Blinx 3 for Xbox Series

Discus and support Blinx 3 for Xbox Series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if you will read this but at least i will try and i will do my best so that you can understand me because i'm from spain.One of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danii_01, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Danii_01
    Danii_01 Guest

Blinx 3 for Xbox Series

I don't know if you will read this but at least i will try and i will do my best so that you can understand me because i'm from spain.One of my favourite games (and the first i played when i had 7 years ago) is blinx. I really love that game (much more the
    1st game than the 2nd).Today there are still many people wanting to see a new Blinx game (Blinx 3). I know Microsoft didn't renew the license and that hurt a lot of people, but is there still a chance that we can see a third part?

I think Blinx 3 could be a great exclusive for Xbox Series

I would apreciate a lot if you pass this message to someone important in Microsoft Blinx 3 for Xbox Series :(

:)

Danii_01, Jan 14, 2021
  2. FishCanned Win User

Blinx 3 for Xbox Series

While I have heard of, or played the Blinx series, I know that many people may be said to hear that the liscense wasn’t renewed. We dont know if there will be a third part to the game unless we get an annoucement regarding the game. We also can’t just
    get a topic, like this, to a microsoft employee. Rather they would have to see this topic directly.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Best Xbox game of all time (IYO)?

I have five as i cant choose

Original Xbox

Buffy the vampire slayer

Blinx = Time Sweeper, it was fun and unique

Halo

Halo 2

Xbox 360

PGR 3

Xbox One

None
  4. Ascenion Win User

Your first Xbox game?

My first Xbox game was Blinx I wanted Halo, but my mom said no citing it was to violent for a 10 year old. Still Blinx was fun wish they'd give him a revival.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Blinx sagas

Blinx wasn't a bad little game but if there's going to be a trend of bringing back original xbox games I can think of a lot more i'd prefer before a new Blinx game.

I'd like a new/reboot of Metal Arms:Glitch in the System
  6. BluSwirl Win User

Blinx sagas

In the pantheon of memorable gaming characters (or mascots), Blinx might be considered an 'outlier'. Given there are calls for GEX (the Gecko) to be resurrected, I don't think it's unreasonable to want more of a time-bending cat. Blinx launched with the
    OG Xbox, and was a real showcase for the benefits of hard drive integration (ie, the time rewind mechanic). Given that Voodoo Vince has been 'remastered' - an even less memorable character, IMO - there's definitely precedent for this. Let's hope there are
    some more upvotes!
Thema:

Blinx 3 for Xbox Series

1. Blinx 3 for Xbox Series - Similar Threads - Blinx Series

2. Xbox series x sold out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sold out: Hi I want to ask you something. I want to buy xbox one series x the latest xbox in Berlin. But i can't find anywhere. Where can i buy this product ? Are you planning to solve this stock issue ?...
  3. xbox series s no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s no signal: Console turned on but no signal. I have only played it for 3 days e84e027d-5613-4279-adb3-40326357a44d
  4. Bluetooth problems with my new Xbox Serie X

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth problems with my new Xbox Serie X: Hi guys, I wonder if anyone has the same issue, from time to time it seems that the Bluetooth on my box ceases to function and both my controller and on my headset are disconnecting and unable to...
  5. Xbox series x extremely hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x extremely hot: I have not turned on my Xbox series x in over 2 weeks. I decided to touch it this morning and was extremely hot like I was playing it for hours on end I dont understand why. I get its plugged into...
  6. Xbox series X Ethernet Port Audio Transmission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X Ethernet Port Audio Transmission: Does anyone know if i can technically output audio over the ethernet port of Xbox series X ? Please someone confirm this!!! 1ef6b72a-22a3-43d0-a3f2-b5c19547c729
  7. Controllers won't sync up with Series X console.

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers won't sync up with Series X console.: I've encountered an issue with my Xbox controller disconnecting occasionally from my Series X. The home button on the controller flashes as if unable to sync with the console. I tried to plug a...
  8. Every single game based on Unreal Engine HARD CRASHES Xbox Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Every single game based on Unreal Engine HARD CRASHES Xbox Series X.: I have a weird problem here. My console cant chew games based on Unreal Engine. Every single one generates crashes. Basically I get 3 types of crashes: Game starts, and crashes on title screen...
  9. xbox series s issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s issues: hey guys for starters i love your consoles and what you guys are doing but my series s is having issues. ive been having so many lags and glitches that i havent been able to play my xbox for 2...
  10. Blinx sagas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blinx sagas: Am I the only one or more people want a new game of Blinx? I mean, this game was partepart of my childhood and I want to see a new game of this great saga... 2786986c-18a9-40f1-9ff8-15a13e4e9e9d