Bleeding edge problem with punk pack

Discus and support Bleeding edge problem with punk pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a problem with the Punk Pack, i downloaded from the xbox and it say it is installed, bu when ingame i can't found the content, if i exit i found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kamu83Black, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:53 PM.

1. Kamu83Black
    Kamu83Black Guest

i have a problem with the Punk Pack, i downloaded from the xbox and it say it is installed, bu when ingame i can't found the content, if i exit i found that the pack is not installed, every time the same
    problem

:)

2. Panno92 Win User

Hi, have you verified if you can find the related skins in the personalization menù inside the game? In my case I have found the three skins and the hoverboard inside that menù without any other information about the pack
  3. Jav0r Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (27 March - 29 March 2020)

Fortnite and Bleeding Edge
  4. Jav0r Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (27 March - 29 March 2020)

Fortnite and Bleeding Edge
  5. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Cyberpunk 2077 and Bleeding Edge 😊
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Bleeding Edge FAQ

thanks for the info on Bleeding Edge.
Thema:

1. Bleeding edge problem with punk pack - Similar Threads - Bleeding edge problem

2. Bleeding edge - Tank, damage or healer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding edge - Tank, damage or healer?: Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors, For bleeding edge players or those looking to try out the game - what is your preferred player class type? Tank, damage or healer? I have played the game since...
  3. Bleeding Edge - First Week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge - First Week: Hallo my friends How are you finding the new fighting game Bleeding Edge, released on XBox earlier this week? I played the BETA and loved it. Found the characters to have been beautifully...
  4. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  5. Bleeding Edge download/install broken after pausing the download

in XBoX on Windows
    Bleeding Edge download/install broken after pausing the download: I paused the download for about 10 minutes and now I am unable to resume it. For some reason it only shows the Install button, even though I didn't even finish the download and when I click on it...
  6. Bleeding Edge FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge FAQ: When does Bleeding Edge Launch? Bleeding Edge is out now. What platforms is Bleeding Edge on? Bleeding Edge is on Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam. Is the game an Xbox Play Anywhere title?...
  7. Can´t install Bleeding Edge with XGP (Xbox Beta) on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t install Bleeding Edge with XGP (Xbox Beta) on PC: Title. Get the Code 0x80073cfc. Everytime i want to install Bleeding Edge, it won´t start and shows up an error. 762f36bf-24cd-4c62-92d8-5a9595193d93
  8. Bleeding edge ENT. The culmination of all things Battle Royale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding edge ENT. The culmination of all things Battle Royale.: Greetings to all eyes reading this, and shouts out to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I do believe the time is upon us folks to witness the culmination of all things we know of Battle Royale, battle...
  9. Fav Bleeding Edge Character?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fav Bleeding Edge Character?: Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors, I hope you've had the chance to try out Bleedinge Edge Beta 14-16 Feb-2020. For those of you who manage to try it out; who's you prefferred character this early on...
  10. Bleeding Edge Beta Weekend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge Beta Weekend: Hey all The Bleeding Edge Beta is live this weekend. Who has been playing it? What are your thoughts? Any characters you are particularly enjoying playing and why? How are you liking the...