Blocking players not working

Discus and support Blocking players not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried blocking a certain player multiple times however even a day later he's still spamming invites and messages and I can't stop them. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE VIS0RED, Oct 27, 2019.

1. THE VIS0RED
    THE VIS0RED Guest

I've tried blocking a certain player multiple times however even a day later he's still spamming invites and messages and I can't stop them. I've reported him for all for messages either as spam or harassment but nothing is working how do I fix this blocking
    issue?

This isn't the first time blocking did nothing. This is like the 6th or so over a year. It's annoying how block does absolutely nothing

:)

THE VIS0RED, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Mister Getafix Win User

Blocking players is not working

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

he still spamming invitations for you by the him same blocked account? if yes, try make report the user for Enhanced
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

Block player function not working

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this issue. We recommend continuing to report the messages as the come in and not responding to the individual. Sometimes the blocking mechanic acts a bit delayed. We recommend refreshing your profile by
    removing your profile and adding it again. This should help with this issue, we appreciate your patience on this issue.
  5. FavoriteApe3680 Win User

Block feature does not work

Didn't work. Still being put in games and lobbies with blocked players.
  6. Invader Zortos Win User

Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch

@DemonslayerSara: The overhead fight titles are probably only working in ranked because the other person has to be blocking low while you hit them with the overhead. Against CPU or Player vs. Player (leaving a second controller with no one playing) won't
    working most of the time because they aren't blocking low. I generally just use my fight stick as the second player, hold it down in the "blocking low position" and spam overhead on the other controller.
Thema:

1. Blocking players not working - Similar Threads - Blocking players working

2. comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]: bonjour voila je cherche un moyen pour éviter que les joueurs qui ne sont pas dans ma liste d'amis ne puissent communiquer avec moi , ni par message et ni par chat vocal. Car je n'arrive pas a...
  3. Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play: I have BLOCKED certain players for various reasons yet in the past few days I am seeing these players in some matches I am placed into. Please explain how this is happening. Black Ops 4...
  4. Blocking Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking Players: How come the Blocking System was changed from everything from * Game Play *Communication * And Subject Matter Post To Just Communication and Profile Viewing....
  5. Unable to Block Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Block Players: There are some players who have added be, but I am unable to block the individuals. Steps Already Taken So far, I have tried to block the individual via the Xbox App, which did take me off the...
  6. Blocage joueur ATIKE [Player blocking ATIKE]

in XBoX on Windows
    Blocage joueur ATIKE [Player blocking ATIKE]: Bonjour, Le joueur harcèle sans cesses j'ai les messages et preuves. Merci de régler le souci car j'ai bloqué via le profil XBOX (sur l'app) mais il arrive toujours a envoyer les messages. j'ai...
  7. XBOX Live service is blocked for this player tag

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Live service is blocked for this player tag: Hello! Access to the network mode in the game Forza Horizon 4 was blocked, how can I remove this lock? P.S. Single mode still works 630e0b43-b26c-4bc4-a80d-a8ed2ef1a6be
  8. my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...: I've called your company and ask tham if its not supposed to do this and its not its letting me suhmit more than one player review onna person at a time and the people im having trouble with are...
  9. Blocking players is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking players is not working: Blocking a player is not taking effect. After I block a player, they can still message me and invite me to games. It shows them as blocked ... but is not working. PLEASE HELP...
  10. Block player function not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block player function not working: I’ve been receiving some hateful messages from this one person in particular(up to threatening my family) and he recently made an alternate account to harass me more. I’ve blocked him on the new...