Blocked out my accounts

Discus and support Blocked out my accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my accounts were locked so I followed the steps to unlock them and entered my phone numer and family and friends and it was all working fine until a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maxyfreeze, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Maxyfreeze
    Maxyfreeze Guest

Blocked out my accounts

Hi my accounts were locked so I followed the steps to unlock them and entered my phone numer and family and friends and it was all working fine until a month or so later they all locked again and now I cant use the phone numbers since I used them the first
    time. Here are the messages:

Your account has been temporarily suspended
    Someone may have used your account (my email) to send out a lot of junk messages or done something else that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement.
    What do you need to do?

We'll send a verification code to your phone. After you enter the code, you can sign in.

So I click contuine and get this page

Enter your phone number, and we'll send you a security code

We'll send a verification code in a text message. This helps us eliminate spam – we won't give out your number. The code will expire in about 10 minutes.

So I enter my phone number like I did the 1st time and get this error message

Usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow.

I did it the 1st time a month ago so the try again tomorrow thing does not work.

Any help to get my accounts unlocked would be appericated and I do not have any more phone numbers.

I have tried resetting the password

Recovering the account

Different browers and devices

And contacting microsoft chat support.

:)

Maxyfreeze, Mar 29, 2019
  2. chazster1337 Win User

Blocked out my accounts

Hi Maxy,

I had to do something similar. They call it an escalation. So when you call in ask them to see if it will need to be escalated.
  3. Maxyfreeze Win User

Blocked out my accounts

Honestly iv tried everything been on this for the past 10 hours litterally.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Blocked out my accounts

Hi Maxy,

Without getting rid of the error though, you cant unblock it. You will need it unblocked to add a phone number. Just make sure they know to have a
    higher level of support look into it. You will continue to go through the loop due to you cant unblock to add the phone.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Blocked out my accounts

Hello Maxy,

Unfortunately, there is nothing we here on the forums can do we lack the tools to help with this issue. You will need to contact support again, when you contact them let them know you have done all the forums have said to do and that you need your account
    investigated. There is something wrong with the profile in general, that's the only explanation where you are getting this error repeatedly.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Josh With Dosh Win User

Blocked out my accounts

Hi there, sorry to hear your having problems.

Are you sure your entering the correct details ?
Thema:

Blocked out my accounts

1. Blocked out my accounts - Similar Threads - Blocked accounts

2. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  3. Account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account temporary blocked: hi, my Personal account has been temporary blocked, i have a question if it's might be because i bought a xbox account with game from store on one website and i was switching between them when i...
  4. BLOCKED ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLOCKED ACCOUNT: My account has been blocked. I don’t even know why and support does not tell me. He was blocked on July 3. They told me that it will be unlocked on July 17th. But this never happened. I sent the...
  5. Microsoft account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account temporary blocked: Im writting from my another account because my previous is temporary blocked again for no reason, i cant unblock it because i have used all of my available Phone numbers and i dont have another to...
  6. Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked): Od kilku miesięcy mam problem z moim kontem microsoft, jest tymczasowo blokowane co jakieś parę dni bez żadnego powodu, nie wysyłam żadnego spamu czy nie używam żadnego spiraconego oprogramowania...
  7. Заблокировали учетную запись [Translate] Blocked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Заблокировали учетную запись [Translate] Blocked account: В пятницу заблокировали учетную запись на xbox one, перешёл по ссылке для заполнения формы по восстановлению учётной записи. На след день ответили что знают о моей проблемы и ведутся работы, и что...
  8. my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked: when im trying to unblock my account, it says that i need to input my phone number but it wont let me, it says "loading" where i should input my phone number and it never loads up, i even tryed...
  9. Microsoft account blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked: Hi i forgot my password for my microsoft account. I did not use it to send mails just using it for the game Forza Horizon 4. i tried to reset the password but it gives the xbox option that tells...
  10. Privacy settings are blocked, despite me removing my account from a parent account

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy settings are blocked, despite me removing my account from a parent account: I can't add friends or join games. dfa0d546-1c7e-467b-8768-4c342cb72745