Blimp bonus code

Discus and support Blimp bonus code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see alot of them on Ebay, are they worth the bother or is it just another one the pre-order Gamestop gimmicks?? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

Blimp bonus code

I see alot of them on Ebay, are they worth the bother or is it just another one the pre-order Gamestop gimmicks?? Thanks

:)

Dwoop33, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Skydiving and the atomic blimp

i would love to do blimp battles online, but there is very little information about the atomic blimp. so far all we really know is that for now it's a pre-order bonus, we don't even know how to get aboard or if its online compatible.

BootstrapGolem, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Pre-order bonuses?

the only pre-order bonus available is the atomic blimp. the real bonuses come from the special and collectors editions. here's all you get with the different editions:
    gta.wikia.com/.../Editions

BootstrapGolem, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Nesquiked
    Nesquiked Guest

Blimp bonus code

The blimp is cool, but I haven't used it more than a few times (probably because it's single player only). You're not missing out on much, but I would say it's worth maybe a dollar.

Nesquiked, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Nesquiked Win User

Blimp bonus code

The blimp is cool, but I haven't used it more than a few times (probably because it's single player only). You're not missing out on much, but I would say it's worth maybe a dollar.
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

Skydiving and the atomic blimp

i would love to do blimp battles online, but there is very little information about the atomic blimp. so far all we really know is that for now it's a pre-order bonus, we don't even know how to get aboard or if its online compatible.
  7. BootstrapGolem Win User

Pre-order bonuses?

the only pre-order bonus available is the atomic blimp. the real bonuses come from the special and collectors editions. here's all you get with the different editions:
    gta.wikia.com/.../Editions
  8. I Own A GTR R35 Win User

Special and Collectors edition surprise

how do i know if I have the special edition, my girlfriend bought it for me. Because mine came with a map and a code for the blimp..
  9. SilentHunter Win User

What are your favorite things to do?

Flying the blimp. The view is awesome.;
Thema:

Blimp bonus code

1. Blimp bonus code - Similar Threads - Blimp bonus code

2. Xbox 2K21 bonus codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 2K21 bonus codes: My son entered the 2 codes that came with his preorder of NBA 2K21 Mamba edition but the coins and add ons are not showing up. Any auggestiins? 54f6946f-be31-487a-a3af-3337e5d0e07b
  3. Bingo Bonus!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Bonus!!!: Every time I log onto MS Bingo I am given 7,000 free coins - EVERY TIME! Been going on for about 10 days and is ruining the game. There is no challenge when you have unlimited buying power for...
  4. 2k21 mamba bonus content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k21 mamba bonus content: Why is bonus content not accepting content codes? 8bbe3e92-06cf-4629-be2e-da462ebaf56c
  5. Bought NBA2K21 Mamba Forever edition bundle and there are no digital bonuses showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought NBA2K21 Mamba Forever edition bundle and there are no digital bonuses showing up: I realize that this is a new launch and that this issue may resolve itself but I'm just looking for validation that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. We originally ordered the Next Gen...
  6. No bonus content added to my game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No bonus content added to my game: Its been a full day after putting the codes in for my bonus content for 2k21 mamba edition, i was told to give it a full day which i did, and still nothing, for the game to have been $107 this is...
  7. Bought Madden 21 for Xbox and it comes with a code to access bonus content but no matter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Madden 21 for Xbox and it comes with a code to access bonus content but no matter...: I bought the new Madden 21 for Xbox and it’s a special edition on the receipt they gave me a 16 digit code and it says for redemption go to mad and rewards.com but every time I do that it says...
  8. ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code: pick up my ufc 4 pre order today from gamestop and microsoft wont let them print out a code for the pre order bonus a97fc33e-7999-43b8-8183-579ae5e817fb
  9. August monthly bonus round, not able to claim bonus points

in XboX Insiders
    August monthly bonus round, not able to claim bonus points: Not sure if this is a bug because I'm in alpha skip ahead or if I'm doing something wrong. Trying to complete the hot summer games got all steps completed except for the claim contest entry in...
  10. GTA V Atomic Blimp Add-on trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Atomic Blimp Add-on trouble: I redeemed my code and then cancelled the download it told me I could access and download it late but now I can't find it. Please help. a989ba77-1f48-4883-9ae4-074773b646bd