Blinx 3 for Xbox Series

Discus and support Blinx 3 for Xbox Series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if you will read this but at least i will try and i will do my best so that you can understand me because i'm from spain.One of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danii_01, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:32 AM.

1. Danii_01
    Danii_01 Guest

Blinx 3 for Xbox Series

I don't know if you will read this but at least i will try and i will do my best so that you can understand me because i'm from spain.One of my favourite games (and the first i played when i had 7 years ago) is blinx. I really love that game (much more the
    1st game than the 2nd).Today there are still many people wanting to see a new Blinx game (Blinx 3). I know Microsoft didn't renew the license and that hurt a lot of people, but is there still a chance that we can see a third part?

I think Blinx 3 could be a great exclusive for Xbox Series

I would apreciate a lot if you pass this message to someone important in Microsoft Blinx 3 for Xbox Series :(

:)

2. FishCanned Win User

Blinx 3 for Xbox Series

While I have heard of, or played the Blinx series, I know that many people may be said to hear that the liscense wasn’t renewed. We dont know if there will be a third part to the game unless we get an annoucement regarding the game. We also can’t just
    get a topic, like this, to a microsoft employee. Rather they would have to see this topic directly.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Best Xbox game of all time (IYO)?

I have five as i cant choose

Original Xbox

Buffy the vampire slayer

Blinx = Time Sweeper, it was fun and unique

Halo

Halo 2

Xbox 360

PGR 3

Xbox One

None
  4. Ascenion Win User

Your first Xbox game?

My first Xbox game was Blinx I wanted Halo, but my mom said no citing it was to violent for a 10 year old. Still Blinx was fun wish they'd give him a revival.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Blinx sagas

Blinx wasn't a bad little game but if there's going to be a trend of bringing back original xbox games I can think of a lot more i'd prefer before a new Blinx game.

I'd like a new/reboot of Metal Arms:Glitch in the System
  6. BluSwirl Win User

Blinx sagas

In the pantheon of memorable gaming characters (or mascots), Blinx might be considered an 'outlier'. Given there are calls for GEX (the Gecko) to be resurrected, I don't think it's unreasonable to want more of a time-bending cat. Blinx launched with the
    OG Xbox, and was a real showcase for the benefits of hard drive integration (ie, the time rewind mechanic). Given that Voodoo Vince has been 'remastered' - an even less memorable character, IMO - there's definitely precedent for this. Let's hope there are
    some more upvotes!
Thema:

Blinx 3 for Xbox Series

1. Blinx 3 for Xbox Series - Similar Threads - Blinx Series

2. Controller and headset disconnects (Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and headset disconnects (Series X/S): I've noticed on occasion my controller and headset will lose sync with my Series X, more often then not as well my headset has some weird audio bugs (Distortion and robotic sounds) which only...
  3. Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s: I recently got a new series s and I see only a little bit of the games that i had on my 360, how can i get all my games and purchases from my 360? f7aba439-c26b-489e-9832-69c4eea98cc5
  4. Xbox series X issues so far

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X issues so far: Hi I just received my series x. Here are some of the things that I have found that are issues. Hopefully this will help others, and potentially update microsoft. `1. LAN wired connection. Upon...
  5. Xbox One Disc games compatible with the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Disc games compatible with the Xbox Series X?: I have multiple games for the Xbox One on disc. I want to upgrade to the new Xbox Series X, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to play my old disc games. Can I put the Xbox One game disc into the...
  6. Series X shutting down during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X shutting down during gameplay: My Series X started shutting down during gameplay over the last week or so. I've been playing it for about a month so I don't know what coukd have changed. I don't know if there's a way to check...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 disconnects

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 disconnects: Hi, i have the xbox elite swries 2 controller on a wired connection to my PC windows 10, and it is constantly disconnecting. Like literally every minute or 2. Im using the cabke what came with the...
  8. Headset for Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset for Series X: I have a headset that works perfectly on the Xbox One but when i come to use it on the Series X i can't hear anyone, from what i can see, all my settings are exactly the same. Has anyone had the...
  9. Xbox series x loud disk or fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud disk or fan: https://gofile.io/d/cDF1Nk This is first 15 minutes of me turning on the console. Already dead Won't install disk games such as GTA V get stuck at 90 percent. Cant even return the console as...
  10. Blinx sagas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blinx sagas: Am I the only one or more people want a new game of Blinx? I mean, this game was partepart of my childhood and I want to see a new game of this great saga... 2786986c-18a9-40f1-9ff8-15a13e4e9e9d