Blocked connectivity

Discus and support Blocked connectivity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i bought my xbox one s in 2016 and i live in sudan in north africa . It was all fine and worked perfectly and inwas even allowed to buy xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nederamoonnadirfaroug, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Blocked connectivity

So i bought my xbox one s in 2016 and i live in sudan in north africa .

It was all fine and worked perfectly and inwas even allowed to buy xbox live gold for 3 month then 2 years later i try to open my xbox as usual amd sign in to my account and whenever i sign in it tells me that the service is no longer allowed , i want to
    tell u again a couple of months ago it worked perfectly fine before an update of some sort .

This is very frustrating because i have spent over 600 dollars on my xbox live account and now the whole xbox is uselless , I’ve spent countless hours gaming on my favorite gaming console when microsoft finaly decides that my region should be blocked permenantly
    . This is VERY UNFAIR as i have paid for my console if this was to happen just as i purchased it i’ld have understoood that my country or region is not supported but i got blocked i have heard of people using vpn routers but it breaks the code of conduct and
    can get me banned which i dont want to risk i want the microsoft team to understand that i am not alone and multiple friends of mine cant game anymore and cant/dont want to buy a playstation or break the rules with a vpn router .

May anyone from the microsoft team help me figure a soloution , because i do not want to give up on my countless hours and money spent on my favourite console .

if any microsoft official can answer to my question that will be much appriciated.

ps . My country was supported and got blocked off the service this is a new problem that only occured to me a couple of months ago , i live in sudan,north africa .... if u need a video or picture to show/proof the error/message that apeara reply

i hope that the xbox team can be helpful as i am desprate . Thank you

if any

:)

nederamoonnadirfaroug, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Blocked connectivity

1. Blocked connectivity - Similar Threads - Blocked connectivity

2. Xbox NAT-type connection and serverconnectivity blocked, tried every solution

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NAT-type connection and serverconnectivity blocked, tried every solution: I found out that I couldnt go online in FH4 and join parties because of Xbox multiplayer problems. i have been to both solution pages, tried every option there is, doubble checked and nothing...
  3. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. [img] Help? Somone? 60a4bd0f-7076-493f-9cc9-7189ffcda97c
  4. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. Ik heb exact hetzelfde probleem, ook alle opties langs geweest en niks werkt tot nu toe. Ik graag of er nog opties zijn. [Translation - I have the exact same problem,...
  5. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: I've tried all the solutions on the original XBOX troubleshooting pages: Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App...
  6. Server connectivity Blocked on Windows 10 Xbox App (Not Teredo)

in XBoX on Windows
    Server connectivity Blocked on Windows 10 Xbox App (Not Teredo): For some reason my Server connectivity appears as "Blocked" and is causing me to be unable to connect to Xbox Live parties. I have tried all 6 of the solutions offered on the page which you are...
  7. Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked: Hello, I have the problem that the server connection is blocked with the Xbox app, I have tried as good as anything to fix it, but it just doesn't help. Thank you...
  8. Teredo - server connectivity blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo - server connectivity blocked: Hi. I bought a Game Pass to play Forza Horizon 4 with my friends. Sadly, I cannot connect to an online game. When checking in the Xbox app / parameters / network, it reports 'server...
  9. Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4: issues started when i installed a windows update recently, i think KB4090007, not sure. i suddenly could not connect to horizon life, the forza horizon 4 online. i could still download and share...
  10. Xbox Server Connectivity: Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Server Connectivity: Blocked: Hi there I have this problem with my Xbox-App, that doesn't allow me to cennect to the Xbox-Servers. I've already tried the following checklists: Teredo-Adresse für die Xbox App unter Windows 10...