BLG is recruiting...........

Discus and support BLG is recruiting........... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a laid back and mature XB1 BF4 Clan? I got you buddy. Hey y'all, We are currently recruiting over at BLG- Blacklist Gaming! We are a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EV1LxGhostElite, Apr 3, 2014.

1. BLG is recruiting...........

Looking for a laid back and mature XB1 BF4 Clan? I got you buddy.

Hey y'all,

We are currently recruiting over at BLG- Blacklist Gaming! We are a brand new gaming community, and we are actively looking for new members for our Xbox One: Battlefield 4-Commando Battalion. We are also building Battalions for many other games and platforms!
    We also have event, graphics, recruitment teams and much more! If you have any questions, or would like to join feel free to send an Xbox Live Message to the gamertag GhostElite90 and if he doesn't reply right away send a message to elNegroBigsby or Rager87.

visit: www.blacklistgaming.net

:)

EV1LxGhostElite, Apr 3, 2014
  2. (BLG) BLACKLISTGAMING IS RECRUITING..

Looking for a laid back and mature gaming Clan?

Hey y'all,

We are currently recruiting over at BLG- Blacklist Gaming! We are a brand new gaming community, and we are actively looking for new members for our Xbox One: Battlefield 4-Commando Battalion and also our other console systems too. We are also building
    Battalions for many other games and platforms! We also have event, graphics, recruitment teams and much more! If you have any questions, or would like to join feel free to send an Xbox Live Message to the gamertag GhostElite90 and if he doesn't reply right
    away send a message to BLG Buckeye or Rager87.

Ps. Xbox 360 and PC and PS3/4 players welcome to join too.. check us out..

http://www.blacklistgaming.net/forums/forum.php

EV1LxGhostElite, Apr 3, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Apr 3, 2014
  4. EV1LxGhostElite Win User

(BLG) BLACKLISTGAMING IS RECRUITING..

yup i found it right after i posted this one.. my bad..
  5. Daft Badger Win User

(BLG) BLACKLISTGAMING IS RECRUITING..

6. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

(BLG) Black List Gaming is recruiting

BLG is still recruiting casual and competitive players. For you competitive players we just had one of our guys get promoted to a Admin on Fragged Nation. It shows how serious we want to become on the competitive side.
  7. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

Are you a competitive player that plays Black Ops or Crysis 2? Well then join us.
  8. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

We are still recruiting especially Black Ops and Crysis 2 players.
Thema:

BLG is recruiting...........

1. BLG is recruiting........... - Similar Threads - BLG recruiting

2. Skip Ahead recruitment

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead recruitment: Guys, When reading through the Skip Ahead posts I often see those who are leaving or left the program already. This tends to be due to the issues created by an update. So is this new drive for...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  4. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  5. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  6. Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature: Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. We were founded June 11###sup/sup###, 2018 and have been expanding our...
  7. ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST: WHAT IS THE ATLAS CORPORATION ? The Atlas Corporation is a Private Military & Security Corporation that is now apart of the Private Sector Gaming Network. We strive everyday to follow simple...
  8. [BLG] Blacklist Gaming now recruiting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [BLG] Blacklist Gaming now recruiting...: Hi, I'm BLG GhostElite from Blacklist Gaming. We are a friendly community of players who play a wide variety of games. We are looking for casual gamers who play for fun with friends and hardcore...
  9. (BLG) BLACKLISTGAMING IS RECRUITING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLG) BLACKLISTGAMING IS RECRUITING: Looking for a laid back and mature gaming Clan? Hey y'all, We are currently recruiting over at BLG- Blacklist Gaming! We are a brand new gaming community, and we are actively looking for new...
  10. (BLG) BLACKLISTGAMING IS RECRUITING..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLG) BLACKLISTGAMING IS RECRUITING..: Looking for a laid back and mature gaming Clan? Hey y'all, We are currently recruiting over at BLG- Blacklist Gaming! We are a brand new gaming community, and we are actively looking for new...