Blu ray movies won't play

Discus and support Blu ray movies won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Right from the start none of my blu ray movies will work in the xbox one. I keep getting the message unable to play this disc. I have many combo pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xploppyx, Jan 29, 2014.

1. xploppyx
    xploppyx Guest

Right from the start none of my blu ray movies will work in the xbox one. I keep getting the message unable to play this disc. I have many combo pack movies and DVDs work flawlessly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the blu ray player app and that didn't
    work. Any help would be great thanks.

:)

xploppyx, Jan 29, 2014
  2. No Movies (blu ray or dvd)

My xbox one won't play movies made with Nero Vision, yet my other standalone blu-ray player will.

granitepeaker, Jan 29, 2014
  3. About the blu ray player....

does anyone know how fast the blu ray player will boot up blu ray movies? just wondering because it takes nearly a minute to load up newer blu ray movies now

IgotTSondabrain, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Blu ray movies won't play

I have had issues with playback on certain blu rays as well.

Some work and some don't but they are all from the same store

I purchased my Xbox from so they should be the same region.

I think it could possibly be a firmware issue because they work on other players.

Da Boss 4 Life, Jan 29, 2014
Thema:

1. Blu ray movies won't play - Similar Threads - Blu ray movies

2. Dolby atmos output on 4K UHD blu ray movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby atmos output on 4K UHD blu ray movie: Finally managed to find problem, with Dolby atmos output . On Blu Ray settings menu on XBox. Un tick let my reciever decode audio. Atmos is then listed on my Yamaha receiver Hope this helps...
  3. Xbox One X Blu-ray: HDR will not display during 4K movie playback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Blu-ray: HDR will not display during 4K movie playback: Issue: Any 4K movie played on Xbox One X Blu-ray app shows washed out colors in movie and on Xbox Dashboard menu during playback Currently having an issue with the Blu-ray app and HDR colors for...
  4. Redbox movies not playing on Blu-ray app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redbox movies not playing on Blu-ray app: Has anyone been having trouble playing Redbox movies off their Xbox one? 4aac06a6-ad14-4b59-bb3d-4f088978793c
  5. Blu-ray disc or DVD movies will not play on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray disc or DVD movies will not play on my Xbox one: I have dilloerd all the troubleshooting directions and still mocied will not okay. I have tried in a friend's console and the discs work. Several months ago I was able to play movies but now will...
  6. Some Blu-ray movies not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Blu-ray movies not working: I recently bought the "Planet of the Apes Primal Collection" 8 movie Blu-ray set. All but the 2nd (Beneath the Planet of the Apes) and 3rd (Escape from the Planet of the Apes) discs work. All the...
  7. Blu-ray player on XBox One X won't play 4K/HDR movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player on XBox One X won't play 4K/HDR movies: With our Xbox One X and HDR TV, we are able to play games (e.g. Assassins Creed Origins) in 4K/HDR. The TV visibly switches into HDR mode and it looks great. We have also been able to stream 4K...
  8. Can't choose movie titles using Blu Ray Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't choose movie titles using Blu Ray Player: Hi, I just installed the Blu Ray Player on my Xbox One and when I stick a dvd in, it won't let me scroll or choose movie titles or options on the screen.. why is this please? Thanks... How do I...
  9. Xbox one x blu ray player has a vertical green line when the movie plays.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x blu ray player has a vertical green line when the movie plays.: I downloaded the Blu Ray player for the Xbox One X. When I play a movie there is a vertical green line that displays. It doesn't appear during game play or on Netflix. Is this common?...
  10. Can't adjust the volume when playing a Blu Ray movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't adjust the volume when playing a Blu Ray movie: So ever since I got my X Box One a year or two ago I have always had problems with being able to turn up or down the volume when I'm watching any Blu Ray movie. It works fine with regular DVD's...