Blu-Ray movies suffering from pixelation

Discus and support Blu-Ray movies suffering from pixelation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Question for Xbox One S users who watch movies on their consoles. Why do some Blu-Ray movies suddenly get pixelated in the middle of the movie? This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KRX8, Jan 15, 2022.

1. KRX8
    KRX8 Guest

Question for Xbox One S users who watch movies on their consoles. Why do some Blu-Ray movies suddenly get pixelated in the middle of the movie? This has happened in a few blu-rays I own like Aliens, Street Fighter II: the animated movie and RoboCop (arrow video release). I do not have any of these issues when I play them on other blu-ray players like a PlayStation 3. If anybody has a definite answer, please let me know because I don’t know if it’s a sign my Xbox one S console is starting to wear out and I need a new 4K player or not. Which sucks too because I can’t get Apple TV or Disney+ on a regular 4K player…

:)

2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox One X 4k player Issues on TCL 55P6US

Are you playing these movies from a 4k UHD Blu Ray or streaming service? If from disk, have you updated the Blu Ray player app on the Xbox?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

4K UHD Bluray Freezes, Skips on Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X

Blu-ray persisant storage is for the internet featues some Blu-ray movies, it has nothing to do with the playback of the movies.
  4. reprobate79 Win User

Received preview version of Blu-ray app, but I'm not in the preview program

The same happened with me. 3D blu-ray now works, but it's really choppy, making the movies unwatchable. Will this blu-ray app update combined with the august update help the movies run smoother? It would be nice to be able to put away the 3D blu-ray player
    and just use the One for movies.
  5. Luciano Di Mase Win User

xbox one console problems

The Blu-Ray app is only for playing Blu-Ray movies. Games should start automatically when you insert the disc. If not, navigate to my games and apps and start the game from there.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Blu-ray and Xbox

If you are going to play movies via DVD, Blu Ray or 4k UHD Blu Ray, yes.
Thema:

1. Blu-Ray movies suffering from pixelation - Similar Threads - Blu Ray movies

2. Does the Xbox Series X play 3d blu-ray movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox Series X play 3d blu-ray movies?: Does the Xbox Series X play 3d Blu-ray movies? I have almost every 3D title released and want to know before I decided between this and PS5 093da875-bb53-47d8-8d78-1d783cd006cc
  3. Does Xbox Series X not support 3D Blu ray movies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Series X not support 3D Blu ray movies?: I tired testing a 3d blu ray disk on my new xbox seriex x and recieved 3d blu ray disk not supported by this player. Also noticed under the series **** option 3d is not available. Both Disk and...
  4. Dolby vision on 4K ultra Blu-ray movie disc player beta. Coming this fall for selected Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision on 4K ultra Blu-ray movie disc player beta. Coming this fall for selected Xbox...: I read that Dolby vision on ultra Blu-ray movie disc beta version. Coming this fall for selected Xbox insiders . Anyone got this update ? submitted by /u/darthmatin [link] [comments]
  5. Can't play Blu Ray movie cause not connected to Microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Blu Ray movie cause not connected to Microsoft store: My internet is out for the day, so im trying to watch the blu-ray player, but wont let me cause im not connected to the Microsoft store. Why do i need internet to watch a disc?...
  6. Blu-ray movie reads, game doesn't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-ray movie reads, game doesn't: As stated in the title, i am having quite the error. None of my hands work, but when i put in a dvd or Blu-ray movie, it instantly starts up. I try to look at the game from my Blu-ray player app,...
  7. Xbox One will not read any discs except for Blu Ray movies.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not read any discs except for Blu Ray movies.: My Xbox One will not read discs aside from Blu Ray movies. I have tried playing Xbox One and 360 games, DVD's, and CD's. I have also tried a cleaning disc used to clean lenses, and that didn't...
  8. Blu ray player with audio in the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player with audio in the movie: Hello I having a major while playing any DVD or blu ray dis,only occurs in the movie itself,previews & others things r fine with audio until movie starts,checked my settings & even contacted xbox...
  9. Dolby atmos output on 4K UHD blu ray movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby atmos output on 4K UHD blu ray movie: Finally managed to find problem, with Dolby atmos output . On Blu Ray settings menu on XBox. Un tick let my reciever decode audio. Atmos is then listed on my Yamaha receiver Hope this helps...
  10. Xbox One X Blu-ray: HDR will not display during 4K movie playback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Blu-ray: HDR will not display during 4K movie playback: Issue: Any 4K movie played on Xbox One X Blu-ray app shows washed out colors in movie and on Xbox Dashboard menu during playback Currently having an issue with the Blu-ray app and HDR colors for...