BLOCKED ACCOUNT

Discus and support BLOCKED ACCOUNT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account has been blocked. I don’t even know why and support does not tell me. He was blocked on July 3. They told me that it will be unlocked on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TopiTak, Aug 10, 2019.

1. TopiTak
    TopiTak Guest

BLOCKED ACCOUNT

My account has been blocked. I don’t even know why and support does not tell me. He was blocked on July 3. They told me that it will be unlocked on July 17th. But this never happened. I sent the account unlock form 8 times on July 5-6. But it feels like
    support just doesn't give a damn. I began to become more and more disappointed in xbox. Nobody tells me what to do. Nobody is answering. They just gave me a low lock ... I want to unlock my account! (P.S in the photo, I showed that it writes to me every time
    I log in to my account)
    BLOCKED ACCOUNT [​IMG]

:)

TopiTak, Aug 10, 2019
  2. FickleCornet75 Win User

Account Blocked.

My account has been banned the banned gamertag is [Mod removed] and it says I altered my avatar oustside of official tools which is completely not true iv been wearing the same thing for as long as i can remember and it says I illegitimately
    gained achievements which I don't know how that's possible but that's not true either please there must be a misunderstanding.
  3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Account Blocked.

I'm going to take a wild guess here but you did something to warrant a suspension... and your Gamertag violates the Terms of Service, I suggest you change it immediately.
  4. StefanNeubauer Win User

Blocked account

if your Gold is suspended, contact xbox Support to let them check your payments

if your gamertag is banned, use
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    for more information
  5. SF The Evil Cow Win User

Blocked account

My gamertag is SF Cowofevil I banned after 11 years of having gold after being suspended for posting a video on upload studio in which I swore. I was told by support to post here if not is there somewhere else I can?
  6. WarierGull6021 Win User

Blocked account

hi my xbox name is Darkforest123 and i got banned/suspended and i don't know why
Thema:

BLOCKED ACCOUNT

1. BLOCKED ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - BLOCKED ACCOUNT

2. Microsoft account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account temporary blocked: Im writting from my another account because my previous is temporary blocked again for no reason, i cant unblock it because i have used all of my available Phone numbers and i dont have another to...
  3. Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked): Od kilku miesięcy mam problem z moim kontem microsoft, jest tymczasowo blokowane co jakieś parę dni bez żadnego powodu, nie wysyłam żadnego spamu czy nie używam żadnego spiraconego oprogramowania...
  4. Заблокировали учетную запись [Translate] Blocked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Заблокировали учетную запись [Translate] Blocked account: В пятницу заблокировали учетную запись на xbox one, перешёл по ссылке для заполнения формы по восстановлению учётной записи. На след день ответили что знают о моей проблемы и ведутся работы, и что...
  5. my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked: when im trying to unblock my account, it says that i need to input my phone number but it wont let me, it says "loading" where i should input my phone number and it never loads up, i even tryed...
  6. Microsoft account blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked: Hi i forgot my password for my microsoft account. I did not use it to send mails just using it for the game Forza Horizon 4. i tried to reset the password but it gives the xbox option that tells...
  7. Privacy settings are blocked, despite me removing my account from a parent account

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy settings are blocked, despite me removing my account from a parent account: I can't add friends or join games. dfa0d546-1c7e-467b-8768-4c342cb72745
  8. My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access: When I started my xbox account many years ago I spelled my email wrong. I was not aware of that I had addded some payment and now when payment couldn´t go through my account was blcoked. I was...
  9. Compte Hotmail Bloqué sans aucune raison [Translate] Hotmail account blocked for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compte Hotmail Bloqué sans aucune raison [Translate] Hotmail account blocked for no reason: Bonjour, Depuis aujourd’hui je n'ai plus accès mon compte outlook et fatalement mon compte Xbox quand je me connecte ma console, j'ai bien tenter de débloqué mon compte outlook avec leur méthode...
  10. Blocked out my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out my accounts: Hi my accounts were locked so I followed the steps to unlock them and entered my phone numer and family and friends and it was all working fine until a month or so later they all locked again and...