blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them?

Discus and support blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] is it just okay for them to block and hide messages? i get that they are trying to make if a safe place but slight sarcasm wouldnt really hurt... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Yuneko, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Yuneko
    Yuneko Guest

blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them? [​IMG]
    is
    it just okay for them to block and hide messages? i get that they are trying to make if a safe place but slight sarcasm wouldnt really hurt anybody, i just got blocked the second i posted that, if the ambassador seeing this post is reading this can ya unblock
    me? i wanna be a part of the program too<3

:)

Yuneko, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Stockjamin Win User

I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...

You will have to contact XboxAmbassadors via XBL. They are the only ones that can assist you on this.
    I've messaged their Xbox account but haven't received a response. Is there any way I can contact any ambassador reps personally?
  4. i K Y Win User

To XA

You can contact the program staff via XBL message at XboxAmbassadors and they can follow up with you. If you were just removed for inactivity you should be able to just reapply.
    thank you, but I already did reply to the XboxAmbassador on the Xbox app, but I didn’t get any response.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Removed from Xbox Ambassador

You can contact them at XboxAmbassadors on XBL or at xboxambs@microsoft.com
  6. Gaymtheir Win User

XboxAmbassadors twitter page blocked me for this? How can i get unblocked?

i'd PM them to see if that was intentional or not. If you can't PM you can email the ambassador program.
Thema:

1. blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them? - Similar Threads - blocked @XboxAmbassadors idea

2. Xbox account blocked as e-mail hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account blocked as e-mail hacked: Please help!! My partners hotmail account has been blocked as someone tried to get in it. When he went to reset the password he realised he hadn't updated his phone number so he couldn't get the...
  3. Blocked Purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked Purchases: Heyo, Im having a problem with trynna buy a subscription im trynna get the game pass ultimate but this message wont allow it heres what it says, “The payment option on an existing subscription was...
  4. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: I got Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and 2 on my xbox one and i was looking to buy the nuketown zombies map for black ops 2. I had a credit card hooked up and i also tryed multiple accounts but each...
  5. Halo Master Chief Collection : ODST and REACH installation blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection : ODST and REACH installation blocked: Hello, I have recently bought Halo MasterChief Collection in physical format for XBOX ONE. I was able to play Halo 1,2 and 3 without any issue. I was also able to launch Halo 5. However Halo 3 :...
  6. Brand new on Xbox but blocked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new on Xbox but blocked?: Bought a used Xbox One S which was cleared or history. Tried to play Seige but says im blocked? Checked and my reputation is good? Could it be ive not got Live yet, if so should offer ways to get...
  7. Multiplayer is blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer is blocked: So, somehow my account was identified as needing to be a child account even though there has never even been a child account anywhere near my xbox one and I am WAY over the age of consent. I am...
  8. Billing account blocked (Error 80153021) Cuenta facturación bloqueada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing account blocked (Error 80153021) Cuenta facturación bloqueada: Hello everyone! I have an Xbox 360 and problems making purchases. I have a message that says "Your billing account has been blocked from making purchases" and displays the Error 80153021. In the...
  9. Blocked Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocked Players: If someone has you blocked on xbox, can you see the number of friends they have? Or will it show as 0 no matter what? 0a0378c2-5033-4ec9-8335-7217214db62e
  10. XboxAmbassadors twitter page blocked me for this? How can i get unblocked?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XboxAmbassadors twitter page blocked me for this? How can i get unblocked?: [mod remove]they blocked me for this, thats kind of stupid, apologies for my use of words but thats kind of dumb isnt it? 6a6c497a-a7e2-41b8-95f2-2c826136f89e