blair witch not unlocking

Discus and support blair witch not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i pre ordered blair whitch and the realease day is today yet it still sais its pre ordered and when i click on the game cause sometimes that helps i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spaceballs tgt, Sep 2, 2019.

1. blair witch not unlocking

hi i pre ordered blair whitch and the realease day is today yet it still sais its pre ordered and when i click on the game cause sometimes that helps i get the message that im to early and that i can check the realease date on the store on my one yet when
    i do it sais i can play it now but if i try to play it by selecting play on the store i get the same message that im to early to play it. i have already uninstalled and re-installed the game and my profile and still nothing. any info as to how i can fix this
    will be much appricated. update the game is now able to be played ty to all for the responses

:)

Spaceballs tgt, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Spaceballs tgt Win User

its avalable for me to play now as well ty
  3. banky71 Win User

It should be there now. Ive downloaded it. I cant wait till it gets dark tonight.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey tgt

Thank you for taking the time to let us know everything is function properly now.

As it seems that you have arrived at a favorable resolution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  5. Spaceballs tgt Win User

yeah the time to its realese was midnight last night i go under the store and the option to play it is their. i go under my games and apps it still sais pre ordered and still to early
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The game has time to release, check in your country what time the game is released to play.
Thema:

1. blair witch not unlocking - Similar Threads - blair witch unlocking

2. Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and all other games are working perfectly fine, but every time I try load up Blair Witch it gets past the first few screens and then asks me to log in to Xbox Live...
  3. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck: Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a...
  4. Blair Witch game question...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair Witch game question...: This game shows as 4K UHD and HDR on the enhanced games list. It definitely is not displaying in HDR. It could also use some optimization. Finally, bought this just over two weeks before it landed...
  5. Error 0x80070005, 0x00000001 (Gears 5, Blair Witch,...)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005, 0x00000001 (Gears 5, Blair Witch,...): Hi, I've been trying to download some games these last few days with the Xbox (Beta) App in my Windows 10 and I keep receiving the same errors. I've looked for forums and find some similar cases...
  6. CANNOT REFUND BLAIR WITCH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT REFUND BLAIR WITCH: CANNOT REFUND BLAIR WITCH.... IT CAME OUT TODAY AND I SEE IT IS ON GAMEPASS... I OWN GAMEPASS AND PAID $30! I WENT TO THE REFUND PAGE ON MICROSOFT AND IT WAS NOT ONE OF THE GAMES THAT WAS ELIGIBLE...
  7. Blair witch game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair witch game pass: Well what can you say , i just seen that the Blair witch game is only for game pass pc When you go to the page it says for game pass beta pc . I realy hope not as it is available on xbox to ??...
  8. Blair Witch, The game. Yes, the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair Witch, The game. Yes, the game.: I just want to see how the game play works 5c4294e3-167b-4fa9-8a14-bdf3e8a8cdae
  9. ведьмак 3 не устанавливается русский языковый пакет с озвучкой [Translate] Witch 3 does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ведьмак 3 не устанавливается русский языковый пакет с озвучкой [Translate] Witch 3 does not...: Мною был приобретен диск с Ведьмак 3 версия (игра года) для этой версии я не нашел языковый пакет с русской озвучкой. но для обычной версии он был...ладно!! После этого мне пришлось купить...
  10. Livelock - Free Witch Gold. but I paid the money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Livelock - Free Witch Gold. but I paid the money...: Hallo! I have a golden status I ordered a game (Livelock - Free Witch Gold). but I paid the money... how to get money back BR 73c39a14-d1d7-4788-9a56-6a2402983c86