Blocked account

Discus and support Blocked account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought my first xbox one s a few days ago. Set up everything. Did everything i was supposed to. Played for 1 day. Signed up for XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eye_zay_uh, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Eye_zay_uh
    Eye_zay_uh Guest

Blocked account

Hello,

I just bought my first xbox one s a few days ago. Set up everything. Did everything i was supposed to. Played for 1 day. Signed up for XBox Live Ultimate Pass and even downloaded Jedi Fallen Order that came with ghe system. When i tried to play yesterday,
    it asked me to sign in. I tried my password.....nothing happened. I tried a few more times and nothing.

I go to the app on my phone and try. And i get a message saying my account has been blocked due to too many wrong attempts.

Understandable, as i have kids who also play. So i try to reset my password. It wont let me. Says there is a temporary issue and try again. I wait a day. Try again. Same thing.

Need help to access my account.

:)

Eye_zay_uh, Apr 13, 2020
  2. FickleCornet75 Win User

Account Blocked.

My account has been banned the banned gamertag is [Mod removed] and it says I altered my avatar oustside of official tools which is completely not true iv been wearing the same thing for as long as i can remember and it says I illegitimately
    gained achievements which I don't know how that's possible but that's not true either please there must be a misunderstanding.
  3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Account Blocked.

I'm going to take a wild guess here but you did something to warrant a suspension... and your Gamertag violates the Terms of Service, I suggest you change it immediately.
  4. StefanNeubauer Win User

Blocked account

if your Gold is suspended, contact xbox Support to let them check your payments

if your gamertag is banned, use
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    for more information
  5. SF The Evil Cow Win User

Blocked account

My gamertag is SF Cowofevil I banned after 11 years of having gold after being suspended for posting a video on upload studio in which I swore. I was told by support to post here if not is there somewhere else I can?
  6. WarierGull6021 Win User

Blocked account

hi my xbox name is Darkforest123 and i got banned/suspended and i don't know why
Thema:

Blocked account

1. Blocked account - Similar Threads - Blocked account

2. Cuenta live de mi hijo bloqueada[Translation-My child's live account blocked]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cuenta live de mi hijo bloqueada[Translation-My child's live account blocked]: Buenas. Debido a sucesivas acciones sobre la url aka.ms/remoteconnect de mi hijo se ha debido catalogar como un intento de spam y su cuenta fue bloqueada. Al ser una cuenta infantil, el número...
  3. How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people...

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people...: How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people we are not friends with? b0db575e-a2dd-4cb0-9b2f-9760bf99cc63
  4. Ошибочная блокировка моей учётной записи Xbox[Translation-Mistakenly blocking my Xbox account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ошибочная блокировка моей учётной записи Xbox[Translation-Mistakenly blocking my Xbox account]: Буквально 3 часа назад на мою почту пришло сообщение с указанием того, что в отношение моей учётной записи Xbox были применены принудительные ограничения: Чтобы посмотреть, за что именно я...
  5. Premium account is blocked for this profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Premium account is blocked for this profile: When i tried to redeem the season pass it says "premium content is blocked for this profile" is there a way to fix this or do i have to sit in a call with tech support?...
  6. Mi cuenta principal me la bloquearon[My main account was blocked]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi cuenta principal me la bloquearon[My main account was blocked]: Necesito ayuda, alguien me puede decir cuanto tardan en desbloquearte un cuenta no me avisaron por que me la bloquearon y que fue lo que hice para que me la bloquearan y ya tengo una semana y ya...
  7. How do I change the Xbox settings to block adding new accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change the Xbox settings to block adding new accounts: Hi, My son tries to get around time limits by creating new accounts on the xbox. How do I block this? 19b2409d-0925-42df-a981-24185bce0faa
  8. Xbox one account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one account blocked: Hey i recently got a ban on my xbox one main account, i Changed my phone number and forgot to do it to my xbox, i belive the reason why is because i got my friend to log in on a different xbox all...
  9. Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.: I turned on my Xbox and seeing that I was signed out, pressed the home button and went to the Sign In tab as usual. I clicked on my account, as it was displaying itself as normal with my gamer tag...
  10. Cuenta Bloqueada por intentos fallidos[Translation-Account Blocked by Failed Attempts ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuenta Bloqueada por intentos fallidos[Translation-Account Blocked by Failed Attempts ]: Hola buenas tardes a todos Actualmente le estoy ayudando a mi amigo para poder acceder a su cuenta [mod removed-personal information] al acceder y escribir la contraseña arroja un mensaje que la...