: Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen

Discus and support : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen Hello Stuart, Can you connect your Xbox One X to another HDMI port? Also try with another HDMI cord? Altough the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Stuart Fenton aka, Mar 21, 2020.

1. : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen

Hello Stuart,

Can you connect your Xbox One X to another HDMI port? Also try with another HDMI cord?

Altough the best test you can do to check if the issue lies on the console or on the TV, would be connecting the Xbox One X to another TV monitor.

Please tell us the results of these test please!

:)

Stuart Fenton aka, Mar 21, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello Stuart,

Can you connect your Xbox One X to another HDMI port? Also try with another HDMI cord?

Altough the best test you can do to check if the issue lies on the console or on the TV, would be connecting the Xbox One X to another TV monitor.

Please tell us the results of these test please!
  3. DoilRules Win User

No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

Thanks Brad. I appreciate you sending the link to the Samsung forum, but that is not relevant to the issue. I don't see a Blank Screen at all, but the screen says 'No Signal' when I try to connect an XBox to it.
  4. PeterNinja2000 Win User

Blank screen ...starting to get annoyed!!

I forgot to detail,,

Virgin media TiVo INTO the xbox

Xbox OUTPUTS to samsung (hdmi 1)

AppleTV OUTPUTS to samsung (hdmi 2)

Noticed blank screen when returning to hdmi 1 and expecting to see the last

App still running (TV app)

Iif the tv app is left running it will happily do so all day, so long as I don't switch my tv's inputs.
  5. nevaevadefeated Win User

Smartglass Not Working on Windows 8 PC

I have the same problem. I am trying to connect to my tv through smartglass in my android (Samsung S6) phone. I just see blank screen on my phone. I don't see those red, yellow green blue buttons on my phone.
  6. Goochie Master Win User

XBOX360S HDMI - Works on 1 TV but not others

Thema:

1. : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen - Similar Threads - Blanking Samsung QE55Q60

2. Xbox one s blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s blank screen: Our xbox one s light was flashing when we turned it off. We forced turned it off and then back on again. Now, it iust has a blank screen. Ive tried to reset it per the instructions ive gotten from...
  3. Xbox One S blank screen on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S blank screen on TV: I have a Panasonic Viera Plasma TV on which for the past 2 years I have been using the Xbox One S. About two weeks ago, it showed the blank screen on the TV. 1. I have gone through power-cycling...
  4. Xbox One X keeps crashing, will not turn on after power cycles, blank gray screen often...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps crashing, will not turn on after power cycles, blank gray screen often...: In August of 2019 I bought a brand new Xbox One X. It worked fine at first but for the last couple of months it often freezes, crashes, and will not even turn on. More often than not it will work...
  5. Xbox one S Blank Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S Blank Screen: Hello guys, So i have a problem with my xbox one S. Whenever i try to play Battlefield V, PES 2020 , Bless Unleashed ... ( i guess a video game with high graphic ) i get a blank screen. But...
  6. Friend Profiles Appearing Blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Profiles Appearing Blank: When I click onto a friends profile in the online friends tab, the place where the gamertag and profile picture are supposed to be stay blank and i am not able to invite people to my game. I have...
  7. Xbox One S will turn on but blank tv screen and console turn itself off after about 10...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will turn on but blank tv screen and console turn itself off after about 10...: Was working fine until few days ago. Have replaced the hdmi to hdmi cable, used hairdryer to clean out any dust in console, checked power cable, tried to reset by holding main button and disc...
  8. Xbox One Screen is Blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Screen is Blank: When I turn on my xbox one console the screen is just blank. I can hear it turn on but I do not see anything. I have tried holding the power button down to restart the console, but that did not...
  9. XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start: At least once a day i encounter anyone of the following problems when i start the console up, a black screen (Hard Reset to fix), Can't log into my profile (Hard Reset to fix) or games just don't...
  10. Every time I try to play a game the screen goes blank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to play a game the screen goes blank: I have a issue, i have tried to play several games the game starts then the screen goes blank and does nothing. I have tried shutting down and unpluging the power, still got the same issue, then i...