(BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?

Discus and support (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in North America. It says that "Ground War" is live, or is that in next playlist? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nehemiahblyler, Jul 16, 2019.

1. (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?

I live in North America. It says that "Ground War" is live, or is that in next playlist? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

:)

nehemiahblyler, Jul 16, 2019
  2. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Hi there, for information regarding a specific game mode showing up you would need to contact the developers support team. I'm assuming because you have Blackout in the title you're referring to Call of Duty Black Ops 4. So you would be needing to contact
    Activision Support (link below).

https://support.activision.com/pkb_Home?clickedOn=Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_4
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

When will "Ground War" in blackout be available again on xbox one?

I think they rotate game modes every couple weeks to keep things fresh, you'll have to check out their reddit or twitter accounts for future updates.
  4. smo69 Win User

Obervations after 8 hours of play...

Has that been confirmed from IW that even core game modes like TDM will be 9v9? Ground war obviously will be but everything else too? I see no point in that because then ground war will be just be a smaller moshpit rotation (3 modes tops)
    12v12 for Ground War
  5. smo69 Win User

Hardcore Ground War

Vahn addressed this issue a few months back. There were a lot of players demanding Kill Confirmed be added to the HC playlist. He gave a long and drawn out explanation concerning the popularity of each game mode. If you draw players away from one mode, you
    sacrifice the quality of matchmaking for others. And to think that KC wasn't even part of the HC list at one time should already be an indicator of how the devs feel about adding additional game modes to HC.

According to Vahn, the most popular game mode is Core TDM.
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

Hardcore Ground War

I personally think every game mode for core should be in hardcore as well.
Thema:

1. (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST? - Similar Threads - BLACKOUT Why GROUND

2. Black ops 4 [Blackout]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 [Blackout]: By the time I equip/activate perks My first 1 has probably ran out of time. I get that blackout is suppose to be challenging and realistic but ---->the time it takes for players to activate a perk...
  3. Why is "KILLCAM" removed in blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "KILLCAM" removed in blackout?: I want to know how the VAPR-XKG beats the ICR-7, I was using the ICR-7 and was using level 2 armor with 200 health and me and this guy fired at each other at the same time. AND REALLY MAKES ME MAD...
  4. When will "Ground War" in Blackout be available again for xbox one players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will "Ground War" in Blackout be available again for xbox one players?: I get a message when I start up blackout saying its available now in summer 7d12841f-5bc2-41b0-8c6f-8712e6b39ad2
  5. Why is Rampage Mkii OP in Blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Rampage Mkii OP in Blackout?: It DOES NOT MAKE ANY [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] SENSE HOW RAMPAGE TAKES OUT LEVEL 3 ARMOR FROM SEEMS LIKE 15-20 YARDS APART FROM ME AND [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. I LAND ATLEAST 5 SHOTS...
  6. (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?: Any help would be greatly appreciated 8c7bbef4-51fc-41e0-9d33-7ef352bf04b3
  7. Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?: Theres a youtube video that was created this year showing all locations and I've gone to 10+ locatioms in 20 blackout games played, still not seen 1 spawn. People say they still do....
  8. When will "Ground War" in blackout be available again on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will "Ground War" in blackout be available again on xbox one?: Will it be lik next weekend or like couple, it was available like 2 weeks ago. 881f5d6b-5b9e-4c28-8f35-af78408676fb
  9. Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?: The game audio works fine but My controller is up to date, no short in my headset because it works fine on my black controller, I also tried restarting game and console....
  10. Call of Duty 4 Blackout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 4 Blackout: So since COD 4 blackout been out I been really enjoying it.I got 50 quad win and 20 duo wins.How about you guy's? 881938f8-11f7-47c8-9948-42c9011c3266

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ground War in Blackout be available again for xbox one