Bless Unleashed’s Closed Beta Starts Today July 11th

Discus and support Bless Unleashed’s Closed Beta Starts Today July 11th in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Jul 11, 2019
  2. iResigned Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 UHC Season 1

Will Start the 11th or 12th of July
  3. Jodie Win User

JRPG’s on Xbox One

Have you see the other Final fantasy games on the store? There's an RPG called Bless Unleashed that just had a beta and will be released sometime this year if you haven't looked into it yet. Elder scrolls online is also another one.
  4. Corrupt Johnny Win User

JRPG’s on Xbox One

Bless unleashed i never heard of. Time to check it out 🤔
  5. Pare ESP Win User

Deal of the week [Hilo Oficial]

Ya esta disponible la oferta de esta semana

Heatin' Up Summer DotW

•Torchlight (Microsoft Studios) - July 5th – July 11th - 800 MSP (33% off)

•Dante's Inferno: Dark Forest Pack (Electronic Arts) - July 5th – July 11th - 200 MSP (50% off)

•Medal of Honor Hot Zone Pack (Electronic Arts) - July 5th – July 11th - 400 MSP (50% off)

•Rock Band Red Hot Chili Peppers Blood Sugar *** Magik Album (Harmonix) - July 5th – July 11th - 1200 MSP (25% off)

•TNT Racers (Keen Games) - July 5th - July 11th - 400 MSP (50% off)

Ademas:

Stacking 600 MSP (50% off)

Enlace a las ofertaas:
    marketplace.xbox.com/.../dealoftheweek
  6. Fl4m1ngMudk1p5 Win User

Release date for Smite on the Xbone?

Smite on the Xbox One will be free to play. As for beta that will start, closed Beta will start in April. If you signed up to receive a code, Alpha testing, those will start being handed out on March 11th. I just watch a video about it over on IGN. Here
    is the link to that video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQHQeDl3QCg It is a lengthy video but they answer some question if you want to check it out yourself. The discussion about Alpha/Beta start around the 23 minute mark.

Hope this Helps. :)
Thema:

1. Bless Unleashed’s Closed Beta Starts Today July 11th - Similar Threads - Bless Unleashed’s Closed

2. Problem with Insider Content about Bless Unleashed.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Insider Content about Bless Unleashed.: Hi Folks, I have a key and tried to redeem it on the Xbox website, app and console and on all 3 I get the same message: 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem...
  3. SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation: I played a lot of time on Xbox 360 version and unlock all 1000G achievements. Xbox One version have some strange glitches, what i never seen in Xbox 360 version. I hope one day i'll see patch for...
  4. Force Unleashed!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force Unleashed!!: With all the new Star Wars movies coming out, isnt it about time for a new Force Unleashed? How do you feel? I cant be the only one. 26040277-f1f8-4878-8aaf-e0fbca5d2897
  5. sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sonic unleashed backwards compatibility payment error: when I tried buying sonic unleashed on my Xbox one it said I don't have a valid payment option how do I fix it? I use master card I live in Qatar but the region is set to Saudi Arabia by the way....
  6. Sonic Unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Unleashed: Hey, so tomorrow is Black Friday, I was thinking that the Sonic Unleashed game that is coming out on the xbox one, if you guys are almost done with it, tomorrow if you guys are done, can you guys...
  7. Sonic unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed: we need sonic unleashed backwards compatible and sonic and Sega all stars racing (the original version ) not that crappy transformed 1f5abe47-cd68-4dc2-aea3-22ee5ffd84ee
  8. Sonic unleashed???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic unleashed???: When is sonic unleashed gonna be campatible with xbox one? I waited so many years to able to play the game but nothing is here yet. 4686c4c9-65f8-44da-96ea-c7b2781d2538
  9. Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Sonic Unleashed for the xbox from xbox.com: And well it gave me an region error, my billing address is same as my region (Australia) and i've cleared my xbox's cache, but still didn't work. I'm not sure if it has something to do with...
  10. ya'll need to fix the blessed server !!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ya'll need to fix the blessed server !!!!!: Tired of being kicked off in the middle of a game or being kicked out of the site. and what the heck is this aka.ms/msbingost anyway? doesn't do any good. I will report this to the authorities if...