 20 blackout games played, still not seen 1 spawn. People say they still do....
  5. When will "Ground War" in blackout be available again on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will "Ground War" in blackout be available again on xbox one?: Will it be lik next weekend or like couple, it was available like 2 weeks ago. 881f5d6b-5b9e-4c28-8f35-af78408676fb
  6. Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?: The game audio works fine but My controller is up to date, no short in my headset because it works fine on my black controller, I also tried restarting game and console....
  7. Call of Duty 4 Blackout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 4 Blackout: So since COD 4 blackout been out I been really enjoying it.I got 50 quad win and 20 duo wins.How about you guy's? 881938f8-11f7-47c8-9948-42c9011c3266
  8. When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?: Also when150 health go to 26 health in blackout hardcore? Because there no low health in blackout hardcore mode. 3d8f5e80-0cfc-47ea-a251-b4a7fbeeaf61
  9. Black ops 4 blackout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 blackout: I think the commands on blackout such as need help group up thank you or taunt should be voice activated so as to refrain from an opening to an enemy player. 8f06a565-52a7-43c5-8c88-7603ff18b17e
  10. PUBG vs APEX vs Fortnite vs Blackout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG vs APEX vs Fortnite vs Blackout: What is your favorite battle royale? I hear so much talk about how Apex killed Fortnite, Pubg , and Blackout. Whats your 2 cents. 521cbfb6-a133-4a06-94ba-73064112413f