Blocked list

Discus and support Blocked list in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I had people on my blocked list get unblocked and unmuted without me doing so. I don't know if it was just a problem with Xbox or anything. It wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Personbehindascreen, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Blocked list

I had people on my blocked list get unblocked and unmuted without me doing so. I don't know if it was just a problem with Xbox or anything. It wasn't just my account but my husband also had this problem amd the strange thing is that the people that got unblocked were people we had problems with.

:)

Personbehindascreen, Sep 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Blocked list

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Personbehindascreen

That's really strange, blocked people are not unblocked unless you decide to do that.

Do you know if maybe someone did this without your knowledge?

Can you try double checking if the people are blocked using the Xbox mobile app or the profile website?

https://www.xbox.com/ (Sign in, click on your profile picture > xbox profile)
  3. Coluge Win User

Blocked User list?

Yes you go to your profile then go to following and friends and then at the top left it should show friends and games then you click on that and go down to blocked and it shows all of them on Xbox one
  4. pinkMISTdemon Win User

lobbies and block list

Hello n1delsol,

It's a little backwards at the moment, but should be on the up-and-up soon.
  5. StalkerOfU Win User

Blocked User list?

im trying to find out if they have on for xbox360
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.

I have two on my list that I've blocked and blocked again, but they still show up on the follower list. I'm certain they are blocked, just a bug in the system.
Thema:

Blocked list

1. Blocked list - Similar Threads - Blocked list

2. How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?: I would like to see the list of players I've blocked in the windows xbox app. note that this is NOT for the console. I know how to do that. I've seen other posts asking for the same thing I've...
  3. Players appearing on my followers list even after i block them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Players appearing on my followers list even after i block them: There is three players on my followers list that i can't remove, i tried blocking and unblocking multiple times but it doesn't work, i know this is probably just a visual bug but i just want them...
  4. HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST? ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST ONE :(

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST? ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST ONE :(: HOW DO WE CLEAR OUR ENTIRE LIST OF BLOCKED PLAYERS ON OUR ACCT. OR XBOX? cLEARING ONE AT A TIME SUCKS.... HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST? ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST ONE :(...
  5. Blocked and removed friend still appears on list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked and removed friend still appears on list: I have blocked and removed someone as a friend about 4 times now, I have reset my Microsoft password to foce log out on all consoles, but this person continues to appear on my list. I'm not sure...
  6. blocked list

in XBoX on Mobile
    blocked list: hello, I want to see my blocked list but i cant find it (I knew easily how to check it before the update-- but now im not sure). Sorry if this has already been answered, I checked youtube vids on...
  7. Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.: Hello, I open this site: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ Then, I select "All" and "All available". But there is a problem, that the list does not load more entries when scrolling...
  8. If I block my friends list from being viewed, can other people still see my followers as well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I block my friends list from being viewed, can other people still see my followers as well?: Hi Microsoft Community! I just had a really quick question that I wanted to ask you all. I wanted to block my friends list from being viewed (since I have some people added I don't want random...
  9. Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).: Hello, Do Not reset your xbox one!! both options will erase your local xbox one saves! press the XBOX power button it will highlight "home" you'll see two options to the right choose,...
  10. Everyone on my friends list keeps getting blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone on my friends list keeps getting blocked: Hi, so this is my 7th time complaining to Xbox in the past 6 months and my issue is every time I add someone it automatically blocks them or if I had them added before it blocks them also if I...