Blu-ray issues

Discus and support Blu-ray issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! As of right now I don't know if my Xbox X has already downloaded the new update that's currently up. But before the new update I was having... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jace1326, Jul 13, 2019.

1. /u/jace1326
    /u/jace1326 Guest

Blu-ray issues

Hello! As of right now I don't know if my Xbox X has already downloaded the new update that's currently up. But before the new update I was having issues with starting the Blu-ray player. All it would do is just go to a few second load circle and quit.

Wondering is this a common thing currently. Have already sent a report through my console.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/jace1326
    [link] [comments]

/u/jace1326, Jul 13, 2019
  2. atDoc Rogers Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

It is possible that this is related to the Blu Ray app and the recent updates it has received. I have also been experiencing weird issues with the Blu ray recently and no one at Xbox will acknowledge if there is a known issue with the Blu Ray player.
  3. WillSmithVXR Win User

3d Blu rays

[quote user="GrooviestPoopie"]So it's all in one media device but I still need my 3D blu ray player plugged in? Ridiculous[/quote]

IMHO a stand alone Blu-Ray player is always going to do a better job of playing Blu-Rays than a console. As you already own the 3D Blu-ray player what's the issue?
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Thor 2 Blu-Ray not playing

Well it won't play 3D blu-ray. If any other blu-ray, DVD, game disc work fine, the issue is with the thor regular version.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Blu-Ray player freezing during play

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One X recognizes no backwards compatible 360-disc / triggers no download

Hi,

Sounds like the laser in your console's Blu-ray drive has a hardware issue.

To test if your Xbox One X has issues reading discs, try playing a DVD movie disc. If can't read DVD movie discs either then your console has a hardware fault.

Note: It must be a DVD movie disc, not a Blu-ray movie disc.

There are two lasers in the Blu-ray drive, one for reading Blu-ray discs and one for DVD discs. Xbox One games use Blu-ray and the 360 console used a DVD drive.
Thema:

Blu-ray issues

1. Blu-ray issues - Similar Threads - Blu ray issues

2. Xbox One X - 4K Blu-Ray Atmos Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - 4K Blu-Ray Atmos Issue: Over the last couple days, I've noticed random pops and clicks coming out of my soundbar when playing a Dolby Atmos soundtrack from a 4K Blu-Ray. This only occurs when playing from a disc and not...
  3. Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having: So theirs the new blu ray thing that was screwing my xbox so it recently updated and it’s working fine with games I appericiate it to. I hope everyone having a good time. submitted by...
  4. Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue: When playing 4k dvds they randomly skip, stutter and screen tear on my xbox one x. I have contacted support and they walked me through everything and stated I needed a drive replacement, not under...
  5. Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything: Anyone else have a bug where you put a disc in and it recognises it as a Blu-ray but when you get into the app it says that you don't have the hdcp rights management. submitted by /u/kilobravo99...
  6. Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?: I have a new xBox one s ans when i go to open netflix or bluray app the screen keeps flickering with gray static. How do i fix this issue? Ive removed and reinstalled the apps with no improvement....
  7. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  8. Blu-ray app issues with 4K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray app issues with 4K: Looking through the forums, there has for a long time been issues with the ability of the Blu-ray app to play certain 4K UHD movies. I have encountered issues with getting a couple of movies to...
  9. Black Hawk Down Extended Edition UHD blu-ray has issues with seamless branching, just like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Hawk Down Extended Edition UHD blu-ray has issues with seamless branching, just like...: So I just got the Blackhawk Down Extended Edition UHD Blu-ray, and just like Ridley’s Scott’s The Martian Extended Edition Blu-Ray, the extended edition glitches whenever their is a new scene. The...
  10. Unique Blu Ray App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unique Blu Ray App Issue: I recently purchased The Poughkeepsie Tapes on Blu-Ray. Upon inserting it in my Xbox One S, I noticed a static like snow appear on the screen. Given that the last time I saw this static was on a...