Blimp bonus code

Discus and support Blimp bonus code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see alot of them on Ebay, are they worth the bother or is it just another one the pre-order Gamestop gimmicks?? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

Blimp bonus code

I see alot of them on Ebay, are they worth the bother or is it just another one the pre-order Gamestop gimmicks?? Thanks

:)

Dwoop33, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Skydiving and the atomic blimp

i would love to do blimp battles online, but there is very little information about the atomic blimp. so far all we really know is that for now it's a pre-order bonus, we don't even know how to get aboard or if its online compatible.

BootstrapGolem, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Pre-order bonuses?

the only pre-order bonus available is the atomic blimp. the real bonuses come from the special and collectors editions. here's all you get with the different editions:
    gta.wikia.com/.../Editions

BootstrapGolem, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Nesquiked
    Nesquiked Guest

Blimp bonus code

The blimp is cool, but I haven't used it more than a few times (probably because it's single player only). You're not missing out on much, but I would say it's worth maybe a dollar.

Nesquiked, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Nesquiked Win User

Blimp bonus code

The blimp is cool, but I haven't used it more than a few times (probably because it's single player only). You're not missing out on much, but I would say it's worth maybe a dollar.
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

Skydiving and the atomic blimp

i would love to do blimp battles online, but there is very little information about the atomic blimp. so far all we really know is that for now it's a pre-order bonus, we don't even know how to get aboard or if its online compatible.
  7. BootstrapGolem Win User

Pre-order bonuses?

the only pre-order bonus available is the atomic blimp. the real bonuses come from the special and collectors editions. here's all you get with the different editions:
    gta.wikia.com/.../Editions
  8. I Own A GTR R35 Win User

Special and Collectors edition surprise

how do i know if I have the special edition, my girlfriend bought it for me. Because mine came with a map and a code for the blimp..
  9. SilentHunter Win User

What are your favorite things to do?

Flying the blimp. The view is awesome.;
Thema:

Blimp bonus code

1. Blimp bonus code - Similar Threads - Blimp bonus code

2. Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus: Hi! I pre-ordered STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order and comes with a pre-order bonus such as • Orange Lightsaber Blade Color • 2 cosmetic Lightsaber customization sets • Cosmetic skin for BD-1 But...
  3. Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?: I bought the premium edition of mk11 expecting all dlc to be included, but shao kahn was not. I asked one of my friends about this and he said he got him with the game which he bought 2 weeks...
  4. gears of war 5 double bonus extension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gears of war 5 double bonus extension: i bought the 20.00 iron package and the 1 month extension and the new wave lanser it said i had 46days left but now says 15 days left what happened to the 30days i did not get the 1200 iron back...
  5. Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.: Hello friends, I have been playings Gears 5 for about three weeks now, and I've been enjoying it fairly well. However there was one minor issues I had just about given up on until today. I bought...
  6. Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?: Hi there, Just bought a used copy of Gears of War from GAME here in the UK. Installed it and can't find GOW1,2 and 3 games. Having checked out the forums it seems there should be a card in the...
  7. Boarderlands 3 bonus content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderlands 3 bonus content: I’ve purchased Boarderlands 3 super deluxe edition and i can’t unlock the bonus content. I’ve entered the 25 digit code into xbox store and it’s been accepted, but when i go into the game and go...
  8. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hey Guys, Was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue. I purchase the Gears 5 Console Bundle. I have redeemed all the codes for Gears of War Ultimate, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and...
  9. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus: I ordered NBA 2K20 Xbox One Standard addition with Preorder Bonus via Microsoft Store prior to the availability date but did not receive my bonus code as advertised. How do I get the code? I...
  10. GTA V Atomic Blimp Add-on trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Atomic Blimp Add-on trouble: I redeemed my code and then cancelled the download it told me I could access and download it late but now I can't find it. Please help. a989ba77-1f48-4883-9ae4-074773b646bd