Blu-ray App Green Stutter (Series X Only)

Discus and support Blu-ray App Green Stutter (Series X Only) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Some (not all) DVDs show green tinted video which stutters badly. Audio is fine. Disks work with no issues in Xbox One X and standalone DVD player.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PottyMonster, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Blu-ray App Green Stutter (Series X Only)

Some (not all) DVDs show green tinted video which stutters badly. Audio is fine. Disks work with no issues in Xbox One X and standalone DVD player.

Link to video showing problem here.

Is there anything I can do to help get this resolved?!? it's been a ongoing issue since day 1. Blu-ray app version 2.2110.1.70 on Beta ring OS. Tried changing all sorts of system level video output settings but nothing worked.

submitted by /u/PottyMonster
    [link] [comments]

/u/PottyMonster, Oct 17, 2021
  2. azstang95 Win User

Xbox Blu ray player still out of sync

I've also had blu-ray problems since day one, both with out of sync and stuttering. I've had my system replaced through the Microsoft warranty program and the new one is the same, either audio and/or video stutters intermittently. I'm pretty sure it's
    the blu-ray app. Which really isn't a big surprise considering how terrible the OS is it's no wonder the blu-ray app is terrible.
  3. garryo68 Win User

BluRay App Poor performance

I'm having the same problem. I have a disc that works on other blu-ray players, but stutters on my xbox one. The disc is brand new too. I uninstalled the blu-Ray app and reinstalled, but still get the same problem.
  4. Eric Palmer2000 Win User

Dolby Vision for UHD Movies

I also would like to know when Dolby Vision will be enabled on Xbox Blu-ray app. If not for xbox one I hope for xbox series X possibly?
  5. Deus ex Mox Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

I got a response from Customer Service: no support for Dolby Vision on Blu-ray app on Xbox One X at the moment (not even on Xbox Series X).

They said they are working on that, since a lot of people made complaints about this issue. I hope it's true, it's ridiculous to not support Dolby Vision nowadays on a device that has been promoted as a valid Blu-ray player.
  6. TopcowRaven Win User

Video Dropping Frames

I haven't tried Blu Ray, i don't use discs anymore. I can speak to all the video apps having framedrops/pausing or stuttering.
Thema:

Blu-ray App Green Stutter (Series X Only)

1. Blu-ray App Green Stutter (Series X Only) - Similar Threads - Blu ray App

2. Blu-ray App Not Playing Recent UHD Blu-ray Discs, May Need Copy Protection Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-ray App Not Playing Recent UHD Blu-ray Discs, May Need Copy Protection Update: I am apparently not alone in this issue and have exhausted all troubleshooting steps on my end with the help of calling Xbox Support. It has supposedly been happening for a month or two but...
  3. Blu Ray Player app no longer supports Dolby Atmos?

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu Ray Player app no longer supports Dolby Atmos?: Since the latest Xbox software update, the Blu Ray Player app does not seem to support Dolby Atmos. Atmos is working fine on Dolby Access and Disney+ so it's not my receiver. The Blu Ray Discs I...
  4. Blu-ray App Insider Flight. Changes?

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray App Insider Flight. Changes?: Can we get some release notes when apps have updates and/or flights? I mean, why would I want to test a beta version of something when I have no idea whatsoever what has changed and what to be...
  5. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for Xbox One X Blu-ray player app?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for Xbox One X Blu-ray player app?: When you will add Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos support for Xbox One X Blu-ray player app? submitted by /u/cafpeter [link] [comments]
  6. Blu Ray App not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray App not Loading: I just bought a new movie that i had wanted to watch and when i tried watching it my blu ray app wouldnt load at all. It said it took to long to load up. I tried again and it happened again! I...
  7. Xbox Series X HDMI output and Blu-ray app are pretty sub-par

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X HDMI output and Blu-ray app are pretty sub-par: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dplex920 [link] [comments]
  8. Blu-ray app does not work please fix

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray app does not work please fix: Not sure if this is the correct spot but the Blu-ray app doesn’t work. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it given the Xbox a hard restart and neither has worked. When I start the app it...
  9. Xbox Blu-ray Player app no longer plays 4K/UHD discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Blu-ray Player app no longer plays 4K/UHD discs: My Xbox One X played 4K/UHD discs without issue until recently. Now it will not play those discs at all (error code 0x91d70001). Regular blu ray discs still play. I have already tried all the...
  10. Blu ray app A Christmas Story Nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray app A Christmas Story Nightmare: So I've played games, blu rays, and dvds on my Xbox one no problem. But today I wanted to watch a dvd and it will not play. I insert it the blu ray app logo comes up then it goes to black screen....