Blu-ray issues

Discus and support Blu-ray issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have first gen xbox one and I'm trying to install the Blu-ray DVD app, it says installing but it stays at 0% what is going on and how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesJourdan, Jan 12, 2021.

1. JamesJourdan
    JamesJourdan Guest

Blu-ray issues

I have first gen xbox one and I'm trying to install the Blu-ray DVD app, it says installing but it stays at 0% what is going on and how do I fix this?

:)

JamesJourdan, Jan 12, 2021
  2. atDoc Rogers Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

It is possible that this is related to the Blu Ray app and the recent updates it has received. I have also been experiencing weird issues with the Blu ray recently and no one at Xbox will acknowledge if there is a known issue with the Blu Ray player.
  3. WillSmithVXR Win User

3d Blu rays

[quote user="GrooviestPoopie"]So it's all in one media device but I still need my 3D blu ray player plugged in? Ridiculous[/quote]

IMHO a stand alone Blu-Ray player is always going to do a better job of playing Blu-Rays than a console. As you already own the 3D Blu-ray player what's the issue?
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Thor 2 Blu-Ray not playing

Well it won't play 3D blu-ray. If any other blu-ray, DVD, game disc work fine, the issue is with the thor regular version.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Blu-Ray player freezing during play

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One X recognizes no backwards compatible 360-disc / triggers no download

Hi,

Sounds like the laser in your console's Blu-ray drive has a hardware issue.

To test if your Xbox One X has issues reading discs, try playing a DVD movie disc. If can't read DVD movie discs either then your console has a hardware fault.

Note: It must be a DVD movie disc, not a Blu-ray movie disc.

There are two lasers in the Blu-ray drive, one for reading Blu-ray discs and one for DVD discs. Xbox One games use Blu-ray and the 360 console used a DVD drive.
Thema:

Blu-ray issues

1. Blu-ray issues - Similar Threads - Blu ray issues

2. Audio Issue with LotR 4K UHD Blu-Rays (Dolby Atmos)

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Issue with LotR 4K UHD Blu-Rays (Dolby Atmos): Is anyone else currently experiencing Dolby Atmos issues with the Lord of the Rings 4K Blu-Ray disc set? Specifically, with this trilogy, the Dolby Atmos on my AV receiver appears to have issues...
  3. Series x blu ray picture issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x blu ray picture issue: I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I bought a vizio v series 4k uhd TV in preparation for the series x. Games look awesome. Bright, vivid, colors pop.. but 4k uhd and regular blu rays look...
  4. Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?: I tried two different films, Multiple resets and setting changes and nothing. Anyone else experiencing issues playing blu-rays on their series x? 619adf8c-ea96-4809-9dbd-bf8f27e3ae9c
  5. 4k UltraHD blu ray disk playback issue Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4k UltraHD blu ray disk playback issue Series X: Hello, I am having issues playing any 4K disk on Xbox Series X. the app loads, then the image is corrupted and displays garbled image. Can make it to main menu at times and play disk or scene,...
  6. Xbox Blu-ray app Dolby Atmos issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Blu-ray app Dolby Atmos issue: Hi. I'm trying to play both the 4k and standard bluray of Top Gun with the xbox bluray player app on Xbox One X. When it tries to pass the Atmos audio track to the receiver, it always identifies...
  7. Xbox One X - 4K Blu-Ray Atmos Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - 4K Blu-Ray Atmos Issue: Over the last couple days, I've noticed random pops and clicks coming out of my soundbar when playing a Dolby Atmos soundtrack from a 4K Blu-Ray. This only occurs when playing from a disc and not...
  8. Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having: So theirs the new blu ray thing that was screwing my xbox so it recently updated and it’s working fine with games I appericiate it to. I hope everyone having a good time. submitted by...
  9. Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue: When playing 4k dvds they randomly skip, stutter and screen tear on my xbox one x. I have contacted support and they walked me through everything and stated I needed a drive replacement, not under...
  10. Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything: Anyone else have a bug where you put a disc in and it recognises it as a Blu-ray but when you get into the app it says that you don't have the hdcp rights management. submitted by /u/kilobravo99...