Blocked connectivity

Discus and support Blocked connectivity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i bought my xbox one s in 2016 and i live in sudan in north africa . It was all fine and worked perfectly and inwas even allowed to buy xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nederamoonnadirfaroug, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Blocked connectivity

So i bought my xbox one s in 2016 and i live in sudan in north africa .

It was all fine and worked perfectly and inwas even allowed to buy xbox live gold for 3 month then 2 years later i try to open my xbox as usual amd sign in to my account and whenever i sign in it tells me that the service is no longer allowed , i want to
    tell u again a couple of months ago it worked perfectly fine before an update of some sort .

This is very frustrating because i have spent over 600 dollars on my xbox live account and now the whole xbox is uselless , I’ve spent countless hours gaming on my favorite gaming console when microsoft finaly decides that my region should be blocked permenantly
    . This is VERY UNFAIR as i have paid for my console if this was to happen just as i purchased it i’ld have understoood that my country or region is not supported but i got blocked i have heard of people using vpn routers but it breaks the code of conduct and
    can get me banned which i dont want to risk i want the microsoft team to understand that i am not alone and multiple friends of mine cant game anymore and cant/dont want to buy a playstation or break the rules with a vpn router .

May anyone from the microsoft team help me figure a soloution , because i do not want to give up on my countless hours and money spent on my favourite console .

if any microsoft official can answer to my question that will be much appriciated.

ps . My country was supported and got blocked off the service this is a new problem that only occured to me a couple of months ago , i live in sudan,north africa .... if u need a video or picture to show/proof the error/message that apeara reply

i hope that the xbox team can be helpful as i am desprate . Thank you

if any

:)

nederamoonnadirfaroug, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

"Connectivity Blocked"

Thank you updating us. For more in-depth support we would advice you to contact your local ISP for them to check your IP & MAC addresses why it is blocking your Xbox app to connect to the network.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.
  3. Jomari Arc Win User

"Connectivity Blocked"

Thank you for following up. To further isolate your concern, we need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you made any changes on your account prior to the issue?

2. Have you updated your system to the latest version?
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Blocked connectivity

Hey there,

Totally understand your frustration however looking at the list it appears your location is no longer a supported region which would explain the block. Not much anyone can do here to help with your issue. XBOX is constantly looking at new regions but you
    would just need to keep watch on the page.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
  5. Killawar 55 Win User

"Connectivity Blocked"

Thank you for responding. We suggest that you reinstall the Xbox app on your computer. Please follow the instructions below:

    1. Type Windows Powershell in search box.

    2. Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.

    3. Copy and paste the following command.

         get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage 

4. Press Enter key.

After uninstalling the Xbox app, we suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox app from the following link.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
    Uninstalling the app didn't resolve the problem sadly. Anything else?
  6. Killawar 55 Win User

"Connectivity Blocked"

Thanks for the update. To further isolate your concern, kindly send us a screenshot of the options you can see when you go to Network status in the Xbox app.

We're forward to your reply, we're here to assist you.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see there is no "NAT type" under the network tab under settings.
Thema:

Blocked connectivity

1. Blocked connectivity - Similar Threads - Blocked connectivity

2. Server Connectivity: Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Server Connectivity: Blocked: Ive been having this issue on the xbox app on windows 10 for about a week now i have tried everything that ive seen on Microsoft support and everything else ive seen on the internet but nothing...
  3. Xbox NAT-type connection and serverconnectivity blocked, tried every solution

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NAT-type connection and serverconnectivity blocked, tried every solution: I found out that I couldnt go online in FH4 and join parties because of Xbox multiplayer problems. i have been to both solution pages, tried every option there is, doubble checked and nothing...
  4. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. [img] Help? Somone? 60a4bd0f-7076-493f-9cc9-7189ffcda97c
  5. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. Ik heb exact hetzelfde probleem, ook alle opties langs geweest en niks werkt tot nu toe. Ik graag of er nog opties zijn. [Translation - I have the exact same problem,...
  6. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: I've tried all the solutions on the original XBOX troubleshooting pages: Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App...
  7. Server connectivity Blocked on Windows 10 Xbox App (Not Teredo)

in XBoX on Windows
    Server connectivity Blocked on Windows 10 Xbox App (Not Teredo): For some reason my Server connectivity appears as "Blocked" and is causing me to be unable to connect to Xbox Live parties. I have tried all 6 of the solutions offered on the page which you are...
  8. Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked: Hello, I have the problem that the server connection is blocked with the Xbox app, I have tried as good as anything to fix it, but it just doesn't help. Thank you...
  9. Teredo - server connectivity blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo - server connectivity blocked: Hi. I bought a Game Pass to play Forza Horizon 4 with my friends. Sadly, I cannot connect to an online game. When checking in the Xbox app / parameters / network, it reports 'server...
  10. Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4: issues started when i installed a windows update recently, i think KB4090007, not sure. i suddenly could not connect to horizon life, the forza horizon 4 online. i could still download and share...