Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play

Discus and support Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have BLOCKED certain players for various reasons yet in the past few days I am seeing these players in some matches I am placed into. Please explain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrampaD, Sep 7, 2019.

1. GrampaD
    GrampaD Guest

I have BLOCKED certain players for various reasons yet in the past few days I am seeing these players in some matches I am placed into. Please explain how this is happening.

Black Ops 4

:)

GrampaD, Sep 7, 2019
  2. GrampaD Win User

Thank you for your response with your personal solution.

I hate leaving matches, not because of losing points or whatever, but I feel it just plays into that persons' ego and champions their motives.

I deplore those who exploit weaknesses in games for the sole purpose of inflating their egos.
  3. Anhur_XB Win User

That's working as intended.

Back on the 360 submitting a negative player review used to prevent you from matching w/ that person but it was exploited terribly to game skill based matchmaking. Feature was eventually removed.

I'd be surprised if that feature made it back to the Xbox 1
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Probably he will only be unable to contact you, party chat, game chat, messages, but in the same match, it may happen to fall together.
  5. GrampaD Win User

Please explain how to Block from Game as the only way I know how is View gamercard (in game option) which takes one to the Microsoft Gamercard with all the options.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

Unfortunately in almost all MMO games blocking does not prevent blocked players from being in the same game as you because it absolutely destroys matchmaking.
Thema:

1. Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play - Similar Threads - Blocked Players are

2. Blocking Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking Players: How come the Blocking System was changed from everything from * Game Play *Communication * And Subject Matter Post To Just Communication and Profile Viewing....
  3. Unable to Block Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Block Players: There are some players who have added be, but I am unable to block the individuals. Steps Already Taken So far, I have tried to block the individual via the Xbox App, which did take me off the...
  4. Blocage joueur ATIKE [Player blocking ATIKE]

in XBoX on Windows
    Blocage joueur ATIKE [Player blocking ATIKE]: Bonjour, Le joueur harcèle sans cesses j'ai les messages et preuves. Merci de régler le souci car j'ai bloqué via le profil XBOX (sur l'app) mais il arrive toujours a envoyer les messages. j'ai...
  5. XBOX Live service is blocked for this player tag

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Live service is blocked for this player tag: Hello! Access to the network mode in the game Forza Horizon 4 was blocked, how can I remove this lock? P.S. Single mode still works 630e0b43-b26c-4bc4-a80d-a8ed2ef1a6be
  6. I keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from people I already blocked or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from people I already blocked or ...: I have this issue where I have blocked a person who was originally on my friends list, and yet I still keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from them on my Xbox One as though that...
  7. Blocking a player´s accounts. Who gave you permission?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking a player´s accounts. Who gave you permission?: Disc. of technical support of Microsoft's XBOX ONE. I communicate, specifically about the game rainbow six on Xbox One, it turns out that a player has decided to make the mistake of blocking...
  8. Communcation blocking and players who abuse it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communcation blocking and players who abuse it: Hello Microsoft I am a typical consumer of your products. It has come to my attention that players abuse the comunications block reporting for bad language and so forth. I have been comincations...
  9. Blocking players is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking players is not working: Blocking a player is not taking effect. After I block a player, they can still message me and invite me to games. It shows them as blocked ... but is not working. PLEASE HELP...
  10. Unable to mute or block players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to mute or block players: I am unable to mute or block others, when i do so it sais blocked or mute, but the second i exit the profile i am looking at it doesn't save it so when i look at the profile again it sais their...