Blocking Microsoft subscriptions on PayPal

Discus and support Blocking Microsoft subscriptions on PayPal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Me being a smart cookie cannot access the account associated with my Xbox subscription anymore. So I blocked Microsoft from being able to bill my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BenTT, May 1, 2021.

1. BenTT
    BenTT Guest

Me being a smart cookie cannot access the account associated with my Xbox subscription anymore.

So I blocked Microsoft from being able to bill my PayPal account.
    Will this cancel my subscription since the payment would have failed?

Thanks! Blocking Microsoft subscriptions on PayPal :)

:)

BenTT, May 1, 2021
  2. Tiffany ⚡⚡ Win User

BILLING

I'm not with PayPal its Microsoft who has my account blocked not PayPal
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

Is signing back up giving you an error? How did you cancel it in the past? Did you block the transaction via PayPal, or via your
    Microsoft Account Services & Subscriptions page?

What's your ultimate goal? To sign back up?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Price

Subscriptions can only be purchased with a credit card/paypal. It's not possible to purchase subscriptions using your Microsoft account balance.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold Payment

Because it starts a recurring subscription, you need a credit card or Paypal on file to make the purchase. The Microsoft account balance cannot be used for a recurring subscription.
  6. Darth1337 Win User

Can I use a currency gift card (USD) to buy Xbox Live gold?

The currency on your Microsoft Account is not able to be used to purchase memberships at this time.

Here's a link regarding PayPal on Xbox Live:
    support.xbox.com/.../use-paypal
Thema:

1. Blocking Microsoft subscriptions on PayPal - Similar Threads - Blocking Microsoft subscriptions

2. not able to block specific apps in the Microsoft store on XB1 and XSX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to block specific apps in the Microsoft store on XB1 and XSX.: There needs to be a simple system to allow parents to block apps and games from being downloaded from the Microsoft Store. I'm trying to block my kid from downloading the free games including...
  3. Badly implemented software protection block me to play paid Microsoft game on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Badly implemented software protection block me to play paid Microsoft game on Windows 10: I cannot install Gears 5 on my Windows 10 latest version. I get couple of errors, the latest is from xbox app in Windows 10 : 0x80073d0d, which by the way, cannot be copy paste, and the popup...
  4. Xbox gamebar not blocked Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not blocked Microsoft Family Safety: Hi, I was wondering why the Xbox Gamebar isn't included in the apps for Content Restrictions. I don't want my child to be able to chat/call unless I allow them to. What's the point of blocking...
  5. My Microsoft account is blocking me from playing multiplayer and realms mode for Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account is blocking me from playing multiplayer and realms mode for Minecraft...: Recently my mom bought me a Minecraft account. When I entered the Main Menu my multiplayer and Minecraft realms was in a darker shade of grey and when I dragged my cursor over it said that my...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator loading blocked / Microsoft Flight Simulator chargement bloqué

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator loading blocked / Microsoft Flight Simulator chargement bloqué: Hello, The game was working very well but for a few days now the loading at the start of the game has been frozen on "new activities". The progress bar comes to the end and then nothing...
  7. I wish Microsoft wouldn't block any Japanese developed games on the platform.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wish Microsoft wouldn't block any Japanese developed games on the platform.: My BF and I were looking forward to playing Gal Gun Returns on the Xbox again, after it was announced. We were very sad to learn that Microsoft requested too many changes to be made with the...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Login blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Login blocked: I created a new login and loaded microsoft store for MS Solitaire Collection, I have premium edition on iOS device 1 desktop and 1 laptop running windows 10. The solution from the game doesn't...
  9. Two versions of Microsoft Store on Xbox blocking downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two versions of Microsoft Store on Xbox blocking downloads: I have two original Xbox Ones (500gb) that keep getting stuck/queued on downloading two versions of the Microsoft Store (one version has a rounded handle and the other is boxey looking. I can...
  10. Microsoft Community account: Your profile has been blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Community account: Your profile has been blocked: A Few days ago as (TheWraith86) I asked a question which was replied to by HomegrownSilky, and in response I provided more information, but now when I login I get Your profile has been blocked!,...