Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

Discus and support Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by РусланНавширванов, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

Hello,

My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S.

I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause of the language.

It was working ok, but a while ago I received a msg that Microsoft canceled the possibility of online subscriptions purchase for accounts from Russia. The recomendation says that I need to apply to reseller to purchase Xbox Live Gold and XBox Game Pass.
    But we don't have representative of XBox in Ukraine. And actually before buying consol I was hesitating between PS4 and XBox. Stopped my choise on XBox because it has XBox Game Pass and EA Access. But now there is constant problem to renew my subscriptions.
    Pls advice the steps to solve this problem. I am not from Russia and I want to use all options of my concol

:)

РусланНавширванов, Jun 21, 2019
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

Reading this you cant do anything about it. Sorry, just have to wait until XBox branches out.
  3. РусланНавш Win User

Actually, we are the real enemies with Russia in all aspect of this word so it will be very difficult for me to purchase product from Russian website/company
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello! as the message states you'll have to buy it somewhere else than the xbox store. There's nothing else you can do. Probably some rules in Russia changed and this affects everyone that has the xbox set to that region.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's not really a way to "fix" anything since you live in a region where Live is not supported. Bypassing region restrictions is not recommended.
  6. РусланНавш Win User

Yes, off course. The possibility of online purchase is inactive. I would prefer to state my real place and to use Ukrainian language instead of russian, but the list of countries for account registration is very short. Maybe I should register account in
    other region? UK or USA wold be ok for me because of English language
Thema:

1. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS - Similar Threads - Blocking possibility online

2. Teredo is Qualified but Server Connectivity is BLOCKED and NAT type is STRICT

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is Qualified but Server Connectivity is BLOCKED and NAT type is STRICT: [img] [img] I have tried all XBOX solution pages. I have tried everything, changing teredo address, uninstalling reinstalling teredo, FORMATTING MY PC FOR THE THIRD TIME. I paid for my games...
  3. blocked xbox live accesses

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked xbox live accesses: how do i give accesses to my kids game? 9591dd0b-cbd9-4754-afac-ed1cc51cd2ab
  4. xbox 네트워크 서버 연결 차단 -[Translation - Blocking xbox network server connections]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 네트워크 서버 연결 차단 -[Translation - Blocking xbox network server connections]: [img] 오랜만에 포르자 호라이즌 4 들어오니까 멀티 서버 연결 안된다 계속 뜨 확인해보니 게 계속 차단 되어있네요 하라는대로 다해봤는대 안되더라 요 해결하 분들 계 가요? 인터넷 SKT 쓰 있습니다 -[Translation - I've been checking for a long time since I've been in Forza...
  5. Blocked account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocked account: I just added a account to my Microsoft account and paid $1 to join xbox live even though we already have it. When trying to join Fortnite it says this user is blocked. Why is that, how do I fix...
  6. Imeangame ad blocking solitaire game access

in XBoX on Windows
    Imeangame ad blocking solitaire game access: For about a week, I've been getting a pop up add for IMeanGame app. it has a back arrow which takes me back to the solitaire event page but if I then click on the game (doesn't seem to matter game...
  7. "You can join multiplayer games" permanently blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You can join multiplayer games" permanently blocked: I was playing Halo MCC fine since release, but now my setting for Multiplayer in the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" is permanently blocked, after saving my settings it reverts to "Blocked"...
  8. Can the wifi block games or no? I cant play my disc games

in XboX Insiders
    Can the wifi block games or no? I cant play my disc games: So apparently I think my wifi is blocking the disc or whatever because its not loading disc games on my xbox one. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox acount temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox acount temporary blocked: my account has been blocked since July, whenever i unlock it, it is blocked again even when the console is off, where can I find out why it is blocked? Yes, I tried to contact technical support...
  10. UNKNOWN ERROR - Possible IP block/ban on my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    UNKNOWN ERROR - Possible IP block/ban on my profile: Hi everyone I've had a lot of Xbox 360 connection issues in my years of playing online, but I always managed to sort them out without coming here. My Xbox has finally beaten me and so here I am,...