Blu-ray issues

Discus and support Blu-ray issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! As of right now I don't know if my Xbox X has already downloaded the new update that's currently up. But before the new update I was having... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jace1326, Jul 13, 2019 at 1:24 AM.

1. /u/jace1326
    /u/jace1326 Guest

Blu-ray issues

Hello! As of right now I don't know if my Xbox X has already downloaded the new update that's currently up. But before the new update I was having issues with starting the Blu-ray player. All it would do is just go to a few second load circle and quit.

Wondering is this a common thing currently. Have already sent a report through my console.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/jace1326
    [link] [comments]

2. atDoc Rogers Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

It is possible that this is related to the Blu Ray app and the recent updates it has received. I have also been experiencing weird issues with the Blu ray recently and no one at Xbox will acknowledge if there is a known issue with the Blu Ray player.
  3. Your Dead McFly Win User

Thor 2 Blu-Ray not playing

Well it won't play 3D blu-ray. If any other blu-ray, DVD, game disc work fine, the issue is with the thor regular version.
  4. WillSmithVXR Win User

3d Blu rays

[quote user="GrooviestPoopie"]So it's all in one media device but I still need my 3D blu ray player plugged in? Ridiculous[/quote]

IMHO a stand alone Blu-Ray player is always going to do a better job of playing Blu-Rays than a console. As you already own the 3D Blu-ray player what's the issue?
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Blu-Ray player freezing during play

6. napalm37 Win User

Dolby Vision from 4K Bluray not being passed, but Dolby vision works with other apps.

YCC was not enabled but, but color was, No updates for blu ray app. I am thinking it is the blu ray app as netflix on xbox outputs Dolby Vision without issue
Thema:

Blu-ray issues

1. Blu-ray issues - Similar Threads - Blu ray issues

2. Black Hawk Down Extended Edition UHD blu-ray has issues with seamless branching, just like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Hawk Down Extended Edition UHD blu-ray has issues with seamless branching, just like...: So I just got the Blackhawk Down Extended Edition UHD Blu-ray, and just like Ridley’s Scott’s The Martian Extended Edition Blu-Ray, the extended edition glitches whenever their is a new scene. The...
  3. Unique Blu Ray App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unique Blu Ray App Issue: I recently purchased The Poughkeepsie Tapes on Blu-Ray. Upon inserting it in my Xbox One S, I noticed a static like snow appear on the screen. Given that the last time I saw this static was on a...
  4. Xbox One X Blu Ray Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Blu Ray Issues: Split from this thread. It's the One X, I play on a 1080p 3d projector. My One S and my samsung 3d player work great. ONE X freezes every 10 mins in 3d movie also seems to do it every once in a...
  5. Audio Issues- Xbox One X Blu ray disk (not 4k)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues- Xbox One X Blu ray disk (not 4k): I am having issues with my XBOX One X. I have played numerous 4k discs without any problems. Yesterday, someone brought a regular Blu Ray over and I tried to play it, but it would not play sound...
  6. Blu ray player wont play uhd or blu ray discs due to hdcp issue on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player wont play uhd or blu ray discs due to hdcp issue on xbox one s: this is an ongoing issue, apologies but first xbox and have the hdcp issue and wont play blu ray or uhd tv is hisense 50k3300uw and has a 4k hdmi port with hdcp 2.2 but xbox one s has error...
  7. 4K Blu-ray playback issues on One S and One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4K Blu-ray playback issues on One S and One X: Since all of the old thread seem to have been purged: I have problems playing certain 4K Blu-ray discs on my XBox One S, the most recent being Ready Player One. Several family members have Ones...
  8. 4K Blu-ray playback on 1440p menu issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4K Blu-ray playback on 1440p menu issue: Hey everybody, I'm not sure if this has been answered but I couldn't find a solution, so apologies if it has. I've got my One X connected to my 1440p monitor outputting at that resolution. Games...
  9. XBox App Remote UI when using Blu-Ray App issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App Remote UI when using Blu-Ray App issues.: I can pause/play if I hit the 'X', but the pause control at the bottom doesn't respond at all. I'm using the XBox app on iPad and this is just weird. 793f4609-5e37-4c76-82a6-68d1eccb1915
  10. Xbox One X 4K Blu Ray Player Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X 4K Blu Ray Player Issues: So there are some issues with my brand new Xbox One X. I don't have a 4K TV mind you, but I wanted to watch Wonder Woman on my Xbox at least. I have the 4K Blu Ray and non 4K Blu Ray. I tried both...