: Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen

Discus and support : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen Hello Stuart, Can you connect your Xbox One X to another HDMI port? Also try with another HDMI cord? Altough the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Stuart Fenton aka, Mar 21, 2020.

1. : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen

Hello Stuart,

Can you connect your Xbox One X to another HDMI port? Also try with another HDMI cord?

Altough the best test you can do to check if the issue lies on the console or on the TV, would be connecting the Xbox One X to another TV monitor.

Please tell us the results of these test please!

:)

Stuart Fenton aka, Mar 21, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello Stuart,

Can you connect your Xbox One X to another HDMI port? Also try with another HDMI cord?

Altough the best test you can do to check if the issue lies on the console or on the TV, would be connecting the Xbox One X to another TV monitor.

Please tell us the results of these test please!
  3. DoilRules Win User

No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

Thanks Brad. I appreciate you sending the link to the Samsung forum, but that is not relevant to the issue. I don't see a Blank Screen at all, but the screen says 'No Signal' when I try to connect an XBox to it.
  4. PeterNinja2000 Win User

Blank screen ...starting to get annoyed!!

I forgot to detail,,

Virgin media TiVo INTO the xbox

Xbox OUTPUTS to samsung (hdmi 1)

AppleTV OUTPUTS to samsung (hdmi 2)

Noticed blank screen when returning to hdmi 1 and expecting to see the last

App still running (TV app)

Iif the tv app is left running it will happily do so all day, so long as I don't switch my tv's inputs.
  5. nevaevadefeated Win User

Smartglass Not Working on Windows 8 PC

I have the same problem. I am trying to connect to my tv through smartglass in my android (Samsung S6) phone. I just see blank screen on my phone. I don't see those red, yellow green blue buttons on my phone.
  6. Goochie Master Win User

XBOX360S HDMI - Works on 1 TV but not others

Thema:

1. : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen - Similar Threads - Blanking Samsung QE55Q60

2. After downloading and installing the update the parties do this go blank while accepting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After downloading and installing the update the parties do this go blank while accepting...: The parties chat screen is blank after doing the last system update and I wonder if the system update got corrupted. Please help ASAP. https://twitter.com/messages/media/1289753281267404804 [img]...
  3. Installing from disc, Manage Queue has blank transfer details

in XboX Insiders
    Installing from disc, Manage Queue has blank transfer details: I'm installing a game from disc (Close to the Sun), second installation of the day, same thing happened to the other game, and there are no transfer details under the Manage Queue section....
  4. Minecraft friends list goes blank after 10 minutes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends list goes blank after 10 minutes?: My kids are playing with their friends. Several are on Xbox, a few are on Ipads, and others are on PCs. We have 2 accounts, and after 10 minutes or so one of the two accounts goes blank and all...
  5. : Xbox does display anything just blank screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox does display anything just blank screen: : Xbox does display anything just blank screen When i turned on my xbox i tried loading a game 5 times and everytime it took to long and so i restarted it it wouldent turn back on just a blank...
  6. Servers Page on Xbox one is completely blank with only a line down the middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers Page on Xbox one is completely blank with only a line down the middle.: [img] I want to join a server but when I click RB over to the server page there is nothing, not even the “coming soon” that other people have seen. I can’t find anyone else who had this issue and...
  7. Need help, Blank green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, Blank green screen: System comes on and I can use a controller to go though dashboard and start games, can hear the sounds, but shows nothing but blank green screen. 93d96312-d23e-4adc-88ea-5b798c96c75f
  8. my xbox went blank on me im going insane

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox went blank on me im going insane: my xbox for the pass 2 days has been stuck on a black screen then a white screen then a green screen than back to a black screen screen the only difference that happens is my controller can turn...
  9. Xbox HDR Stopped working (Flickers and goes entirely blank after some time) with LG 4K...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDR Stopped working (Flickers and goes entirely blank after some time) with LG 4K...: I've been using my Xbox for 1 1/2 years, and since last few weeks, it started to show symptoms of an HDR issue with my LG 4K Nanocell TV. I had enabled "HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color" on my TV (which...
  10. How to I talk to customer services for Xbox, the link below is giving a blank webpage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to I talk to customer services for Xbox, the link below is giving a blank webpage: You would have to request a call back at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us 2351b848-9243-4932-9061-14a387914152