Blu-ray no voice track

Discus and support Blu-ray no voice track in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know how noboby else has this ploblem?? Xbox day one edition. Just got the bbc serlock bluray. You can here the music/background noise... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxPower23, Jun 14, 2014.

1. MaxPower23
    MaxPower23 Guest

Blu-ray no voice track

I dont know how noboby else has this ploblem??

Xbox day one edition. Just got the bbc serlock bluray. You can here the music/background noise just fine, but no voices.

I stopped and started it same thing.

I grabbed the toy story 3 bluray. Same thing

I uninstalled the bluray app and reinstalled. Same no voices

Do i need to do a hard reset?? I dont want to looses any saved games?

What is strang is the other day i was just checking out the amazon instant video app. I have like 2 Ncis episodes i bought.

I noticed when i play one i do get a voice but it sounds like the voice is in the background?

Today i tried the other ncis episode it did the same thing

How do i fix this??????

:)

MaxPower23, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Blu-Ray control issues

Nah, no voice controls with blu ray. Those commands work with Netflix, amazon, and xbox video but it's strangely absent from the blu ray player. Throw in a blu ray and check it out, check out how dumb the controls are too. They could be sooo much better.

Skill Surpassed, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Joz LaBatte
    Joz LaBatte Guest
    "Xbox Go to Blu-Ray Player" Does nothing

After the update I've found the voice command "Xbox Go to Blu-Ray Player" no longer opens the Blu-Ray Player app. It recognises the command as it displays the right text in the top right it just doesn't open the app.

I can open it by voice by using "Xbox go to My Games and Apps", Then "Apps" if necessary and then "Blu-Ray Player", and if the app appears on the screen I can Select it with the voice command "Blu-Ray Player"

I disabled Cortana when it first gave me the choice.

Joz LaBatte, Jun 14, 2014
  4. MaxPower23
    MaxPower23 Guest

Blu-ray no voice track

Fixed my own problem. I noticed in toy story that some voices worked at diffrent times. Then I found
    [Mod Removed]

It was the sound was set to 7.1 suround sound. Doh!

MaxPower23, Jun 14, 2014
  5. MaxPower23 Win User

Blu-ray no voice track

Fixed my own problem. I noticed in toy story that some voices worked at diffrent times. Then I found
    [Mod Removed]

It was the sound was set to 7.1 suround sound. Doh!
  6. Skill Surpassed Win User

Blu-Ray control issues

Nah, no voice controls with blu ray. Those commands work with Netflix, amazon, and xbox video but it's strangely absent from the blu ray player. Throw in a blu ray and check it out, check out how dumb the controls are too. They could be sooo much better.
  7. Baron Spamedi Win User

turtle beach headsets

The only crticism I can think of with Turtle Beach is that they only do Dolby Headphones surround.

I've noticed that more and more blu rays are only using DTS surround tracks these days.

Maybe in the future they need to look to giving their top end headphones the ability to decode DTS properly because they are awesome for watching films as well as playing games, but the way things are going they won't be able to decode the full surround
    tracks on most blu rays in the future.
  8. Ruined-F10DA1F3-5BC3 Win User

Important questions few have asked about XBOX ONE!

This is true in practice, but sometimes specs sway consumers despite practicality.

With Sony being a major stakeholder on the BDA they may have an inside track on what hardware will be needed for 4K Blu-ray. In result, I would not be surprised if PS4 supported Blu-ray 4K native even with launch consoles while X1 launch consoles may be
    incapable of native 4K Blu-ray (but will likely be able to upscale 1080p Blu-ray to 4K with slightly lower fidelity)

Note that again in practice you need a minimum 10' screen to start seeing differences between 1080p and 4k per Joe Kane (video fidelity legend).
  9. LaurenceDonohoe Win User

Xbox One Blu-Ray 3d Support

Same here, I'd like to watch my 3D BLU RAYs ...

Still no voice commands with Xbox One in Ireland, why??

The lack of communication on this subject is irritating.
Thema:

Blu-ray no voice track

1. Blu-ray no voice track - Similar Threads - Blu ray voice

2. Xbox one Disc and blu ray settings on the all digital console??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Disc and blu ray settings on the all digital console??: Hello early my Xbox one s all digital console updated the latest version and these appeared on the settings I'm not sure if this happened because i accidentally changed the sandbox ID in the dev...
  3. Xbox one X error playing 1080p Blu Ray 0x91d7000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X error playing 1080p Blu Ray 0x91d7000a: Hi all, I need some help. Currently I have my Xbox one X connected to my Vizio Dolby Atmos Soundbar via HDMI, my soundbar attached to my 4K TV via HDMI. They both support HDCP 2.2. I try to play...
  4. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  5. Blu ray player with audio in the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player with audio in the movie: Hello I having a major while playing any DVD or blu ray dis,only occurs in the movie itself,previews & others things r fine with audio until movie starts,checked my settings & even contacted xbox...
  6. DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY: Will there ever be Dolby Vision support for 4k Blu-ray? This is the biggest demand from the XBOX Community 2dea0899-2318-4ca8-ae87-17e89023e423
  7. Xbox One X 1080p Blu Ray Discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 1080p Blu Ray Discs: Is there a way to force the Xbox One X to output 1080p when playing first gen blu ray discs? Changing resolution manually to 1080p in video output settings doesn't prevent the Blu Ray player app...
  8. blu ray problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    blu ray problem: hello i have issue with the disc i buy from amazon it say something about region A and im from israel so idk what to do. [img] 0a05b56e-66ff-48a0-8bb0-ac0114ad736c
  9. Blu-Ray Audio no secondary track/commentary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray Audio no secondary track/commentary: When i try to play a commentary track from a Blu-ray or DVD there is no audio. Working fine otherwise. Using toslink, no HDMI. Reinstalled app, changed audio settings, no change....
  10. Region free blu ray discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region free blu ray discs.: I recently purchased a set of blu ray discs that were advertised as region free. Microsoft says that region free discs will play on any xbox one console, but the blu ray player app will not...