Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

Discus and support Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by РусланНавширванов, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

Hello,

My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S.

I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause of the language.

It was working ok, but a while ago I received a msg that Microsoft canceled the possibility of online subscriptions purchase for accounts from Russia. The recomendation says that I need to apply to reseller to purchase Xbox Live Gold and XBox Game Pass.
    But we don't have representative of XBox in Ukraine. And actually before buying consol I was hesitating between PS4 and XBox. Stopped my choise on XBox because it has XBox Game Pass and EA Access. But now there is constant problem to renew my subscriptions.
    Pls advice the steps to solve this problem. I am not from Russia and I want to use all options of my concol

:)

РусланНавширванов, Jun 21, 2019
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

Reading this you cant do anything about it. Sorry, just have to wait until XBox branches out.
  3. РусланНавш Win User

Actually, we are the real enemies with Russia in all aspect of this word so it will be very difficult for me to purchase product from Russian website/company
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello! as the message states you'll have to buy it somewhere else than the xbox store. There's nothing else you can do. Probably some rules in Russia changed and this affects everyone that has the xbox set to that region.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's not really a way to "fix" anything since you live in a region where Live is not supported. Bypassing region restrictions is not recommended.
  6. РусланНавш Win User

Yes, off course. The possibility of online purchase is inactive. I would prefer to state my real place and to use Ukrainian language instead of russian, but the list of countries for account registration is very short. Maybe I should register account in
    other region? UK or USA wold be ok for me because of English language
Thema:

1. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS - Similar Threads - Blocking possibility online

2. Command block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command block: On bedrock im trying to make it where whenever you kill a certain mob, redstone activates. Is it possible to do that somehow with command blocks? 5e3d3829-7c12-47c4-9767-c22ac3e5a3c4
  3. Xbox one Microsoft store blocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Microsoft store blocking: We've been having issues with our son downloading all sorts of apps and browsers to try and work around all the settings on the xbox for him. We have the store blocked on his settings in the...
  4. Delete or block microsoft edge on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete or block microsoft edge on xbox one: How to delete or block microsoft edge on xbox one adbbd2e9-4c18-4669-846e-a2879fa8d99f
  5. Does getting blocked lead to a ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does getting blocked lead to a ban?: My son (D) is being bullied by a school mate who has told him that he's going to keep blocking D until he gets a ban. I'm pretty dense when it comes to all the online xbox stuff, so I've no idea...
  6. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...
  7. Minecraft Command Blocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Command Blocks: On the bedrock edition is there a possible way to replace a current sound for a mob when you hit them using command blocks? (For example) I hit a zombie and it makes the sound of a placed anvil?...
  8. XBOX BLOCKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX BLOCKING: Good evening everyone. I'm IceKoolWolf3000. A problem was just recently bought to my attention by a number of xbox gamers. They said that when they blocked a baddie they still were able to...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox live multiplayer server connectivity blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox live multiplayer server connectivity blocked: Hi I am unable to play any Xbox live game multiplayer game (Horizon 4) as the server connectivity is blocked. Current situation: [img] I went through hundreds of pages of debugging and let me...
  10. UNKNOWN ERROR - Possible IP block/ban on my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    UNKNOWN ERROR - Possible IP block/ban on my profile: Hi everyone I've had a lot of Xbox 360 connection issues in my years of playing online, but I always managed to sort them out without coming here. My Xbox has finally beaten me and so here I am,...